Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by TDub »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:29 pm
TDub wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:07 am
ousdahl wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:59 am Honestly, if I was potus, I would have made billions of tests happen by now.
Lol. Everyones an expert on what can and should be done.
Worst part is, the one guy claiming to BE an expert..... definitely isn't.
Well. Thats a seperate problem altogether.
Just Ledoux it
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Feral wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:02 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:55 am
sdoyel wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:59 am
Considering that Fauci has been a lifelong one-world government shill and a long-time Dowdy lapdog piece of garbage, this should be no surprise. Dude will not rest until we are a Third World sh*thole.
^^^

Shocking. Next he'll be advocating sending out the police to weld us all into our homes. All according to the master script.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

You have my attention! What is this "master script" you speak of?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Grandma wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:29 pm You have my attention! What is this "master script" you speak of?
You fucking asked for it.

CANKLES!
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

zsn wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 4:30 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:26 pm So...you got nothing.

You should just apologize for your defamation.

Goodjobgoodpost.
If you say so. I wouldn't hang my hat on the reputation of Monsanto - must be tiring trying to defend the likes of Monsanto and Trump :)
Good point. In 1976, young black lawyers who are suddenly out of work because their boss got elected to the Senate should know better than to take a job for a agribusiness company.

Just apologize and admit that you're an asshole.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Goodjobgoodpost.
If you say so. I wouldn't hang my hat on the reputation of Monsanto - must be tiring trying to defend the likes of Monsanto and Trump :)
Would think that defending Thomas is even more tiring.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 289

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:10 pm

Goodjobgoodpost.
Good point. In 1976, young black lawyers who are suddenly out of work because their boss got elected to the Senate should know better than to take a job for a agribusiness company.

Just apologize and admit that you're an asshole.
Slow on the intake Grandma is wondering - Who is zsn supposed to be apologizing to? You? Clarence Thomas? Virginia Thomas?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:29 pm You have my attention! What is this "master script" you speak of?
They started this charade in a March with the intent of running it through the election. They knew that if they said they were going to hold the country hostage for eight months, there would be rioting in the streets, hence this “just four more weeks” game that Fauci has been playing. It’s b.s.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Fauci might be one of the only people involved in this who isn't politically motivated.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:28 pm
They started this charade in a March with the intent of running it through the election. They knew that if they said they were going to hold the country hostage for eight months, there would be rioting in the streets, hence this “just four more weeks” game that Fauci has been playing. It’s b.s.

So "they' is the present admin? I thought Trump was hellbent on getting everything opened back up yesterday .
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Fauci has power to shut things down?
Deleted User 289

"They"? Who is "They"? "They" being our President and Vice President who "invited" Fauci to be a member of the "Task Force"?
"They" being the ones who wouldn't allow Fauci to speak to the House but allowed him to speak with the Senate - and it seems it may have backfired on "They"?

Or "They" being the Dems who were handed this on a silver platter due to the incompetence of a bunch of fucknuts who allowed and actually wanted Mike Pence to be the leader of the "Task Force" - and Fauci being blown away by the stupidity he is forced to endure on a daily basis and having dignity in which he won't allow himself to be silenced by the fools in terms of giving Americans what he feels is the hard truth?

* EDIT
I gave a really shitty response that doesn't directly relate to your post. I apologize.
Call me crazy but I'm thinking you are giving the Dems (Governors?) too much credit.
I have little doubt Cuomo, Pritzker, Newsom, and heck - I'll add people such as Whitmer, Northam, and Wolf, are not fans of Donald Trump and probably say fuck him behind his back but you really believe they want their states to fail just to give Trump a fuck you?
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Tue May 12, 2020 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Unhinged
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:40 pm
"They"? Who is "They"? "They" being our President and Vice President who "invited" Fauci to be a member of the "Task Force"?
"They" being the ones who wouldn't allow Fauci to speak to the House but allowed him to speak with the Senate - and it seems it may have backfired on "They"?

Or "They" being the Dems who were handed this on a silver platter due to the incompetence of a bunch of fucknuts who allowed and actually wanted Mike Pence to be the leader of the "Task Force" - and Fauci being blown away by the stupidity he is forced to endure on a daily basis and having dignity in which he won't allow himself to be silenced by the fools in terms of giving Americans what he feels is the hard truth?
Fauci’s strings are being pulled by the one world government cabal. He’s a lying, conniving piece of garbage who is selling out his country.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Eh, have you noticed that we aren't actually being held hostage at all? Not that I want to talk you out of continuing this fabulous story. It reads like a terrible script of a season of Blacklist. Keep the zingers comimg!
Last edited by twocoach on Tue May 12, 2020 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:58 pm

Fauci’s strings are being pulled by the one world government cabal. He’s a lying, conniving piece of garbage who is selling out his country.
I have a Zoom meeting with John M. Barry tomorrow. I'm going to relay your thoughts to him and ask him how he feels. I think he will probably give me an interesting response. I'll let you know what he says.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:04 pm
Eh, have you noticed that we aren't actually being held hostage at all?
Have you noticed that Fauci just told Congress that having schools of any kind open this Fall is “out of the question”? Do you have any concept of what that would do to the economy as a whole, much less to millions of educators? What good is being able to walk in the park when you have no job?
Deleted User 62

PhDhawk wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:30 pm Fauci might be one of the only people involved in this who isn't politically motivated.
Bullshit. He is clearly the kingpin.

Or Soros.

Maybe Bill Clinton.

Or, Jimmy Carter
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:58 pm

JFC, you really should take a fucking break.
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:11 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:04 pm

Eh, have you noticed that we aren't actually being held hostage at all?
Have you noticed that Fauci just told Congress that having schools of any kind open this Fall is “out of the question”? Do you have any concept of what that would do to the economy as a whole, much less to millions of educators? What good is being able to walk in the park when you have no job?
No, I didn't notice "Fauci just told just told Congress that having schools of any kind open this Fall is “out of the question”. You know why? Because he didn't really say that. Did he?