who ya got?

Ugh.
Deleted User 289

Re: who ya got?

Post by Deleted User 289 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:43 pm Meanwhile, back at YOUR base:

An asshole Democrat? Really? OMG! Who knew they existed?
EEEK? lolz? oUtrAge?

I think you were probably addressing Geezer and not me by saying "YOUR base". If I was included in that - Just to reiterate, I'm the guy who doesn't just think there are assholes in both the Republican and Democratic parties, I know there are.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Don't tell DC about the complaint that was filed with the Senate.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

And sometimes it IS about you.

She's not the issue. Biden's not the issue. her complaint is not the issue.

You are.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

(MY NAME)

You’ve been one of my most loyal supporters in Making America Great Again and because of you - we’re winning!

But to keep winning, we have to Make Michigan RED Again and keep the Senate Majority out of Democrats hands. That’s why I’m emailing you today.

With election day coming up, the DC Democratic money machine - and their liberal puppet Gary Peters - sees Michigan as their best shot to stop US. They’re pouring millions into this race to defeat John James and WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK.

(MY NAME) will you join me fighting back and supporting a great patriot like John?
>> Help John $10 <<
>> Help John $25 <<
>> Help John $50 <<
>> Help John $100 <<
>> Help John $250 <<

The Do nothing Democrat, Gary Peters, already has $8 million on hand to defeat John James and Cryin’ Chuck Schumer has already started pouring in MILLIONS more. That’s why I’m emailing you, personally, to ask for your support of John.
>> I’M WITH JOHN <<

John is West Point graduate, served 8 years in uniform in service to our country, including flying missions over Baghdad during Operation Iraqi Freedom, and then came home to serve his community as a small business owner - and we NEED John in the Senate.

Our nation’s future is resting in the balance of what happens in Michigan this year. If the Democrats can win this race and grab control of the Senate - it will fuel their efforts to undo all the progress that our conservative movement has made in the last three years.

Friend, I wouldn’t be emailing you if this race wasn’t important. I told John I would check in with him later today to see if YOU have stepped up.

We need just 132 great American patriots to give
in the next 6 hours to help save our Senate Majority.

>> I’M WITH JOHN <<

I’m counting on your help to save our Senate Majority.

For Freedom,
President Donald J. Trump

Paid for by John James For Senate, Inc.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Its fun to watch some twist and turn to allow Bidens transgressions to be ok while blasting trumps same issues for 3.5 years as completely and totally unacceptable (they are unacceptable. But that goes for both of them).

How, after all the anger of the past4 years, is Joe Biden the horse you want to ride in on?
Just Ledoux it
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TDub wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:14 pm Its fun to watch some twist and turn to allow Bidens transgressions to be ok while blasting trumps same issues for 3.5 years as completely and totally unacceptable (they are unacceptable. But that goes for both of them).

How, after all the anger of the past4 years, is Joe Biden the horse you want to ride in on?
Geezer wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:11 pm Need the truth, anyone?

BTW, who has more to gain by lying?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

chiknbut wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:55 pm Putting IMZ down as "OK with sexual assault."

Good to know.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:22 am What makes you think that she is lying?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:22 pm Back on track. She is a female, she is obviously lying.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:18 pm
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Deleted User 57 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:50 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:25 pm
Geezer wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:34 pm That's not all, there is another one.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... ah-ramirez
This is ridiculous.
So says you.
Perhaps it is "ridiculous". Perhaps it's not "ridiculous".

Do you feel it's "ridiculous" that a man who is being nominated for the highest court in the land is now being accused of inappropriate sexual behavior by another woman?
Or do you feel, "ridiculous" is a women making false allegations? - Assuming they are false.
Maybe "ridiculous" is people refusing to believe a woman or absolutely believing a woman who is telling a true or a false story - because they don't like or they do like that she is accusing someone they choose to feel is innocent or guilty. - ASSUMING the allegations are true or false.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

seahawk wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:21 am Seems like there's another allegation surfacing. Perhaps we could remember that this is not a trial, but a job interview. One which seems to be revealing that the would be employee is a high functioning alcoholic who has a gambling problem and some past unpleasant behavior with women.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:56 pm Kavanaugh doesn't even have the job yet.

how often can a candidate be interviewed, the employer calls the references, allegations of sex assault come up and the employer reacts, meh just conjecture and questionable memories
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:26 am Could you imagine how OuTrAgEd psych would be if libtards were trying to ram through a scotus judge instead of investigating credible allegations of assault?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:42 am This dude could be a violent sexual predator convicted how many times over, but so long as he was also a “conservative constitutionalist” who made psych feel like he’s on the side that’s “winning,” he would still want him confirmed ASAP
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:51 am No time to investigate, just confirm him ASAP! #winning
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:59 am ^^^

and after we get done investigating those wimmin, let’s reopen the case on Crooked Hillary too.

#lockherup
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

seahawk wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:09 pm One of my least favorite news person talking heads is Chuck Todd. But, he stated the simplest and probably most true thing about sexual assault and all kinds of behavior that usually isn't talked about in public last week, saying, "You really don't know anyone, you really can't say what goes on with them."
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

DrPepper wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:24 pm If you don't think that Dr. Ford's memories from high school should carry any weight, then you haven't been paying any attention to the MeToo movement.
In my book, it is a completely plausible story.

I'm 49 years old, so similar to Dr. Ford in age.
* Stuff from several decades ago comes up in a recent therapy session? Yep. Check. MeToo!
* Been sexually assaulted in college and never told anyone about it? Yep. Check. MeToo! (well, until just now)

For people to so brazenly pronounce Dr. Ford's claims as categorically impossible is shocking to me. If you missed the lesson during the heyday of the MeToo movement, open your eyes.

Sexual assault is not ok (even if people are drunk; even if people are teens). If any of you were in college right now, you would know this from the mandatory training.

Lawyers and Judges are held to a higher bar than anyone else.