Tucker Carlson

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by randylahey »

Sparko wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:43 pm Again, spreading disinformation. Putin has thousands of people. His time is nearly over. Tucker's already is. He is a dead-eyed sycophant of evil. Hell of a resume.
Sparko, I say this with love, but you don't have a fucking clue what disinformation is. The deep state us government you act so obedient towards is one of the most corrupt entities on the planet
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:43 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:35 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:16 pm

VGR!

"unfiltered"? You really are fucking ignorant.
The American people are. They don't know shit about putin or Russia. Just "Russia bad/stand with ukraine" as the mainstream media has dictated

When in reality there is a ton of corrupt shit going on between the US/Ukraine and has been for awhile. Especially when you get into bribe money given to biden, foreign aid, Cia interference in ukrainian government, and us biolabs in Ukraine
You're an American. You don't know shit about Putin or Russia. If you don't think/know "Russia bad" then you are even dumber than I thought.

There has been and probably still is corrupt shit going on between the USA and Russia too.
Ukraine BLAH BLAH BLAH. Yes, the USA/Biden is in bed with Ukraine/Zelenskyy. Yes, there is probably some bullshit and scummy things going on. It's not wrong to be outraged if true but of all people, you want PUTIN to chime in on it and you trust him to be truthful? VGR! WTF is the matter with you?

"UNFILTERD"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You really are an ignoramus.
I wouldn't trust everything putin says, anymore than biden or zelensky. But the fact the mainstream media has been trying so hard to hide putins perspective is alarming of itself.

What are they hiding? What don't they want people to know
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Moving on
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:44 pm
Sparko wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:43 pm Again, spreading disinformation. Putin has thousands of people. His time is nearly over. Tucker's already is. He is a dead-eyed sycophant of evil. Hell of a resume.
Sparko, I say this with love, but you don't have a fucking clue what disinformation is. The deep state us government you act so obedient towards is one of the most corrupt entities on the planet
I see disinformation all the time.
Broham
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Putin. Randy. Tucker. Disinformation and amplifiers thereof. Any time you hear Russian apologists for invasions and assassinations, you could not be more clearly hearing or reading disinformation. Waiting for the "accident report" on Prighozin.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:41 am Putin. Randy. Tucker. Disinformation and amplifiers thereof. Any time you hear Russian apologists for invasions and assassinations, you could not be more clearly hearing or reading disinformation. Waiting for the "accident report" on Prighozin.
Putin could release a statement that says simply, "There is no evidence proving that the Biden administration did NOT have a hand in this," and 1/3 of our country would think we did this.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Great men society excludes MAGA morons. Film at 11. Tucker is an effective Russian operative, however.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:36 am
OK random post.

https://www.archives.gov/press/press-re ... 23/nr23-43

"In accordance with President Biden’s memorandum of June 30, 2023 the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) posted all documents with newly released information subject to the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992 (JFK Act). Released documents are available for download here.

On December 15, 2022, President Biden directed agencies to jointly review remaining redactions in records, disclosing all information except when the strongest possible reasons counsel otherwise. NARA worked in concert with agencies to complete this review and adhere to the President’s direction. Since April 15, 2023, 2,672 additional documents have been released in full or with fewer redactions.

The President also instructed agencies involved in this effort to provide NARA’s National Declassification Center (NDC) with transparency plans, which are available to the public here. NARA approved these plans, which will be used by the NDC to ensure appropriate continued release of information as specific identified harm dissipates, then triggering public disclosure. "

Sounds like there are only a small handful od documents left significantly redacted: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-bi ... -rcna61286
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sparko wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:26 pm Great men society excludes MAGA morons. Film at 11. Tucker is an effective Russian operative, however.
Lol. Dumbest opinion ever. If you are at the point of saying someone that isn't a die hard leftist is a "Russian operative" then you are just a complete moron
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:49 pm
Sparko wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:26 pm Great men society excludes MAGA morons. Film at 11. Tucker is an effective Russian operative, however.
Lol. Dumbest opinion ever. If you are at the point of saying someone that isn't a die hard leftist is a "Russian operative" then you are just a complete moron
I agree you and Tucker have some dumb ideas. But they are Russian talking points. You are just doing your job.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Sparko wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:44 pm
I agree you and Tucker have some dumb ideas. But they are Russian talking points. You are just doing your job.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

If someone who isn't a die hard leftist and IS a Russian operative, and I say they are a Russian operative, does that make me "just a complete moron" - to you?
I'm asking for a friend.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

you are just a complete moron
Anyone else spill coffee after reading this?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I never drink coffee when reading the politics board.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:58 am The most charitable thing would be for you to stop talking because you are linking completely separate statements and pretending someone said something they never did
Pastor of Missouri church calls autism ‘demonic,’ says it can be ‘healed’ with prayer

https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/m ... 80609.html

What you need to understand, Randy, is that these sorts of things are simply NOT "completely separate statements". There is a strain of evil, running mostly through the right, that seeks to characterize people who check an "other" box as mentally ill or possessed.

So, yes, when your guy is out there advocating for the forced institutionalization - and forced religious education - of "mentally ill" people, goddamn right the hairs on our necks should stand up.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:31 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:58 am The most charitable thing would be for you to stop talking because you are linking completely separate statements and pretending someone said something they never did
Pastor of Missouri church calls autism ‘demonic,’ says it can be ‘healed’ with prayer

What you need to understand, Randy, is that these sorts of things are simply NOT "completely separate statements". There is a strain of evil, running mostly through the right, that seeks to characterize people who check an "other" box as mentally ill or possessed.

So, yes, when your guy is out there advocating for the forced institutionalization - and forced religious education - of "mentally ill" people, goddamn right the hairs on our necks should stand up.
Hope you didn't tear anything making that big of a stretch
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:05 pm
jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:31 pm

Hope you didn't tear anything making that big of a stretch
Just two different branches of the same poisoned, rotting tree.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

wut

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:48 pm wut

Dead Right

MR: What do you think about Bob Weir?

TC: I like Bob Weir. I've talked to Bob Weir. I think as a musician I never took him as seriously as he probably deserved. It never occurred to me to get into Bobby and the Midnites or RatDog, whereas I was a huge Jerry band fan.

MR: You turned me on to the Jerry Garcia Band!

TC: Oh, I just love the Jerry band. I never took Weir as seriously. I think he's a remarkable person who joined the band at like 15.

MR: He’s so political. Garcia is this magical person who transcends politics. I think Weir suffuses the band with politics where it’s not necessary.

TC: Lesser talents do that. Politics is an easy out for people who aren't that talented. If you're a genius like Jerry Garcia clearly was – whatever his many flaws – politics is something you may have views about, but it's not the center of who you are.

MR: I think people must be surprised when they find out that you have a favorite Dead recording.

Do you know what your three most listened-to songs on Spotify were last year?

TC: I don't, but I would think that Susan Tedeschi would be on the list. You go through these obsessions or whatever.

MR: What do you think your most played song by her would be?

TC: “Anyhow” or “Keep on Growing.”

MR: “Keep on Growing” was my first guest’s number one as well.

TC: Ah, so good! She's ridiculous. I have a weakness for strong female vocalists. A woman with a good voice is just irreplaceable. I like Jerry's voice.

MR: What’s your favorite Dead years?

TC: I don't have interesting views on that. Probably like everybody else, ‘73 to ’78 – when they got back from Europe until Go to Heaven. I actually smoked the same brand of cigarettes as Jerry did for 20 years. It's a great cigarette, but it does affect your voice.

MR: Did you meet Jerry ever?

TC: I did, as a kid.

MR: What was that like?

TC: I mean, I was thrilled. It's the only picture I have anywhere of me with a famous person, you know . . . because it's Jerry Garcia.

MR: What was he like?

TC: He was kind of out of it. My father was a reporter in San Francisco in the ‘60s and covered the Grateful Dead and knew them. When I was a kid, maybe freshman year of college, I was home in Washington for vacation for Christmas. And my father's like, “Oh, the Grateful Dead are coming to my office. I knew them in the ‘60s in San Francisco.”

I was like, “The Grateful Dead are coming to your office!?” He goes, “Well, just Jerry Garcia.” I was like, “No way!”

We took a cab from Georgetown downtown to my dad's office; he was working in a federal agency. And there was Jerry standing there talking about their time in the ‘60s in San Francisco. And it was like – incredible. So my brother and I got our picture with Jerry. I have no pictures in my office. I've met a lot of people, just because that's what I do. But I have no pictures other than that one.

I'll tell you one thing about it that I'll never forget. He was missing the middle finger on his right hand – his brother cut it off with an axe by accident when they were camping on the Russian River. And you could feel it as you shook his hand. You know, his ring finger and index finger kind of collapse together. So you could feel that the hand was not solid. It was interesting.

MR: Is there a concert that you go back to?

TC: No. Of course I've got everything they played in 1977 on my phone. It's such a cliche, but it's true.

MR: 1977 is your favorite year?

TC: I hate to admit that because it's everybody's favorite year, but it was a pretty great year. Honestly, it was a great year. They were still playing Workingman’s Dead tunes, but they were also noodling around with other stuff. They were always moving. I love the Americana stuff. I love the jams and I love the transitions between tunes, but some of the late ‘60’s pure acid stuff . . .

MR: Are you a “Dark Star” guy?

TC: I do like “Dark Star” actually. I really do. And I love instrumentals. My favorite part of Dead shows – and I went to a lot of dead shows – and my favorite part was always the jams. My son turned me on to JRAD. Ah! He’ll do like “Brown-Eyed Women” for like 32 minutes. And I love that.

MR: I have a recording of them playing with John Mayer a couple years ago in Brooklyn. It's pretty good.

TC: Of course it is. I haven’t seen a Dead show since 1990. As an experience, as a concertgoer, the people I went with felt like, “this is getting a little dark.”

MR: But Wake Up to Find Out with Branford Marsalis is my favorite Dead recording and its from 1990. That “Eyes of the World” is what turned me onto the Dead.

TC: Yes! Yes.

MR: Do you like Phish?

TC: Yeah, in fact, I love Phish. I used to go see Phish when they played in a bar in Portland, Maine called the Tree. They would play on their trampolines. This was in the ‘80s. Because I lived in Northern New England, I knew a lot of people who knew them at St. Michaels and UVM. “My roommates dating Trey,” or whatever.

MR: Was this when they were playing chess with their fans?

TC: I never saw that. But they were definitely a fun bar band and they were great. I remember listening to “Fee” when I was in college, I was like, “Wow, this is a cool weird song.” Or “Bouncing Around the Room.”

MR: What’s your favorite Phish song?

TC: I hate to admit it, but a live “Suzy Greenberg” when they go like freaking crazy. That's one of the best tunes ever. Every time we play it in the car when we're on a fishing trip or something I'll put on “Suzy Greenberg” because I love it. My son’s like, “Oh that’s such a cliché.”

MR: Are there Dead lyrics that sit with you? I know “Don't lend your hand to raise no flag/ Atop no ship of fools” inspired one of your books.

TC: I claimed that came from Plato but actually it of course came from Robert Hunter. A guy who works for me called Alex Pfeiffer who's a genius and a Grateful Dead fan came up with the title. So smart. I love Robert Hunter. I was sad when he died.

MR: Me too.

TC: Real name: Robert Burns. He never got the credit he deserved I would say.

MR: Jerry was the best person in that band, and number two was Robert Hunter.

TC: Oh, I completely agree. I had a very long conversation once with Phil Lesh. And what a nice guy and a smart guy.

MR: Do you know where you were when Jerry died?

TC: Yeah, because my wife called me in tears. I was at my desk at the Weekly Standard in Washington. I had just started the week before the magazine had just launched. In fact, I don't even think we put out the first issue. She called me in tears from our house in Georgetown and said that she was going to the mall. My wife is a big Grateful Dead fan. We had gone to a million shows together as kids in high school and college, and she went to the mall for the Jerry remembrance. I'll never forget that.

https://www.maxraskin.com/interviews/in ... er-carlson
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.