Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 310

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 310 »

I won't be sending my kids to 1st grade or preschool in the fall at this point. I don't feel it's safe because I don't think scientists have had enough time to study the virus. My feelings could change in the next 4 months. But if school was allowed to resume tomorrow mine would be staying home. Politicians won't make a decision like that for me. Scientists will lead my decisions by providing facts. And then I'll decide if the risk is low enough for me to risk my kids getting sick....so the risk will have to be extremely low. Same reason I pulled my daughter a handful of days before they officially canceled school in my area.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:08 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:58 pm
Grandma wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:40 pm

"They"? Who is "They"? "They" being our President and Vice President who "invited" Fauci to be a member of the "Task Force"?
"They" being the ones who wouldn't allow Fauci to speak to the House but allowed him to speak with the Senate - and it seems it may have backfired on "They"?

Or "They" being the Dems who were handed this on a silver platter due to the incompetence of a bunch of fucknuts who allowed and actually wanted Mike Pence to be the leader of the "Task Force" - and Fauci being blown away by the stupidity he is forced to endure on a daily basis and having dignity in which he won't allow himself to be silenced by the fools in terms of giving Americans what he feels is the hard truth?
Fauci’s strings are being pulled by the one world government cabal. He’s a lying, conniving piece of garbage who is selling out his country.
I have a Zoom meeting with John M. Barry tomorrow. I'm going to relay your thoughts to him and ask him how he feels. I think he will probably give me an interesting response. I'll let you know what he says.
Cool. Ask him if it is still 1918 or if it is frickin’ 2020, with advanced technology and medicine, while you’re at it.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:18 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:11 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:04 pm

Eh, have you noticed that we aren't actually being held hostage at all?
Have you noticed that Fauci just told Congress that having schools of any kind open this Fall is “out of the question”? Do you have any concept of what that would do to the economy as a whole, much less to millions of educators? What good is being able to walk in the park when you have no job?
No, I didn't notice "Fauci just told just told Congress that having schools of any kind open this Fall is “out of the question”. You know why? Because he didn't really say that. Did he?
Right here:
https://bestlifeonline.com/fauci-schools-open-fall/

You can watch Senator Rand Paul, MD tell him to f-off here:
https://www.whatfinger.com/
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:24 pm I won't be sending my kids to 1st grade or preschool in the fall at this point. I don't feel it's safe because I don't think scientists have had enough time to study the virus. My feelings could change in the next 4 months. But if school was allowed to resume tomorrow mine would be staying home. Politicians won't make a decision like that for me. Scientists will lead my decisions by providing facts. And then I'll decide if the risk is low enough for me to risk my kids getting sick....so the risk will have to be extremely low. Same reason I pulled my daughter a handful of days before they officially canceled school in my area.
The risk to people under 45 is minimal. If you want to live in fear, though, that’s your business.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:30 pm Fauci might be one of the only people involved in this who isn't politically motivated.
Politically/financially yes.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:27 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:58 pm

Fauci’s strings are being pulled by the one world government cabal. He’s a lying, conniving piece of garbage who is selling out his country.
I have a Zoom meeting with John M. Barry tomorrow. I'm going to relay your thoughts to him and ask him how he feels. I think he will probably give me an interesting response. I'll let you know what he says.
Cool. Ask him if it is still 1918 or if it is frickin’ 2020, with advanced technology and medicine, while you’re at it.
Will do!
Should I ask him before or after I ask his opinion on your saying - "Fauci’s strings are being pulled by the one world government cabal. He’s a lying, conniving piece of garbage who is selling out his country"?
Is it also ok if I tell him you're someone who is belittling him on a message board in which you have posted things such as... Ah fuck it, never-mind. I'll stick to the two things. I'm sure that's more than enough for him to want to respond to from me.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:40 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:27 pm

Will do!
Should I ask him before or after I ask his opinion on your saying - "Fauci’s strings are being pulled by the one world government cabal. He’s a lying, conniving piece of garbage who is selling out his country"?
Is it also ok if I tell him you're someone who is belittling him on a message board in which you have posted things such as... Ah fuck it, never-mind. I'll stick to the two things. I'm sure that's more than enough for him to want to respond to from me.
I’m sure he’ll be up all night worrying about the opinion of a professor at a sh*tty Bible college.
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:31 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:11 pm

Have you noticed that Fauci just told Congress that having schools of any kind open this Fall is “out of the question”? Do you have any concept of what that would do to the economy as a whole, much less to millions of educators? What good is being able to walk in the park when you have no job?
No, I didn't notice "Fauci just told just told Congress that having schools of any kind open this Fall is “out of the question”. You know why? Because he didn't really say that. Did he?
Right here:

I watched both things live. Don't need to watch them again.
Like I said, Fauci never said, "having schools of any kind open this Fall is “out of the question”.
Like you claimed he did. Right?
As far as Rand Paul, LULZ!
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:33 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:30 pm Fauci might be one of the only people involved in this who isn't politically motivated.
Politically/financially yes.
Any evidence to back that up?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:32 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:24 pm I won't be sending my kids to 1st grade or preschool in the fall at this point. I don't feel it's safe because I don't think scientists have had enough time to study the virus. My feelings could change in the next 4 months. But if school was allowed to resume tomorrow mine would be staying home. Politicians won't make a decision like that for me. Scientists will lead my decisions by providing facts. And then I'll decide if the risk is low enough for me to risk my kids getting sick....so the risk will have to be extremely low. Same reason I pulled my daughter a handful of days before they officially canceled school in my area.
The risk to people under 45 is minimal. If you want to live in fear, though, that’s your business.
Like I said, minimal is probably not going to be enough when it comes to my kids. I'm still working and golfing. Some fear, but thats mostly of the unknown...but definitely cautious. Overly cautious when it comes to them. If the school district puts in place good measures to protect them, and the science says it is safe then my stance will change...

Fwiw, I'd also pull them if there was an outbreak of the flu at the school...hell earlier in the winter a local high school here had to shut down for a week or so because like 30%+ of the students and staff got the flu and they needed time to get people separated and do a deep cleaning of the school.
Deleted User 289

I could be wrong but I believe you mean the risk OF DEATH to people under the age of 45 is minimal.
I can't speak for Illini and how he feels in terms of what degree is too much or too little concern regarding his kids. That's up to him to decide. I think I would probably error on the side of caution but that's just me.
As far as me, I'm 53 and I'm not afraid of dying from the virus but I sure as shit don't want the virus.
What I am afraid of is getting the virus and passing it on to someone who might die. Someone such as my mother, or the 70 something year old Asian woman whom I work with in my office, or the elderly and or/"compromised" people that live in my building.
Therefore, I choose to be considerate and respectful and follow common sense guidelines. Too many people aren't doing the same in this country and simply don't give a fuck about themselves and others. That's the top, middle and bottom lines in my book.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:45 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:31 pm

Right here:

I watched both things live. Don't need to watch them again.
Like I said, Fauci never said, "having schools of any kind open this Fall is “out of the question”.
Like you claimed he did. Right?
As far as Rand Paul, LULZ!
My bad. “A bridge too far.” Not sure how that’s different, but whatever.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:55 pm
I could be wrong but I believe you mean the risk OF DEATH to people under the age of 45 is minimal.
I can't speak for Illini and how he feels in terms of what degree is too much or too little concern regarding his kids. That's up to him to decide. I think I would probably error on the side of caution but that's just me.
As far as me, I'm 53 and I'm not afraid of dying from the virus but I sure as shit don't want the virus.
What I am afraid of is getting the virus and passing it on to someone who might die. Someone such as my mother, or the 70 something year old Asian woman whom I work with in my office, or the elderly and or/"compromised" people that live in my building.
Therefore, I choose to be considerate and respectful and follow common sense guidelines. Too many people aren't doing the same in this country and simply don't give a fuck about themselves and others. That's the top, middle and bottom lines in my book.
My livelihood depends on young, healthy people on campus, in classrooms, and in the stands. I have no time for your standards of consideration and respect.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, testified that "would be a bit of a bridge too far" given the current estimate of when a vaccine could be available. Instead, he said testing would be the crucial factor.
"The idea of having treatments available or a vaccine to facilitate the reentry of students into the fall term would be something that would be a bit of a bridge too far," he said.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:07 pm

My livelihood depends on young, healthy people on campus, in classrooms, and in the stands. I have no time for your standards of consideration and respect.
Amazon is hiring
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

Not only are you not on the same page but you're not even in the same book.
God willing you and your students will be back on campus when the school session is scheduled to begin in the late summer/early fall. I would assume you would want people to do everything conservatively possibly that they could to make that happen. Am I right? If so, then why are you telling me you don't have time for my "standards" of consideration and respect?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:27 pm

Not only are you not on the same page but you're not even in the same book.
God willing you and your students will be back on campus when the school session is scheduled to begin in the late summer/early fall. I would assume you would want people to do everything conservatively possibly that they could to make that happen. Am I right? If so, then why are you telling me you don't have time for my "standards" of consideration and respect?
You’re being played. I’m sorry you can’t see it.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do you hear voices?
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Let’s let things be.

If you live in bumfuck, ks and teach at a third rate Bible College, go to a Mall in Salina or Wichita and purchase a shirt. Don’t wear a mask.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman