who ya got?

Ugh.
PhDhawk

Re: who ya got?

Post by PhDhawk »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:13 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:07 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:53 am you don’t think trump has lowered the bar for presidential behavior?
Trad: "you don’t think trump has lowered the bar for presidential behavior?"

Also Trad: "Stop with the whataboutism! No one cares what Clinton did a hundred years ago!"
and if you're referring to sexual conduct (which i wasn’t), let’s go all the way back to the founding fathers
I think DC's point was pretty clear.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:29 pm
TDub wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:57 am
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:53 am
you don’t think trump has lowered the bar for presidential behavior?
No. I think he is the exception, not the rule. One man cannot undo 244 years of bar setting.

Also, thats back to blaming Trump, which Chazz somehow claims he wasnt doing.
Man, you're struggling with this. Since you're stuck on this "blame" thing, I "blame" Trump for me no longer having "eloquent public speaker" as a quality I hope to see in a person I vote for to be President.

It wasn't an attempt to blame Trump for Biden's gaffes. That would be impossible.
How does trumps speaking ability impact the fact that you would like/hope to have an eloquent speaker as president? Trumps a bad speaker so the democrats have to nominate a bad speaker?

And I'm the one struggling with this?
Just Ledoux it
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:12 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:07 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:53 am you don’t think trump has lowered the bar for presidential behavior?

Also Trad: "Stop with the whataboutism! No one cares what Clinton did a hundred years ago!"
flail much?
lulz

Also Trad: "Every president lowered the bar for personal behavior, just not the kind I meant! Keep within my parameters!"
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:31 pm
TDub wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:57 am

No. I think he is the exception, not the rule. One man cannot undo 244 years of bar setting.

Also, thats back to blaming Trump, which Chazz somehow claims he wasnt doing.
Man, you're struggling with this. Since you're stuck on this "blame" thing, I "blame" Trump for me no longer having "eloquent public speaker" as a quality I hope to see in a person I vote for to be President.

It wasn't an attempt to blame Trump for Biden's gaffes. That would be impossible.
How does trumps speaking ability impact the fact that you would like/hope to have an eloquent speaker as president? Trumps a bad speaker so the democrats have to nominate a bad speaker?

JFC, are you still on this?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:08 pm

If you mean responding to your post from 2 hrs ago since I saw it when I logged in, then yes. But nice attempt to deflect since you know you have no other answer. Dumbass.
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:09 pm

If you mean responding to your post from 2 hrs ago since I saw it when I logged in, then yes. But nice attempt to deflect since you know you have no other answer. Dumbass.
I used to want my President to sound intelligent and well spoken. It gave some confidence that an intelligent mind was in charge. Now Trump's blathering has numbed me to it. So I don't get as turned off by a few gaffes by Biden as I probably would have prior to Trump. That's all I was saying. It's no more complicated than that.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Sounds like a personal problem.
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

I guess TDub prefers a moron occupy's the White House.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:09 pm

Look, your desire to bust a deranged Trump hater has you seeing derangement even when it isn't there. You jumped the gun and accused me of something that was simply a dumb assumption on your case. It happens; I have certainly done it as have most people here.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:44 pm that was simply a dumb assumption on your case. It happens; I have certainly done it.
{Nodding in agreement.}
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

sdoyel wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:17 pm
I'm glad you posted that sdoyle.
I was doing a "conference" Passover with a few family members and I was also watching the President.
I'm hoping God will forgive me.
I was asked a question by my mother and I didn't hear her ask it because I was immersed (is that the right word?) in listening to the President saying those words.
Trump said he doesn't know why Obama didn't support Biden a long time ago and that there is something he feels is wrong and that he thinks he knows what it is but "you" don't know.
What is Trump, a 3 year old?
I don't know the answer to why Obama hasn't endorsed Biden yet. Perhaps Obama was respecting Biden when Biden said, “I want to earn this on my own, I have no doubt when I’m the nominee he’ll be out on the campaign trail for me".
Obama didn't endorse Hillary until June of 2106. Maybe he's not in any hurry to endorse a guy who it seems didn't/doesn't need his endorsement - yet?
Again, I don't know but Donald THINKS he knows. Good for him.
I have a strong feeling if Obama had already endorsed Biden, Trump would have found some fault in that.

Then the President couldn't last 24 hours in terms of being a decent human being towards Biden.
He had to go right back to disrespecting Biden by calling him "Sleepy Joe" when just yesterday the President said he had a wonderful warm phone call with him and Biden said the President was very gracious.
It's amazing that our President feels the need to chastise Governors for RIGHTFULLY saying negative things about him and then fucking admits that unless those Governors kiss his ass he doesn't want our Vice President to speak with them and help the health care workers and the citizens of the United States who are in their state/s.
He is such a despicable piece of shit human being.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:13 pm I guess TDub prefers a moron occupy's the White House.
I mean...lulz...
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Grandma wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:02 pm
sdoyel wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:17 pm
I'm glad you posted that sdoyle.
I was doing a "conference" Passover with a few family members and I was also watching the President.
I'm hoping God will forgive me.
I was asked a question by my mother and I didn't hear her ask it because I was immersed (is that the right word?) in listening to the President saying those words.
Trump said he doesn't know why Obama didn't support Biden a long time ago and that there is something he feels is wrong and that he thinks he knows what it is but "you" don't know.
What is Trump, a 3 year old?
I don't know the answer to why Obama hasn't endorsed Biden yet. Perhaps Obama was respecting Biden when Biden said, “I want to earn this on my own, I have no doubt when I’m the nominee he’ll be out on the campaign trail for me".
Obama didn't endorse Hillary until June of 2106. Maybe he's not in any hurry to endorse a guy who it seems didn't/doesn't need his endorsement - yet?
Again, I don't know but Donald THINKS he knows. Good for him.
I have a strong feeling if Obama had already endorsed Biden, Trump would have found some fault in that.

Then the President couldn't last 24 hours in terms of being a decent human being towards Biden.
He had to go right back to disrespecting Biden by calling him "Sleepy Joe" when just yesterday the President said he had a wonderful warm phone call with him and Biden said the President was very gracious.
It's amazing that our President feels the need to chastise Governors for RIGHTFULLY saying negative things about him and then fucking admits that unless those Governors kiss his ass he doesn't want our Vice President to speak with them and help the health care workers and the citizens of the United States who are in their state/s.
He is such a despicable piece of shit human being.
And yet, Trump's ardent apologists rarely miss an opportunity to try to normalize his behavior.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Here is a crazy thought Feral. I know you used the word "ardent" but I have actually been an "apologist" for Trump.
I would guesstimate that it's only 1 out of 1000 things I say about Trump where I am defending him but I have in fact defended him.
I don't believe I have ever tried to "normalize" his behavior other than perhaps if I were to say many/most world leaders tend to have big egos.
BEFORE Trump was elected President I found him to be a vile human being. I sincerely feel that anyone with an ounce of decency who doesn't KNOW (not think - KNOW) he's a vile human being has to be in complete denial and/or completely brainwashed.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Grandma wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:40 am Here is a crazy thought Feral. I know you used the word "ardent" but I have actually been an "apologist" for Trump.
I would guesstimate that it's only 1 out of 1000 things I say about Trump where I am defending him but I have in fact defended him.
I don't believe I have ever tried to "normalize" his behavior other than perhaps if I were to say many/most world leaders tend to have big egos.
BEFORE Trump was elected President I found him to be a vile human being. I sincerely feel that anyone with an ounce of decency who doesn't KNOW (not think - KNOW) he's a vile human being has to be in complete denial and/or completely brainwashed.
Sorry Gutter, but you'll have to try harder if you hope to qualify for nomination to join ATAC, the Ardent Trump Apologists Club.
Derek Cressman
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Feral wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:37 am
I love it that James Carville always wears his LSU stuff.
Don't inject Lysol.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman