So...wut now?

Ugh.
MICHHAWK

Re: So...wut now?

Post by MICHHAWK »

Cutting and pasting from tweeter 24-7 does not constitute “elevating the level of debate.” It equals russian bot trying to meddle.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Shirley, how's the weather in St Petersburg?
Broham
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Feral wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:29 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:10 am
Feral wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:51 am
This is perfect.

You take Trump's stupidity and exaggerate it ridiculously -- DESPITE THE FACT THAT NO EXAGGERATION WAS NECESSARY, GIVEN, WELL...YOU KNOW, TRUMP'S STUPIDITY -- and you not only annoy people like me, who are inclined to find fault with Trump's stupidity, but give Trump and his fans LEGITIMATE grounds to say that the other side is full of shit.

Well done, Jeff Tiedrich. Well done.
You're "annoyed"?

"lulz"

Coming from a member of the party that endlessly repeated the exaggerations and lies about "unplugging grandma", "Obama wants to lock us all in FEMA camps", "Obama is going to take all our guns away", "democrats don't want to protect America from terrorists, they want to give them therapy", etc., etc., etc.,

by all means, do whine and bitch about this.

And yes, I too want to elevate the level of "debate", but considering how your party is in the process of systematically tearing down our government's institutions, you republicans go first.
Hyperbole much? Lulz.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:02 pm

This is perfect.

You take Trump's stupidity and exaggerate it ridiculously -- DESPITE THE FACT THAT NO EXAGGERATION WAS NECESSARY, GIVEN, WELL...YOU KNOW, TRUMP'S STUPIDITY -- and you not only annoy people like me, who are inclined to find fault with Trump's stupidity, but give Trump and his fans LEGITIMATE grounds to say that the other side is full of shit.

You're "annoyed"?

"lulz"

Coming from a member of the party that endlessly repeated the exaggerations and lies about "unplugging grandma", "Obama wants to lock us all in FEMA camps", "Obama is going to take all our guns away", "democrats don't want to protect America from terrorists, they want to give them therapy", etc., etc., etc.,

And yes, I too want to elevate the level of "debate", but considering how your party is in the process of systematically tearing down our government's institutions, you republicans go first.
Hyperbole much? Lulz.
Hey Einstein, calling a post that quotes republicans "hyperbole", makes my point. If only you had a modicum of credibility here, I'd thank you.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Feral wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:51 am
This is perfect.

You're "annoyed"?

"lulz"

I suppose I should have been clearer: you go ahead and embrace the Jeff Tiedrichs of the world -- and encourage them.

And then bookmark this so you'll know why an incompetent, lying dipshit won. Again.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Feral wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:09 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:02 pm

You're "annoyed"?

"lulz"

Hyperbole much? Lulz.
Hey Einstein, calling a post that quotes republicans "hyperbole", makes my point. If only you had a modicum of credibility here, I'd thank you.
"considering how your party is in the process of systematically tearing down our government's institutions."

If you seriously think that's not ridiculous butt-hurt hyperbole, then I'd rethink your assumptions about your level of credibility in any context.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

This is perfect.

Thanks for clearing this up.

If I may ask for a bit more clarification, where exactly is that line between those inclined to find fault with Trump’s stupidity and his actual fans?

Cuz, um, if and when those inclined to find fault with Trump’s stupidity are more inclined to be coy and vague and whataboutty instead of actually speaking up when they find fault with Trump’s stupidity, what exactly is the difference between them and his fans?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:23 pm
This is perfect.

If I may ask for a bit more clarification, where exactly is that line between those inclined to find fault with Trump’s stupidity and his actual fans?

Cuz, um, if and when those inclined to find fault with Trump’s stupidity are more inclined to be coy and vague and whataboutty instead of actually speaking up when they find fault with Trump’s stupidity, what exactly is the difference between them and his fans?
Oh shit...I see a "gigglez" in your near future...
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:31 pm
This is perfect.

Oh shit...I see a "gigglez" in your near future...
lulz@choo
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

God bless you.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

This is perfect.

The line is actually not all that difficult to see. Or it would be if the blinders were removed.

"He didn't say that," for example, is not an expression of fandom so much as it is an expression of truth. It's not defending the President to point out that some -- on this board, on the campaign trail, in various newsrooms -- distort what he said or did in order to justify their anger or frustration or whatever.

Again, this should be obvious, although there are some who clearly are not capable of recognizing the difference.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

This is perfect.

This response right here epitomizes the problem. So, when no exaggeration is necessary and everyone knows that Trump is stupid someone just pointing it out, perhaps with some exaggeration gives "fans" legitimacy?? What the f^#$#% kind of twisted logic is that? So these guys have no problem with Trump being full of it and being stupid and carrying on, but someone pointing it out gives them grievance???????? Seriously? The country is in deeper doodoo than we thought. To what depths have Republicans sunk!!
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Just our luck, we have an election in about 8 months. The mans been serving it up on a platter. So it should be easy.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

zsn wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:49 pm
This is perfect.

This response right here epitomizes the problem. So, when no exaggeration is necessary and everyone knows that Trump is stupid someone just pointing it out, perhaps with some exaggeration gives "fans" legitimacy?? What the f^#$#% kind of twisted logic is that? So these guys have no problem with Trump being full of it and being stupid and carrying on, but someone pointing it out gives them grievance???????? Seriously? The country is in deeper doodoo than we thought. To what depths have Republicans sunk!!
Settle down, Beavis.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

again, blaming anyone other than the dolts that voted for trump is just silly

yes, our country has problems

yes, hillary was a poor candidate

how that somehow alleviates those who cast their ballots for trump from any sort of responsibility takes olympic style mental gymnastics
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

and any mention of Hillary should have ended once the election was called.

The Mueller investigation, the impeachment inquiry, etc deserved consideration whether the facts warrant action, not on whether it’s still better than Cankles.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:47 pm and any mention of Hillary should have ended once the election was called.

The Mueller investigation, the impeachment inquiry, etc deserved consideration whether the facts warrant action, not on whether it’s still better than Cankles.
Getting a cheese grater rubbed up and down the backs of my legs is better than Cankles. You want a Dem in the White House? Don't run bitchy old women or bitchy old commies. Ultimately, it's on you.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

And the president you voted for is on you.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:30 pm And the president you voted for is on you.
Yup. Not great but a damned sight better than having to see/hear Dowdy on TV every day.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

“That’ll teach ya face!!” - cuts nose off.....