Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by DCHawk1 »

Grandma wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:20 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:01 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:42 am Trump announces further stay at home advice, and 3 hours later blows his dog whistle to pull all of the extreme right fucktards out of their basements to suit up for battle against their local governments.

Do you honestly not consider that he is gauging just how far these dumb shits will go when he calls on them?
I'll visit you in the concentration camps.
I'm dumb.
Can/will you please explain what that is supposed to mean?
I have a feeling it might have something to do with people referring to Trump as Orange Hitler but obviously I'm not sure.
Plano's broken.

His whine about Trump seizing control of the government with the help of a bunch of Duck Dynasty wannabes would be moronic in any circumstance, but especially after almost four years of OrangeHitlerfinalsolution not happening.

Legitimate concern about and frustration with Trump gets drowned out and de-legitimized by broken wackos like Plano. And, apparently, ousdahl. They're his mirror image.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

someone's been putting an awful lot of energy into calling everyone else the crazy one.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:39 pm
Grandma wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:20 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:01 pm

I'll visit you in the concentration camps.
I'm dumb.
Can/will you please explain what that is supposed to mean?
I have a feeling it might have something to do with people referring to Trump as Orange Hitler but obviously I'm not sure.
Plano's broken.

His whine about Trump seizing control of the government with the help of a bunch of Duck Dynasty wannabes would be moronic in any circumstance, but especially after almost four years of OrangeHitlerfinalsolution not happening.

Legitimate concern about and frustration with Trump gets drowned out and de-legitimized by broken wackos like Plano. And, apparently, ousdahl. They're his mirror image.
Broken wacko....
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

moving right along...

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

If the straight-jacket fits...
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Mommy, I wanna join Space Force and fly on the super duper missile.

Finish your Ovaltine and when you grow up, you might be able to.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

This should be interesting. "Censorship"?
I'm wondering if the administration is also going "remedy" the "Radical Right" too.

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Deleted User 289

HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

sdoyel wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:18 pm
If COVID-19 doesn’t kill you, DJT’s second term will definitely finish the job.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 7:24 am This should be interesting. "Censorship"?
I'm wondering if the administration is also going "remedy" the "Radical Right" too.

So you really don’t see the level of censorship of material that doesn’t support the narrative on FB, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube? It is egregious.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Geezer wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 7:28 am
Who is left? The dog? Wait, he doesn’t have one...
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Support what narrative?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:13 am Support what narrative?
The "mainstream" media narrative that says the WHO and Fauci should be running our lives, that nothing works to treat COVID-19, that the mortality rate is much higher than it really is, that we need to prepare to live like a Third World sh*thole from now on, that this is Trump's fault, that we should just rely on the gummint to take care of us and forget about earning a living - it goes on ad infinitum and is all geared toward making us accept a loss of civil liberties and a globalist system.

This is the part where you respond "Agenda 30!" and hilarity ensues.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:11 am

People should be angry at the media. They are complicit in controlling how much and what kind of information the people are getting.

Exhibit A - up until Kansas Governor Larry Kelly's plan to keep us stuck in Phase 1 of reopening was foiled by a tidal wave of people calling their legislators and forcing them to stand up to her, the Wichita Eagle was running a graphic with daily tallies of new cases and deaths that clearly showed a significant, protracted downward trend. After Larry had to concede and create "Phase 1.5" which also caused an uproar, the graphic mysteriously disappeared. Why? Because people were smarter than they thought and saw through the plan to extend this idiocy indefinitely.

What the crybaby reporter failed to mention was that no one touched him, spit on him, or threatened him in any way. They called him out on his deceitfulness and betrayal of the people he is supposed to be serving. And he deserved every bit of it.
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:31 am
Grandma wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 7:24 am This should be interesting. "Censorship"?

So you really don’t see the level of censorship of material that doesn’t support the narrative on FB, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube? It is egregious.
Yes, I am well aware of it. And? I don't agree with their "policy" but to the best of my knowledge they have the right to make rules and decide what is and isn't on their sites. Maybe I'm 100% wrong about that. You probably know better than me. Seems the President does when he claims - "The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation".
Hey, I'm not one sided on this. I see the big picture and am wondering what does and doesn't constitute violating first amendment rights - and what role the "administration" is and is not "allowed" to play a role in this.
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:36 am
Grandma wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:11 am

People should be angry at the media. They are complicit in controlling how much and what kind of information the people are getting.

Exhibit A - up until Kansas Governor Larry Kelly's plan to keep us stuck in Phase 1 of reopening was foiled by a tidal wave of people calling their legislators and forcing them to stand up to her, the Wichita Eagle was running a graphic with daily tallies of new cases and deaths that clearly showed a significant, protracted downward trend. After Larry had to concede and create "Phase 1.5" which also caused an uproar, the graphic mysteriously disappeared. Why? Because people were smarter than they thought and saw through the plan to extend this idiocy indefinitely.

What the crybaby reporter failed to mention was that no one touched him, spit on him, or threatened him in any way. They called him out on his deceitfulness and betrayal of the people he is supposed to be serving. And he deserved every bit of it.
1:20 mark of the video (link below). That's a threatening manner to me. Regardless, Vesey deserved that? Really?
I'm curious, what exactly was he being "deceitful" and "betraying" people about?

http://longisland.news12.com/clip/15065 ... ning-rally
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

hasn't Facebook already been criticized plenty for NOT "censoring" things like the Russian spam bots and conspiracy peddlers that helped to get Trump elected?

who needs truth when you've got ad revenue, right Zuck?