Grandma's 5 Thoughts and 5 Questions for a Memorial Day Eve.

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Grandma's 5 Thoughts and 5 Questions for a Memorial Day Eve.

Post by Deleted User 289 »

4 Quick and 1 too long questions.....

1) I have too many of a lot of things. What are TWO things you have too much of?

2) I can't pinpoint a favorite so I'll ask, who is one person/band in your top 5 favorite musicians?

3) You go to a zoo. You can only visit/see one type of animal. Distance isn't a factor. Which animal do you visit/see?

4) There is a blonde woman in my building who I would guess is in her young to mid 30s, is probably about 6 feet 4 inches tall, hotter than all hell, and doesn't wear a wedding/engagement ring. She seems to have a daughter who looks to be about 6 or 7 years old - and is also tall for her assumed age.
The woman is friendly in that she smiles and says hello to me but I can tell she obviously has no interest in me. I have no visions of anything developing with her.
Today I saw her in a park near where we live and she was with her daughter playing catch with some velcro type of ball and gloves.
She saw me, smiled and nodded her head, and her daughter seemingly wanted to talk to me.
I'm 99% sure I know the answer but I will ask anyways, do I even bother trying to be "friends" with them?

5) Would you say the majority of your finger nails are too long, too short, or the right length?

Thoughts.....

1) I love cheese popcorn and I am yet to have ever eaten a fantastic cheese popcorn.

2) Facebook. I'm done. Can't handle it anymore. Every time I scroll through posts I get aggravated at how dumb other people are. I'm saying that fully realizing that I'm not a sharp person either.

3) Much of the state of Colorado is beautiful. That being said, I get claustrophobic in the mountains. Meanwhile, I don't get claustrophobic in an elevator. Go figure.

4) I need to lose weight. I would rather have massive diarrhea and some vomiting than exercise in high temperature/s and high and humidity to help me lose weight. Excuse me while I go eat 5 bars of Ex-Lax and drink a few bottles of Visine.

5) Dogs are cool. Cooler than people. I say that as someone who lives alone and while thinking how much more I would prefer to have a dog than a roommate.
ousdahl

Re: Grandma's 5 Thoughts and 5 Questions for a Memorial Day Eve.

Post by ousdahl »

Ohhh POTD

1. Fishing rods and boats
2. LCD Soundsystem
3. I saw a tiger
4. Depends on her wingspan
5. Just right
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

4. Give it a shot, dude. Six months ago I was saying the same thing about a cute fellow professor in her mid-thirties. Fast forward to today, and we are super happy together. You just never know.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

1. Golf balls and kids toys.
2. Fleetwood Mac
3. Big cats.
4. You can never have too many nice friends.
5. Too short. I bite them, although during the covid19 situation I make sure I only do it after I wash my hands.
Deleted User 289

Had to resort back to my old tactics with the 4th question. This morning I am regretting doing as such.
Good answers ousdahl, HD, and Illini.

My answers.....

1) Hats, shirts. Not too sure how one determines how they have "too many" of something so maybe I should have asked what do you have more than enough of?

2) Last night I would have probably given a different answer. This morning, for Joe Pera's sake (see video below), I'll say - The Who.

3) I like most animals so it would be a very difficult choice but right now I would like to see a Primate. I know, I could look in the mirror and see one.

4) All depends on the definition of friends but I am going to say - no. It's just fine to exchange pleasantries and I should leave it at that.

5) Looking at my fingers right now - in order from left to right, just right, too short, too short, too long, just right, too long, just right, too long, just right, just right.
Tallying that up = 3 too long, 2 too short, 5 just right. I guess I have to say just right.

Deleted User 289

Just looked through some pics I took yesterday and low and behold - the skyscraper is among other skyscrapers in this photo.

Here are a few other pics I took.

Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

It was a beautiful day yesterday. Safely got in 45 holes of golf...although the course i played (not my home course) had already converted to the new guidelines allowing 4 somes with individual carts. We walked the first 18 as a 4some, and then rode in individual carts the next 27 holes.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. Coats. I have 3 I wear and too many I dont. Seems to be the go to gift you finish a project. Which, is great, just need to give some away.

2. Thats a very difficult question and thw answer is fluid. George Jones.

3. Gorillas

4. Why not? Carpe Diem, cant hurt if you know that there is a possibility they wont work out as friend.

5. Short, i hate when my nails get long. I cut them often.
Just Ledoux it
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

1 Nails and screws. I also have the habit of tossing excess hardware from DIY assembly stuff into a container (somewhat sorted by type) and I have a cabinet full of random hardware

2 The Who. Didn’t even have to think

3 Bears

4 As long it’s not creepy go for it

5 Just right
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:10 am 4. Give it a shot, dude. Six months ago I was saying the same thing about a cute fellow professor in her mid-thirties. Fast forward to today, and we are super happy together. You just never know.
You seem like the absolute least happy of any "super happy" person ever.

Does she know that you are a cuck?
Or, is that a big part of the appeal for her?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:17 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:10 am 4. Give it a shot, dude. Six months ago I was saying the same thing about a cute fellow professor in her mid-thirties. Fast forward to today, and we are super happy together. You just never know.
You seem like the absolute least happy of any "super happy" person ever.

Does she know that you are a cuck?
Or, is that a big part of the appeal for her?
Aside from being worried about my job and annoyed at the way the Plandemic is being handled, I’m very happy, actually. I suppose that’s the risk of the written word in isolation - you interpret it based on your own presumptions.

I’m sure I’ll regret asking you to define “cuck” for me, but I’m assuming you don’t mean it in the traditional Elizabethan English sense.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain