Behind QT

You Love It.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Behind QT

Post by KUTradition »

he’s not better than this

he’s proven it over and over and over

i’d say he should take illy’s advice, but it’s fairly obvious that he needs this site
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

KUTradition wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:26 am i’d say he should take illy’s advice, but it’s fairly obvious that he needs this site
Needing the site is fine. To cure boredom. Or loneliness.

But this isn't a productive way for him to fill whatever hole in his life needs filled.

I tried to give some first hand advice, as someone who also likes to fill some boredom by chatting on this site, but in the past was unable to do so productively. Or happily.

I do not understand why after last night he'd show up first thing this morning and start doing his same routine. Like, why?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

DeletedUser wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:35 am
KUTradition wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:26 am i’d say he should take illy’s advice, but it’s fairly obvious that he needs this site
Needing the site is fine. To cure boredom. Or loneliness.

But this isn't a productive way for him to fill whatever hole in his life needs filled.

I tried to give some first hand advice, as someone who also likes to fill some boredom by chatting on this site, but in the past was unable to do so productively. Or happily.

I do not understand why after last night he'd show up first thing this morning and start doing his same routine. Like, why?
oh for sure…i don’t think it’s a mentally healthy past time for him
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the dude is a cartoon character. playing you nincompoops like a fiddle.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Hoo-Lee Shit,

I’m self-aware enough to realize how annoying I am. It’s obviously very unpopular to criticize the prescribed war narratives in real time.

With that said, can you guys please try for a little self awareness here too?

Cuz, “we’re doubling down on Nazis as liberators and illy as the voice of reason” isn’t exactly the best way to prove you’re the adults in the room, nor is it the most persuasive way to convince me the kookiest takes around here really are mine and mine alone.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I dunno about all the Nazi stuff but, because of your rant against Trad, I went to go find out what the root of this particular case of animosity was about and read Illy's very NiceDC justheretohelp post.

It's reasonable.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I just dunno if illy’s refraining “delete yourself” really is that reasonable.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

It might be when you are making posts like this one:

viewtopic.php?p=402872#p402872
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:19 am
ousdahl wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 10:04 pm ugh.

I've really been putting this one off.

But, since we're here, let's do this:

FUCK YOU TRAD!

You miserable fucking fuck!

I never expected you to be such a goddamn ignorant fucking turd.

You views are such complete shit, that you suggested nazis liberated Ukraine!

Think about that for a second!

And not even like a bunch of Azov proud boys cosplaying as the third reich, but the LITERAL third reich! Like Adolf fucking Hitler himself! And his literal nazi regime!

As fucking liberators?!

As if they WEREN'T marching across Ukraine slaughtering millions of ethnic minorities - Russians, Poles, Roma, Ukrainian resistance, and of course also, "The Jooze."

I initially gave you the benefit of the doubt that you really were just that quaintly and naively conditioned by cold war propaganda to think that kind of ghoulish shit, but more and more I'm realizing the actual ghoul is YOU.

Mister it's not genocide if you put it in quotations like "genocide." You really think that shit is gonna land you on the right side of history?

Mister yea another poster threatened ousdahl's life but your dumbass chose to side with that other poster cuz ousdahl deserved it?!

Like how completely and irredeemably fucked in the head are you?

You miserable, pathetic, nazi-sympathizing piece of shit.

Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on.

I'm so fucking goddamn over you and your stupid douchebag bullshit that I didn't even send you a pic of the sweet lizard I saw while I was camping with the bumble babe. It can't get lower than that, you bitch.

Come on Oussie, you're better than this.
How bad were the Ukrainians treated under the Czars and Soviets that they considered the Nazis as a better option? Especially without a lot of information as to what the Nazis were all about.

I agree with Pdub, you're about to go jdavis.
In real time?

Sure.

But this is like 8 decades after the fact.

I don’t think Nazi Germany deserves any benefit of the doubt at this point.

And that’s in no way meant to condone anything the czars or soviets did either!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

pdub wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:55 am It might be when you are making posts like this one:

viewtopic.php?p=402872#p402872
It’s the fucking QT thread. Come on. That’s the one place it IS ok to talk like that. Always has been!

Besides, I think calling someone out about being some sorta Nazi apologist still isn’t as bad as being some sorta Nazi apologist in the first place.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I guess if it was someone different where they were being funny but your schtick is kinda tired so I don't find that funny at all.

More sad than funny.

Like that opera about the tragic clown.

( you are still funny to me though - just not with that post )
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

ousdahl wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:53 am I just dunno if illy’s refraining “delete yourself” really is that reasonable.
It is reasonable.

Here's why:

1. You'd be happier.

2. We'd be happier.

3. When/if you did return, and showed some improvement, how others treat you would improve as well. There is evidence on this very site to support this conclusion.

Seriously, what are you getting out of this? How is this "fun"?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I'm still generally an ousdahl fan but the poli-bored is doing a number on him.
It's done a number on a number of posters here.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

pdub wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:33 pm I'm still generally an ousdahl fan but the poli-bored is doing a number on him.
It's done a number on a number of posters here.
its not the poli bored....its outside forces, its just manifesting on the poli bored.

But, unfortunately, in his case, it's leaked out and is spilling all over the site. He is destroying threads in every board now, he can't help himself.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Actually, I don’t think the “every board” is as bad as you allege. I think I do a serviceable job of keeping pols shit on the pols bored. (Short of maybe some random pols-y joke, or when the pols bored spills behind QT)

And I feel like I’ve suggested this before, but, next time you perceive me as spilling all over the site, feel free to call me out.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

DeletedUser wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:27 pm
ousdahl wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:53 am I just dunno if illy’s refraining “delete yourself” really is that reasonable.
It is reasonable.

Here's why:

1. You'd be happier.

2. We'd be happier.

3. When/if you did return, and showed some improvement, how others treat you would improve as well. There is evidence on this very site to support this conclusion.

It’s not particularly fun, no.

But it wouldn’t make me happy to leave. I feel that would be to submit to the bullying.

What would make me happier is for the bullies to chill the fuck out.

And, before anyone tries for a “it’s always everyone else’s fault isn’t it,” just realize how gaslighty that is.

I’ll stop standing up for myself when others stop with the petty personal attacks and misrepresentations.

It’s that simple!

I think we could all take a deep breath here.

I’m just afraid I’m the only one with the awareness and humility to do it.

I mean for fucks sake, we’re literally on the “no maybe Nazis really ARE liberators and the bigger problem is ousdahl just trying to call that shit out” level of fucked up around here.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

ousdahl wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:43 pm Actually, I don’t think the “every board” is as bad as you allege. I think I do a serviceable job of keeping pols shit on the pols bored. (Short of maybe some random pols-y joke, or when the pols bored spills behind QT)

And I feel like I’ve suggested this before, but, next time you perceive me as spilling all over the site, feel free to call me out.
It doesn't have to be political.

You repeat the same shit over and over. You do it with Dajuan Harris. You do it with almost everything.

What are you getting out of this? Is it the attention you crave? There are better ways/places to do it.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I hardly mention Dajuan Harris any more, and have to distinguish other points (like maybe this roster could use another small guard) from everybody else knee jerking some shit about me doing it with Dajuan Harris.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

ousdahl wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:48 pm
DeletedUser wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:27 pm
It is reasonable.

Here's why:

1. You'd be happier.

2. We'd be happier.

It’s not particularly fun, no.

But it wouldn’t make me happy to leave. I feel that would be to submit to the bullying.

What would make me happier is for the bullies to chill the fuck out.

And, before anyone tries for a “it’s always everyone else’s fault isn’t it,” just realize how gaslighty that is.

I’ll stop standing up for myself when others stop with the petty personal attacks and misrepresentations.

It’s that simple!

I think we could all take a deep breath here.

I’m just afraid I’m the only one with the awareness and humility to do it.

I mean for fucks sake, we’re literally on the “no maybe Nazis really ARE liberators and the bigger problem is ousdahl just trying to call that shit out” level of fucked up around here.
1. You misapply the term gaslighting a lot.

2. Leaving isn't submitting to the bullying.

3. “no maybe Nazis really ARE liberators and the bigger problem is ousdahl just trying to call that shit out”....this is exactly why people who used to like you now seem to dislike you. This didn't happen. Repeating it over and over again won't convince anyone you're right.

4. LOL at you being the one with awareness and humility. That shows exactly how unaware you actually are.

5. You're doing it again. Repeating yourself and your allegations against others. No matter how many times you say it, nobody is going to change their mind.

6. Your deep breath should be "delete account". Find a different place for a while. Come back at a later date. Hopefully after some self improvement. It worked for me.

I am being as nice as I can. Eventually I will stop being nice. I am honestly concerned about your well being as you've mentioned depression and I don't want you to take a fist full of pills and kill yourself as a solution to your struggles.

Just leave for a while. Seriously. For yourself. For others.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

"1. You misapply the term gaslighting a lot."

I've noticed this across the bored on the interwebs ( yes, I spend time on reddit ).