Fox and Friends

Ugh.
chiknbut

Re: Fox and Friends

Post by chiknbut »

Not to get off track here, but, ahem, Feral, check your messages, please.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

chiknbut wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:35 am Not to get off track here, but, ahem, Feral, check your messages, please.
I've become horrible about that. I amaze myself at how bad.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

There's no question Trump would have had a much harder time if it weren't for having Fox to broadcast his lies and propaganda.

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

This is comforting:

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

We are just asking too much. Stay home is just unreasonable.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Geezer wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:12 pm We are just asking too much. Stay home is just unreasonable.
Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

in that sense, I'm almost surprised we went as long as we did without protests.

could you imagine if Obama told them to stay at home?!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

The "Don't Inconvenience Me" flag is perfect. Some people simply don't like being told what to do. Again, more toddler mentalities that some grown ups never grown out of.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Feral wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:04 pm
So gross.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Feral wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:44 pm This is comforting:

Ironically, if Trump had worked harder to get effective testing pushed out ASAP instead of thwarting those efforts to hide the real numbers, we'd be more prepared for certain less impacted areas to be eased out of these quarantines.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

I'd give me a 10 out of 10.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:54 am in that sense, I'm almost surprised we went as long as we did without protests.
But the protests happened after the task force gave their 3 phase plan to loosen restrictions.

It's like finding out it would be temporary and having some plan made them more wound up rather than seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:51 am
ousdahl wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:54 am in that sense, I'm almost surprised we went as long as we did without protests.
But the protests happened after the task force gave their 3 phase plan to loosen restrictions.

It's like finding out it would be temporary and having some plan made them more wound up rather than seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.
The protests all synced up with shared Facebook posts from LTC Allan West, Candace Owens and a Mark Levin that got a bunch of the "don't tell me what to do" crowd all passed off.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

yeah, I was gonna say...we're not talking about reasonable adults here, we're talking about a bunch of michhawks.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:59 am

The protests all synced up with shared Facebook posts from LTC Allan West, Candace Owens and a Mark Levin that got a bunch of the "don't tell me what to do" crowd all passed off.
I'm saying, even if was worked up about this. Seeing that numbers of infected only needed to decline for 14 days to advance phases woulda made me not protest. I mean, it was no longer an indefinite thing.

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:16 am yeah, I was gonna say...we're not talking about reasonable adults here, we're talking about a bunch of michhawks.
Go easy on him. He hasn't been able to golf.

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

PhDhawk wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:25 am
twocoach wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:59 am

I'm saying, even if was worked up about this. Seeing that numbers of infected only needed to decline for 14 days to advance phases woulda made me not protest. I mean, it was no longer an indefinite thing.
I think it's a combination of things: that mich was gonna be pouty if the announcement was anything less than some instant gratification of "let's just flip a switch and life is 100% normal again!"

Combine that with the general tendency to doubt and even defy anyone who fancies themself an expert, cuz whaddo they know? #MAGA
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

PhDhawk wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:26 am
ousdahl wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:16 am yeah, I was gonna say...we're not talking about reasonable adults here, we're talking about a bunch of michhawks.
Go easy on him. He hasn't been able to golf.
Trump or Mich?