The Worst People in the World...

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Re: The Worst People in the World...

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Friend of mine posted this on Facebook. I'll let you figure out why I felt the desire to post it on this thread.

This is my friends cousin, please share!

Victoria Marie Johnson reported missing from Neptune Beach, FL. She is now believed to be in Knoxville, TN.

It was originally reported that Victoria was last seen April 25th, 2020 at the Red Roof Inn on Atlantic Boulevard in Neptune Beach, FL.
We have now received information that Victoria boarded a Greyhound bus in Tampa, FL on April 26th, 2020. Her bus arrived in Knoxville Tennessee at approximately 1:45pm on April 27th, 2020.

Victoria was headed to Crossville, TN but she did not board the bus again after the stop in Knoxville.

Victoria suffers from paranoid schizophrenia. It is believed that she was suffering a severe episode when she left Florida.

Victoria is described as a 30-year-old Caucasian female. She has brown hair and blue eyes. Her height is estimated at 5' 4" and it is believed that she weighs only 80 lbs after losing a significant amount of weight.

Victoria Johnson has been known to live homeless off and on due to her mental illness. She does not like shelters but she is likely to sleep on park benches. She is also known to stay in hotels but her family finds it unlikely that she would be at one now due to the fact that she did not have money on her.

Victoria grew up in Nashville, TN but she does prefer smaller towns. She has no known connections to Crossville, TN.

Victoria did not provide her family with any insight on her travel plans. She had no identification on her at the time of her disappearance.

*There is video footage showing an individual giving Victoria money for a bus ticket.

Victoria's cousin said, "She's a very sweet girl, does not drink or do drugs, easily impressionable and in a full paranoid schizophrenic epic."

If you have any information about her whereabouts call the Neptune Beach Police Department at 904-270-2413.

You may also message us here Tennessee Missing and Unsolved or call/text us anytime at 615-556-0534.

Please reach out to us immediately with any information pertaining to her location.

Share this post and help us find Victoria Johnson.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Paranoid. No ID. No Money.

That's very, very scary, and sad, Gutter.

Let's hope they find her soon.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Deleted User 289

Bad situation.
I'm wondering how/why her family knew all these details....
"It is believed that she was suffering a severe episode when she left Florida".
"the fact that she did not have money on her".
"She had no identification on her at the time of her disappearance".
I overthink things - so this is something I have been overthinking. I have too many unanswered questions.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:02 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:33 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:00 pm

Wrong. It is hilarious when people you disagree with get sick, lose their jobs, lose their homes, their marriages, or their lives. It is roundly celebrated here on a regular basis.
No, it's not. But it is disgusting that you accuse people of celebrating this.
Have you been here the last . . . forever? Look around you, dude!
So, no specifics? Interesting. And typical.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

The base
Your people DC
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

chiknbut wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:49 pm
some very fine people
Derek Cressman
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

When you wear camouflage in nature it makes you blend in with your surroundings.

When you wear camouflage in the state house it makes you an asshole, I mean, if the tiny american flag cape didn't already to that.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Both sides do it?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

what in the ever-loving-fuck is going on

and i thought those hoarding toilet paper were loosing their minds...
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Holy shit!

Could you imagine what would happen if multiple armed gunmen charged a state house and weren’t white?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Also, I sincerely hope we don’t hear stories about michiganders coming down with coronavirus after attending the crowded protest.

There’s a nonzero chance I have family in that mob lol
Deleted User 289

BINGO ousdahl!

Think about all the white people in the Michigan State House who were armed. Armed for what reason?
This is what America will become more and more of. These assholes.
Assholes going everywhere with their guns to intimidate those who don't feel the need to be an asshole with a gun.
I'm so glad I'm not going to be alive in 50 years to see the utter shit hole this country will be.
Are you youngsters ready for an inevitable "civil war", a "cleansing", a "purge"?
Shit, there is probably one or two or three or a couple dozen who post on here who are probably looking forward to it.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:01 pm BINGO ousdahl!

Think about all the white people in the Michigan State House who were armed. Armed for what reason?
Assholes going everywhere with their guns to intimidate those who don't feel the need to be an asshole with a gun.
I'm so glad I'm not going to be alive in 50 years to see the utter shit hole this country will be.
Are you youngsters ready for an inevitable "civil war", a "cleansing", a "purge"?
Shit, there is probably one or two or three or a couple dozen who post on here who are probably looking forward to it.
I don't deny that it was unnecessary and a-holish, but it is also apparently within the Michigan right to carry laws. From what I read, you are allowed to carry a firearm in public as long as it is clearly visible and not used to threaten anyone. Considering the number of LEOs in the vicinity, it is apparent that no laws were broken.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again:

We could resolve so much of the issue of guns in this country if every background check included a signed statement that said, “I acknowledge and understand that owning, possessing, shooting, or otherwise using a firearm shall in no way increase the size of my penis.”
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:02 pm

I don't deny that it was unnecessary and a-holish, but it is also apparently within the Michigan right to carry laws. From what I read, you are allowed to carry a firearm in public as long as it is clearly visible and not used to threaten anyone. Considering the number of LEOs in the vicinity, it is apparent that no laws were broken.
Right!
I live in a country where armed "protesters" are allowed to enter a State House where the state's elected representatives are in "session". FUCK THAT! It's simply moronic to me.

I live in a country where if a black man drives a car in a neighborhood where there are very few African Americans residing, the police pull him over for being suspicious - but a fucking white supremacist asshole can walk in to a State House full of elected officials with a god damned arsenal - and not a single question is asked.

God bless America! MAGA BABY!
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

What was their end game here?

Trying to reopen? Get back to “normal?”

Sure, that’s the rhetoric, but what did they really expect to happen?

Mob into the guvner’s office and have her respond with “ok!”
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I just hope this shit remains peaceful.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:12 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:02 pm

Right!
I live in a country where armed "protesters" are allowed to enter a State House where the state's elected representatives are in "session". FUCK THAT! It's simply moronic to me.

I live in a country where if a black man drives a car in a neighborhood where there are very few African Americans residing, the police pull him over for being suspicious - but a fucking white supremacist asshole can walk in to a State House full of elected officials with a god damned arsenal - and not a single question is asked.

God bless America! MAGA BABY!
I sense anger . . .
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain