Post by DCHawk1 »

Settle down.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Shirley »

sdoyel wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:29 pm

You old ass Republicans will still come out and vote for these idiots won’t you?
That moment when the Trump political cult turned into a death panel cult?

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

As of 11:00 last night:

How the House Democrats' stimulus plan compares to the Senate's

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unveiled her bill, offering some distinct contrasts to the GOP version in the Senate...
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

One odd thing about Trump’s hotel/golf empire is that he’s unusually dependent on a handful of properties. Doral alone produces $75M/yr — more than his DC, Chicago, Vancouver, Waikiki, Aberdeen and Vegas hotels *combined.*
The county has now shut Doral down.
Derek Cressman
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Honestly, this entire thing is just so agitating if I let it. Our President is basically sacrificing human lives to get reelected and convincing his base that their senior citizen family members can best serve this nation by sacrificing themselves so that his economic numbers can go back up to boost his reelection chances. It's really no more complicated than that.

Our nation and our economy will survive this just like it has survived everything else over the last 240+ years. It has survived multiple World Wars, natural disasters on top of natural disasters, depressions, pandemics, etc... the notion that we have to allow certain citizens to die to avoid collapse is disgusting.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

twocoach wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:38 am Honestly, this entire thing is just so agitating if I let it. Our President is basically sacrificing human lives to get reelected and convincing his base that their senior citizen family members can best serve this nation by sacrificing themselves so that his economic numbers can go back up to boost his reelection chances. It's really no more complicated than that.

Our nation and our economy will survive this just like it has survived everything else over the last 240+ years. It has survived multiple World Wars, natural disasters on top of natural disasters, depressions, pandemics, etc... the notion that we have to allow certain citizens to die to avoid collapse is disgusting.
Remember when the Access Hollywood tapes were released and I/(we?) thought:

OK, this is it, there's no way he can get elected now that this has come to light.

Never underestimate the hate and power of incurious, aggrieved, entitled people, in large groups.
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

The commercials write themselves, again:

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

As the coronavirus threatens to spread across the Lynchburg region, Liberty University officials are preparing to welcome back up to 5,000 students from spring break this week.

Defying a national trend of campus closures, President Jerry Falwell Jr. has invited students to return to residence halls and has directed faculty members to continue to report to campus even as most classes move online....
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Feral wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:47 am
sdoyel wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:29 pm

You old ass Republicans will still come out and vote for these idiots won’t you?
That moment when the Trump political cult turned into a death panel cult?

I have one thing to say to Dan Patrick; put your muzzle where your mouth is!

Lead by example and show us how it's done!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Generally crazy woman has lucid moment:

Derek Cressman
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Feral wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:28 am

One odd thing about Trump’s hotel/golf empire is that he’s unusually dependent on a handful of properties. Doral alone produces $75M/yr — more than his DC, Chicago, Vancouver, Waikiki, Aberdeen and Vegas hotels *combined.*
The county has now shut Doral down.
But, but, but... He DOnATes HIs SAlAry!!!!!
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Geezer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:27 pm
Somebody is gonna get sent to the cornfield.....
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I spose this should be posted on this bored.

imzcount

Post by imzcount »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... umps-favor

Whoops! Even the libs realize this hoax has backfired.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Moved ungracefully from the locked thread.

I have the belief that the people who run the tests on whether or not a specific drug or treatment is a viable option are the smarties and that everyone who is not them is the dummies when it comes to whether or not a specific drug or treatment is a viable option. 

Trump should let the smart people with direct knowledge about specifics speak as to those specifics.

Trust me, I'd love it if Trump had a bland, boring press conference where he didnt say something so glaringly stupid that it didnt make me want to puke. I dont find this enjoyable at all. It is aggravating and frustrating and a little scary.

Sadly, as soon as I heard Trump listing specific medications that might be "great" I knew it would be just a short time before someone died while using those medications in an incorrect manner. And I would bet that Trump was warned specifically about exactly that prior to that meeting. If he wasn't then his entire staff should be fired.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I saw that headline and thought the piece might be interesting. And then I saw that it was Dick Morris.

lulz
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:43 pm https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... umps-favor

Whoops! Even the libs realize this hoax has backfired.
There is no more oxygen left in the room for Joe Biden. … He can’t say anything. He can’t campaign. He can’t attack Trump. He can’t talk about [the coronavirus]. There is nothing left for him to say,” he added. “Biden is kind of an afterthought. He’s almost in the history books.”

Every single statement in this paragraph is wrong.