The Worst People in the World...

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Re: The Worst People in the World...

Post by ousdahl »

^^^^

Yeah if these vids are now clothing optional, at least bring the fat chick back too.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’m trying to deduct the real motivation for not wearing a mask. It seems some combination of:

- not being a “sheep.” This dude seems concerned about this, and takes a certain pride in being the only one not wearing it, as if that makes him some kind of freedom hero?

- ignorance to the basic health-related reasons for the mask in the first place. Of all the thought put into these masks, dude doesn’t once mention anything about transmission of a contagious virus

- some implied reasoning that if everyone else is wearing it, he doesn’t have to? This is getting closer to the heart of the issue...

- paranoia. He sure is worried about that mask infringing upon his rights!

- self-absorption. Dude doesn’t once mention any consideration for anyone else

- it’s a partisan issue. I didn’t wanna go there, and don’t wanna draw any further conclusions based on his distinction, except that this dude is apparently quite motivated by spiting the libs?

- dinosaur chicken nuggets. He never confirmed whether the fat chick to whom he gave his card was able to score the goods.
Last edited by ousdahl on Wed May 20, 2020 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

pdub wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:26 am Why with the shirt off?
To add gravity, i.e., heft*, to his point?

*heft ability or influence: his colleagues wonder if he has the intellectual heft for his new job.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I always wear my shades when I am wearing a mask indoors. If I have to wear a mask, of course I am wearing my shades.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I don't think wearing a mask up here makes that significant of a difference - the chances of infection are so slim given the % of people infected on top of just generally keeping your distance - but it makes other people feel safer and, more importantly, it is that establishments right to enforce rules, so just do it if you want to shop there.

To make a big scene of it like that guy is just obnoxious and yes, he checks in with the subject of the thread.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:50 am I always wear my shades when I am wearing a mask indoors. If I have to wear a mask, of course I am wearing my shades.
Sun never sets on a badass.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

pdub wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:51 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:50 am I always wear my shades when I am wearing a mask indoors. If I have to wear a mask, of course I am wearing my shades.
Sun never sets on a badass.
Word.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

To make a big scene of it like that guy is just obnoxious and yes, he checks in with the subject of the thread.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

ousdahl wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:03 am
Fuckin' Tourists!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

for real wtf y’all
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

All public health aside, I’m surprised more hasn’t been made of the fact it’s company policy.

I imagine these non-sheep patriots will soon be raging against various “no shirt no shoes no service” policies, as evidenced by fat boy’s follow up vid.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

ousdahl wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:08 am for real wtf y’all
I have to say, it's a close race between upscale hotel lobby bathrooms and upscale department store bathrooms for best case public shitters.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:41 am I’m trying to deduct the real motivation for not wearing a mask. It seems some combination of:

- not being a “sheep.” This dude seems concerned about this, and takes a certain pride in being the only one not wearing it, as if that makes him some kind of freedom hero?

- ignorance to the basic health-related reasons for the mask in the first place. Of all the thought put into these masks, dude doesn’t once mention anything about transmission of a contagious virus

- some implied reasoning that if everyone else is wearing it, he doesn’t have to? This is getting closer to the heart of the issue...

- it’s a partisan issue. I didn’t wanna go there, and don’t wanna draw any further conclusions based on his distinction, except that this dude is apparently quite motivated by spiting the libs?

- dinosaur chicken nuggets. He never confirmed whether the fat chick to whom he gave his card was able to score the goods.
I forgot my mask when i stopped by the grocery store yesterday to get flowers for my kid and i sort of felt like a dumbass. Everyone else had one and were all shooting daggers at me. Well, sorry, i forgot. Im usually rocking my bandana but i couldn't decide if i was piru or a rollin 60.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Who shits in a dressing room? Not anywhere ive been.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Had a friend who worked at Harbour Lights and said there were multiple incidents of upper deckers in those bathrooms. And that was before there was a stall.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

pdub wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:51 am more importantly, it is that establishments right to enforce rules, so just do it if you want to shop there.
and this is the kicker

no different than the no shirt, no shoes, no service policy...particularly if the establishment has signs indicating that masks are mandatory

similar story on the news here in SLC this morning. people intentionally being inconsiderate assholes because...freedom?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

ousdahl wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:10 am All public health aside, I’m surprised more hasn’t been made of the fact it’s company policy.

I imagine these non-sheep patriots will soon be raging against various “no shirt no shoes no service” policies, as evidenced by fat boy’s follow up vid.
lol

i almost added the mandatory sport coat/tie policy at high end restaurants
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TDub wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:12 am
ousdahl wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:41 am I’m trying to deduct the real motivation for not wearing a mask. It seems some combination of:

I forgot my mask when i stopped by the grocery store yesterday to get flowers for my kid and i sort of felt like a dumbass. Everyone else had one and were all shooting daggers at me. Well, sorry, i forgot. Im usually rocking my bandana but i couldn't decide if i was piru or a rollin 60.
There’s a big difference between “sort of felt like a dumbass...sorry, I forgot,” and “it’s a free country, I ain’t no sheep you pussy!”
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Please refrain from using "sheep" and "pussy" in the same sentence. Timmy still lurks here.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:22 am
ousdahl wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:10 am All public health aside, I’m surprised more hasn’t been made of the fact it’s company policy.

lol

i almost added the mandatory sport coat/tie policy at high end restaurants
I dunno how frequently the no-mask types ever went to those sorts of restaurants in the first place.

(Y’all wanna go get kicked out of Applebee’s again?!)