Ugh.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:12 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:54 am
twocoach wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:20 am

If only our President had chosen to listen to our intelligence agencies, who were briefing him on all of this throughout.
If only our intelligence agencies hadn't compromised their relationship with our president before he ever took office...?

Trump apologist much?
So's yer mom?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

oh dangit you got me so good
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Almost as good as you got me!

dayum!
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Lulz

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:54 am
twocoach wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:20 am
If only our President had chosen to listen to our intelligence agencies, who were briefing him on all of this throughout.
If only our intelligence agencies hadn't compromised their relationship with our president before he ever took office...?
Ever notice that anyone whose job includes fact checking the President's 28 lies a day has a "compromised relationship" with Trump? The intelligence community, the media, any Inspector General who does their job?

Seeing a theme? Discrediting any agency or individual who has anything less than stellar reviews of Trump's behavior has been the Trump play book for decades. This didn't just start 4 years ago.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

The unhinged fucking moron actually tweeted this -

Is he incapable of understanding the difference between an absentee ballot APPLICATION and and an actual ballot? Is he incapable of comprehending if he were to cut funding to Michigan he would essentially be fucking over the people in Michigan who voted for him?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Grandma wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:25 am The unhinged fucking moron actually tweeted this -

Is he incapable of understanding the difference between an absentee ballot APPLICATION and and an actual ballot? Is he incapable of comprehending if he were to cut funding to Michigan he would essentially be fucking over the people in Michigan who voted for him?
Shouldn't this be post be in the thread about Trump weaponizing the government to help him steal the election, again?
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’d ask how you can so surely say again, but then I remember how much we still don’t know cuz Trump has covered it up about the last election, and...sigh
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

sdoyel wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:21 pm Lulz

The country is beginning to open despite Trump's efforts not because of them. I cannot be tested without lying on a questionnaire. Thank goodness my employer is being ultra conservative and that I can do my work 100% from home.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Grandma wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:25 am The unhinged fucking moron actually tweeted this -

His followers don't give a shit that he's deliberately wrong. They have proven that they can easily ignore a hundred lies a week. They see "voter fraud" and run with it, truth be damned.
Last edited by twocoach on Wed May 20, 2020 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 289

Nice that President Fuckwad has his priorities in order.

Decided after tweeting insults all morning that maybe he should congratulate his daughter.
The one we all know he really doesn't give a fuck about.

P.S. She graduated on MONDAY. A little slow on the intake Donny.

TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:18 am

The country is beginning to open despite Trump's efforts not because of them. I cannot be tested without lying on a questionnaire. Thank goodness my employer is being ultra conservative and that I can do my work 100% from home.
Trump doesnt want to open the country? Thats an odd take.

Also, Trump Yoda?
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

TDub wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:35 am

Also, Trump Yoda?
trump wants to do whatever is best for him

he wants everyone that thinks it’s a good idea, to follow the cdc guidelines

he wants everyone that is against the guidelines, to protest and exercise their “freedom”

and he wants everyone to believe that he actually gives a damn and is doing a great job
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Also, Trump Yoda?
I have idea how you read that and came to that conclusion. No wonder we have the disagreements that we do.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

twocoach wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:50 am

Also, Trump Yoda?
I have idea how you read that and came to that conclusion. No wonder we have the disagreements that we do.
When I read TDub's post I was like, WTF?, too.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Also, Trump Yoda?
"The country is beginning to open despite Trump's efforts not because of them"
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:19 pm

Also, Trump Yoda?
"The country is beginning to open despite Trump's efforts not because of them"
It means that many of Trump's efforts have not been particularly helpful to getting us quicker and many of his efforts have been a hindrance to the efforts to return to normalcy as soon as possible.

I can't believe I had to explain to an adult what the phrase "something happened despite him" means. Man, this day had been super weird. I am going to log off for the day and get an early start on my drinking.
Deleted User 289

The piece of shit deleted his tweet because he was called out for being a moron.
Isn't man enough to admit he made a mistake.
What a pathetic excuse for a President of the United States. ZERO integrity.