Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:46 pm
chiknbut wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:35 pm "Heads up, I don't have a side kick."

Color me bummed out. When exactly were you going to tell me you were thinking about a solo career?
You’ve been a sidekick as long as I’ve known you. Kelly Fenton, Copperhead, and now Plano. I’m guessing that’s been a pattern for you since about middle school. You don’t have the ego strength to manage a solo career. Few people do.
Your batting average is pathetic.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:35 pm

Color me bummed out. When exactly were you going to tell me you were thinking about a solo career?
You’ve been a sidekick as long as I’ve known you. Kelly Fenton, Copperhead, and now Plano. I’m guessing that’s been a pattern for you since about middle school. You don’t have the ego strength to manage a solo career. Few people do.
Right on cue. Do you two have some sort of Bat Signal thing going on, or is there just a deep psychic connection?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Good thing you're not here to fight or fling poop.

LOL.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 3:02 pm

Good thing you're not here to fight or fling poop.

LOL.
Flinging poo would involve calling you names or mocking you for bad things that have happened in your lifetime. That’s your bailiwick.

I’m just taking the time to point out what appears to be a psychological blind spot for you. Do with it what you will.

Oh, and cue Plano’s retort in 3 . . .2 . . .1. . .
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Geezer wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:55 pm He's been an asshole for the 12 years that I have run across him.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:48 pm

Right on cue. Do you two have some sort of Bat Signal thing going on, or is there just a deep psychic connection?
When it is available. You and DC have the keys
Last edited by Deleted User 62 on Mon May 11, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Page after page after page....
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

He lost his shit AGAIN during the presser today. He can't handle being the President if he's not getting blown or blowing himself. The man is just an utter piece of shit and an embarrassment.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 3:55 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:48 pm

When it is available. You and DC have the keys
Okay, brother. You win.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

sdoyel wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:15 pm
If you watched the presser you would have seen how he was an asshole one or two questions before that and then he was an asshole to Kaitlan Collins right after it. Then he immediately decided to stop the questions and walk away like a little bitch.

The thing I don't understand is why reporters don't call him out when he always feels the need to say we lead the world in testing. Point out to him that we also lead the world in deaths.
Deleted User 62

Grandma wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:22 pm
sdoyel wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:15 pm
If you watched the presser you would have seen how he was an asshole one or two questions before that and then he was an asshole to Kaitlan Collins right after it. Then he immediately decided to stop the questions and walk away like a little bitch.

The thing I don't understand is why reporters don't call him out when he always feels the need to say we lead the world in testing. Point out to him that we also lead the world in deaths.
Trump and his minions cry about how unfairly he is treated.

I think the press lets him off too easy.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Some of it is stupid. His responses are stupid. The questions are stupid...now that we are finally ramping up testing he wants to brag about it because a month ago the questions were about how other counties were performing more tests on a per capita basis.

And I find it impossible to believe we have more deaths related to covid19 than China.

He should stop doing these. They don't do "us" any good. They don't do him any good. It is a circus.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

what questions are stupid?
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

“nasty questions”... lol.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 310

TraditionKU wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:37 pm what questions are stupid?
Have you watched these?...many of the questions AND responses are stupid when it is Trump at the mic. The only meaningful questions and answers occur when its Fauci or Birks at the mic... i haven't felt less informed AT ALL the last few weeks without trump at the mic spewing BS. Nearly everything he does is unproductive.

Even the question the CBS reporter asked was stupid..."why is it a global competition for testing"...what kind of answer is she expecting?....and if reporters weren't asking him questions a month ago about "why are other countries testing more on a per capita basis" then maybe he wouldn't be bragging like a douche bag that now we are testing more than other countries. Of course it's not a competition.

These blowups are exactly what some (not all) of these reporters sort of want. Its "good" television. Now CNN will spend hours showing it, instead of showing doctors/scientists helping inform people and report real news. They're insinuating he mentioned China because she is Asian, when he was saying "ask China" in response to her saying people are dying. Its the same old song and dance, and this isn't the time for it. 80k people are dead from the USA (and I don't care if the number is slightly inflated by how deaths are coded, and i don't care if deaths are slightly deflated because we missed people dying of it before the 1st "official" death).

I probbaly shouldn't have spent that much time responding genuinely, because I know exactly how this will likely go...but oh well.
Deleted User 289

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:01 pm
Have you watched these?...many of the questions AND responses are stupid when it is Trump at the mic. The only meaningful questions and answers occur when its Fauci or Birks at the mic... i haven't felt less informed AT ALL the last few weeks without trump at the mic spewing BS. Nearly everything he does is unproductive.

Even the question the CBS reporter asked was stupid..."why is it a global competition for testing"...what kind of answer is she expecting?....and if reporters weren't asking him questions a month ago about "why are other countries testing more on a per capita basis" then maybe he wouldn't be bragging like a douche bag that now we are testing more than other countries. Of course it's not a competition.

These blowups are exactly what some (not all) of these reporters sort of want. Its "good" television. Now CNN will spend hours showing it, instead of showing doctors/scientists helping inform people and report real news. They're insinuating he mentioned China because she is Asian, when he was saying "ask China" in response to her saying people are dying. Its the same old song and dance, and this isn't the time for it. 80k people are dead from the USA (and I don't care if the number is slightly inflated by how deaths are coded, and i don't care if deaths are slightly deflated because we missed people dying of it before the 1st "official" death).

I probbaly shouldn't have spent that much time responding genuinely, because I know exactly how this will likely go...but oh well.
I've watched the majority of them.
The question the CNN reporter (Weijia Jiang) asked was not stupid. The presser was about testing and the asshole wasn't directly answering the questions he was being asked. Instead he was spewing the same shit he spews every day. As usual, he was boasting how we "lead the world in testing". She asked why that's so important to him. A dignified person would give a dignified response. Instead the asshole gave an asshole response.

The entire presser was full of contradictory bullshit in which Trump proved yet again, he can't comprehend basic concepts.

I'm laughing because you said, "Now CNN will spend hours showing it, instead of showing doctors/scientists helping inform people and report real news".
I just turned on CNN. Dr. Sanjay Gupta and Dr. Ashish Jah are speaking - "helping inform people".
Sure they are "biased" to CNN but they are doctors - who you claimed CNN would NOT have on.

The classic is the "White House" issued a statement in which they stated they now "require" EVERYONE who is a White House West Wing Staffer to wear a mask (except when they are alone at their desks?). Meanwhile, they just showed the President (who refuses to wear a mask) walking with two people who were NOT wearing masks.
Deleted User 310

Grandma wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:15 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:01 pm

I've watched the majority of them.
The question the CNN reporter (Weijia Jiang) asked was not stupid. The presser was about testing and the asshole wasn't directly answering the questions he was being asked. Instead he was spewing the same shit he spews every day. As usual, he was boasting how we "lead the world in testing". She asked why that's so important to him. A dignified person would give a dignified response. Instead the asshole gave an asshole response.

I'm laughing because you said, "Now CNN will spend hours showing it, instead of showing doctors/scientists helping inform people and report real news".
I just turned on CNN. Dr. Sanjay Gupta and Dr. Ashish Jah are speaking - "helping inform people".
Sure they are "biased" to CNN but they are doctors - who you claimed CNN would NOT have on.
I wasn't defending trump fwiw. I made sure to criticize him plenty in my comments so that was clear.

Imo, again, I thought it was sort of a stupid question....His response was more stupid than the question though for sure... he should have responded by saying "testing is important for protecting people"...or if he wanted to be an asshole like always he could have said "well why was it a competition 3-4 weeks ago when we weren't leading the world in testing and you guys asked about it every day"..

Like I said, stupid questions. Stupid answers. Stupid president. The press conferences are stupid. He gives them exactly what they want.

I'm glad I was wrong about CNN (at least partly, but I didn't say they wouldn't have Gupta on at all, just that if you spend time on dumb shit then obviously thats time taken away from important shit), although I watched Wolf spend close to 15min earlier focusing on just that ridiculous response Trump gave to the reporter, not that they shouldn't, but sometimes its too much for me personally....im sure Don Lemon will spend some time on it tonight as well.
Deleted User 310

Maybe a better way to put it is that any question asking Trumps personal opinion about something is "stupid" to me, because his response will be stupid or a lie, and his reasoning will be stupid or based on lies.

It's sad that our President is someone who just shouldn't speak out loud in front of cameras/microphones because the end result is almost always him looking stupid and our country looking stupid for electing someone so stupid.
Deleted User 62

He makes it a competition because then he can pretend to win.

China could of course have less cases...they have been wearing masks in public for decades