who ya got?

Ugh.
Deleted User 310

Re: who ya got?

Post by Deleted User 310 »

TDub wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 6:15 pm
japhy wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:28 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:59 pm
So let's cut to the chase: either everyone is a hypocrite.

Or, in spite of their support for justice; the guy who you and your party have supported and protected for 3 1/2 years is such a fucking abomination of a human being and a public servant that we would vote for anyone who is this side of Satan to replace him in office.

Or of course, it is probably all just TDS. trump's performance is a 10 out of 10 in everything to date.

Me? I don't fucking care who the Dems run against trump and what their shortcomings/violations/attrocities are; they get my vote. trump has proven himself to be the most dangerous unstable person ever elected to public office in the US in my opinion; so whatever it takes at this point. "What have you got to lose?"

Biden will do.

And don't bother trying to shame me about Biden's past. Fuck it, if you voted for trump and support the trumpublican party you got nuthin on me.
This is hilarious. This attitude of "I dont care what he's done, I'm voting for him" is exactly the attitude this entire site has been berating and tearing apart for 4 years.
Funny how things have come full circle.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Funny how pubs are so ecstatic there is something for them to call dems hypocrites for - while hoping it diverts the dems from rightfully attacking the asshole they elected President.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Grandma wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 6:52 pm Funny how pubs are so ecstatic there is something for them to call dems hypocrites for - while hoping it diverts the dems from rightfully attacking the asshole they elected President.
No.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 7:29 pm
Grandma wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 6:52 pm Funny how pubs are so ecstatic there is something for them to call dems hypocrites for - while hoping it diverts the dems from rightfully attacking the asshole they elected President.
No.
Conservatism in one word.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

No.
Yes.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Grandma wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 7:53 pm
No.
Yes.
No. You're wrong.

About ALL of it.

There's no "something for them to call dems hypocrites for." You're just BEING hypocrites. That has nothing to do with "pubs." You had every opportunity in the world NOT to be. But you were. That's on you, not pubs.

Additionally, the "distract from their guy" bit is the tritest, lamest, laziest, most politically UNsound argument ever offered, which is why it's a staple on this board.

No one thinks that people are going to forget who and what Trump is. No one. Ever. That's not even an argument. It's word vomit.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 7:49 pm
No.
Conservatism in one word.
Got 'im!
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 6:30 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 6:28 pm who is pivoting?

i don’t think anyone here wanted biden as the nominee

regardless, he’s still a better option than trump...just looks like they have more in common than some thought
You're not pivoting on Biden.

Try to keep up.
pivoting on sexual assault?

anybody here say this was ok if the biden allegations are true?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TraditionKU wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 8:05 pm

regardless, he’s still a better option than trump...just looks like they have more in common than some thought

Try to keep up.

My Gaia...
Deleted User 289

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 8:00 pm
Grandma wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 7:53 pm

No.
Yes.
No. You're wrong.

About ALL of it.

There's no "something for them to call dems hypocrites for." You're just BEING hypocrites. That has nothing to do with "pubs." You had every opportunity in the world NOT to be. But you were. That's on you, not pubs.

Additionally, the "distract from their guy" bit is the tritest, lamest, laziest, most politically UNsound argument ever offered, which is why it's a staple on this board.

No one thinks that people are going to forget who and what Trump is. No one. Ever. That's not even an argument. It's word vomit.
lulz?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TraditionKU wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 8:05 pm

Try to keep up.

There was no "if true" for kavanaugh.

4 years of hearing how Trump voters "own" Trump every time he did something immoral, and now those same people can "own" Biden and everything he's done.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

I'm confused.

My understanding is that this allegation is basically every bit as shady as the Ford one. Did something change that I missed?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Hey, DC quoted me more times than anyone else and I haven't said anything about Reade and her accusations.

And some of the quotes, like the one about Loftus, don't even make sense in the current context. Like japhy, I sense a smell....of desperation.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Mjl wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 8:54 pm I'm confused.

My understanding is that this allegation is basically every bit as shady as the Ford one. Did something change that I missed?
You'll note that there are no quotes from you in my little screed.

That's because you stood alone, suggesting that maybe...just maybe...35 year-old recovered memories about an alleged incident, with zero corroboration, zero contemporary confirmation, and zero evidence, shouldn't be used a political cudgel with which to beat political opponents and destroy their reputations.

Now, with respect to the Tara Reade story. At least two friends and one neighbor have said she told them about the incident at the time. She filed a complaint of some sort. Her mother called into Larry King's show to ask what to do about a powerful person who had done something wrong. Etc. etc.

NONE of this is even close to proof of anything, but it's MOUNTAINS more than existed with Christine Blasey Ford.

And trad still doesn't know what the problem is cuz "if Biden" did it, then he'd be mad.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

seahawk wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:02 pm I haven't said anything about Reade and her accusations.
The best part is that you think this indemnifies you, when it does EXACTLY the opposite.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Okay, you got me, DC, I didn't quote you, so you changed your post from "No one cares." My response was:

Well, I actually do care that you and your Republicans put a man on the SCOTUS who obviously had a problem with alcohol as a teenager and is still obviously a drunk. Which was what I said about Kavanaugh.

As to your new accusation, I just accept that you're a Catholic male misogynist who will never forgive my generation of "Slutty 1960s Women" for refusing to knuckle under to the terrorization of women that the pedophile loving priests and bishops you so revere promoted successfully for so long. And we'll always be accused of something whenever you need someone to blame.
Last edited by seahawk on Sun May 03, 2020 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

And speaking of drunks who commit sexual assaults, how about Chris "Waitress Sandwich" Dodd co-chairing Biden's vice presidential search committee?

Good stuff.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Desperate.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 289

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:59 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:34 pm Too long to deal with through my phone. Will get to that later. But in a nutshell, it is not at all unusual for assault survivors to be in shock and to subsequently not remember certain periphery details. A real investigation could probably get more answers to key points but thats not whats going to be run here. Hopefully they can get a little more substantive info. We will see.
And I hope that the claims made by this this woman are investigated. Did I ever claim otherwise?