Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 62 »

sdoyel wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:15 pm Fake News starts and ends at the WH:

The new information...was it the letter sent him by the psycho "drink bleach....it's good Christian cleansing" group?
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

She's not wrong. He was definitely thinking out loud....which I think most reasonable people know/knew.....it's the fact that his digestion of the info lead to some really stupid thoughts (out loud) that's sort of scary...especially coming from a person who is in a position such as being the president of our country.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

nice rationalization.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:20 am She's not wrong. He was definitely thinking out loud....which I think most reasonable people know/knew.....it's the fact that his digestion of the info lead to some really stupid thoughts (out loud) that's sort of scary...especially coming from a person who is in a position such as being the president of our country.
The problem with Trump and his digestion is that shit doesn't travel through his colon and come out his asshole. It goes in his brain and comes out his mouth.
Deleted User 289

I have a difficult time understating if Trump is capable of not boasting about testing numbers and being "the king of" and realizing that we have people who are "experts" including Fauci who say there hasn't been enough testing. We have Trump who's sole purpose is to defend himself, and we have "experts" and the doctors and nurses at hospitals who have stated the importance of testing and the lack of availability. That's "fake news" to Trump? What an utter asshole! I'll go with Fauci and the doctors and nurses claims and CONCERNS over Trump's. But what do I know? I'm not a doctor nor the President of the United States.

Glad to see he woke up today and felt the need to blow HHH. I mean, of course there is nothing else of more importance in the world going on and for him to tweet about. The fact that he tweeted about HHH before he tweeted about COVID-19 testing this morning is all I or anyone else needs to know about the man.

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I never did like Triple H much.

Like he wasn't even a very good heel. It's not like you could even love to hate him. He was just lame.

Young Stephanie McMahon was a fox tho
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:28 am I never did like Triple H much.

Like he wasn't even a very good heel. It's not like you could even love to hate him. He was just lame.

In his defense, he came up in an era of some pretty charismatic wrestlers - The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, just to name a few - so he would pale by comparison.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Perhaps Lobster was correct, you do find some interesting stuff on YouTube.

Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 289

The mother fucker has 100% definitively lost his mind.

Yesterday he said, "I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you, just to see what would happen". "And I was asking the question of the gentleman who was there, Bill"......."But I was asking a sarcastic and a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room"....... "That was in the form of a sarcastic question to the reporters in the room"....

"DEBORAH Have you ever heard of? ........

https://www.politico.com/video/2020/04/ ... -in-073162

Today he's tweeting.......

Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

I’m exhausted dealing with my idiotic friends on FB defending this dumbasses comments on this. JFC. Listen to yourselves defending this idiot.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 310

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:11 pm

In his defense, he came up in an era of some pretty charismatic wrestlers - The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, just to name a few - so he would pale by comparison.
Degeneration X was pretty awesome.

HHH definitely was in the midst of The Rock and Stone Cold era...so that hurt him a bit back then.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Like, what even provoked this jibberish? If this guy would just shut the hell up for two seconds, he might actually be better off. This whole CV19 debacle better be the final
straw. We gotta get him out.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:43 pm

HHH definitely was in the midst of The Rock and Stone Cold era...so that hurt him a bit back then.
The Rock was and still is a mega star. Stone Cold arguably had the GOAT wrestling persona during the GOAT wrestling era. Both went on to enjoy careers much bigger than just wrestling.

DX was awesome, but hardly cuz of HHH, so they turned him into a heel, and he wasn't even good at that, but got to stick around cuz he was banging the owner's daughter.
Deleted User 310

sdoyel wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:46 pm Like, what even provoked this jibberish? If this guy would just shut the hell up for two seconds, he might actually be better off. This whole CV19 debacle better be the final
straw. We gotta get him out.
Nothing is needed to provoke his jibberish. Any and every time he is "freestyle talking" this is a potential result. He's in way over his head, and he's just not an intelligent speaker (or very intelligent in general on many topics). He was trying to sound intelligent like he was offering up some ideas for the doctors to think about (as if they need his help😂), and the result was some of the most idiotic things I've ever heard...he can't help himself. If he's not teleprompter trump is a shitshow.
Deleted User 310

ousdahl wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:56 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:43 pm

The Rock was and still is a mega star. Stone Cold arguably had the GOAT wrestling persona during the GOAT wrestling era. Both went on to enjoy careers much bigger than just wrestling.

DX was awesome, but hardly cuz of HHH, so they turned him into a heel, and he wasn't even good at that, but got to stick around cuz he was banging the owner's daughter.
Ya. Even my kids love the rock and his movies. He doesn't really wrestle much anymore, mostly because he costs too much for anything other than Wrestlemania, but if/when he does he's the top dog fan wise still.

HHH wasn't my favorite back then, but I didn't hate him by any means.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

WOO
Broham
Deleted User 310

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:04 pm Image

WOO
Now his daughter is arguably the greatest women's wrestler of all time!

WOO indeed.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

maybe my favorite 30 for 30.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:27 pm maybe my favorite 30 for 30.
That was an excellent film. I showed it to my Criminal Psychology class for their mid-term and had them argue either for or against the notion that Richard Fliehr was a sociopath and was able to make himself successful by creating and using the Ric Flair persona to his advantage. We had a good debate.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

People pay money for that?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.