The Worst People in the World...

Coffee talk.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: The Worst People in the World...

Post by Shirley »

This video doesn't belong in this thread, unless Nixon qualifies, but suddenly last night, apropos of nothing, "Boomers" became a thing. (It's a good, if too short, window of the time.)

Remembering The Kent State Massacre

Fifty years ago, on May 4, 1970, Ohio National Guard troops fired at unarmed students protesting the Vietnam War, killing four and wounding nine. NBC News' Tom Brokaw looks back at the tragedy.

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Here's to hoping this isn't true:

Michigan State Police investigators are looking into reports that a Flint dollar store security guard was fatally shot Friday after an argument with a customer who refused to wear a mask in the store.

The 43-year-old guard was shot in the head at about 2:15 p.m. Friday at the Family Dollar store at 877 Fifth Ave. He later died in an area hospital.

[...]
Derek Cressman
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Wtf
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Feral wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:55 am Here's to hoping this isn't true:

Michigan State Police investigators are looking into reports that a Flint dollar store security guard was fatally shot Friday after an argument with a customer who refused to wear a mask in the store.

The 43-year-old guard was shot in the head at about 2:15 p.m. Friday at the Family Dollar store at 877 Fifth Ave. He later died in an area hospital.

[...]
Another perfect example of the media and politicians not knowing what the fuck they are talking about and reporting on?

Cooper clearly says, "A security guard at a Family Dollar store in Michigan asked a { WOMAN } to put on a state-mandated mask before { SHE } could come in. { SHE } spit in his face"

The article cleary says - "Michigan State Police 1st Lt. David Kaiser said Sunday that detectives are investigating a flood of reports on social media from people who say the violence sparked when the guard told a customer { HE } had to wear a mask, a policy set forth by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer to help curb the spread of the coronavirus".

Whatever the fuck happened, a security guard is dead.
Why? Because PERHAPS one of Donald Trump's "very good people" decided the way to handle the situation was to put a bullet in his head? Or it very well could have been one of the Dems very bad people who shot the guard. Of course whoever it was, this will become political - that's why I made the statement I just made.
I can't help but wonder if/when Trump will tweet about it - and say something to the affect that you better not support Gretchen because she's GOING TO TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS!
Deleted User 289

Article says - "A supervisor found the man once he was in a checkout line and asked him again to take off the hood or leave, said Melissa Hill, a spokeswoman for Vons, Albertsons and Pavilions stores in Southern California.
The man removed the hood, purchased his items and left".
My hope is someone took a photo of him when he removed the hood - and will share it.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

"Some men just want to watch the world burn." - Alfred the Butler
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

who cares bout the guy in the hood. What about the asshole OU fan with the audacity to flaunt his sooners gear.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

no comment on the cargo shorts?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:08 pm no comment on the cargo shorts?
Do you really want to see a guy that size sporting shorter, tighter, albeit more stylish shorts?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

Had a hot head who shares a mutual friend with me call me a fucking pussy tonight because I simply said I observed a group of 15 or so people walking next to each other without a single one wearing a mask and felt they didn't give a shit about themselves or anyone else.
He called me a "mask shamer". Funniest part of all this is that I wasn't wearing a mask when I observed the group. I do wear a mask when I am unable to social/physical distance myself.
Otherwise, I'm mask free and have zero problem with anyone else who is too - if they are social/physical distancing themselves from others.
That's how I feel right now. I might feel differently tomorrow.
Deleted User 289

Deleted User 289

The asshole felt the need to smile in his "mug shot".

https://www.kxan.com/news/crime/video-s ... -arrested/
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Thought it was going to be Carlton Bragg
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Three Russian doctors have fallen from hospital windows in two weeks, amid reports of dire conditions

MOSCOW — The two Russian paramedics were dressed for work in the video, masks covering their noses and mouths as they delivered a grim dispatch.

The narrator identified himself as Alexander Kosyakin and his colleague as Alexander Shulepov. Shulepov had just learned that he had tested positive for the coronavirus, Kosyakin said, yet “the head doctor forces us to continue working, and what can we do in the situation?”

“We haven’t been released from our shift,” Shulepov said.
Both work in Voronezh, about 300 miles south of Moscow.

In a second video released days later by the press secretary of the regional health department, Shulepov backed off those comments, saying that he had been “emotional” and that his boss did eventually tell him to stop working.

Shulepov was admitted to the hospital, and it was there May 1 that he fell from a second-floor window in what local authorities have called an accident.

Shulepov, who is in critical condition with a skull fracture, is the third Russian medical professional in two weeks to mysteriously fall from a hospital window. The other two died.

[...]
Derek Cressman
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

"Fell"
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

lol, right?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

The KGB has made many a man "fall"
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

Musk and Grimes.
Give their baby the name X Æ A-12
The two of them pronounce it differently.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

The State of California pronounces it No
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.