The Worst People in the World...

Coffee talk.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: The Worst People in the World...

Post by DCHawk1 »

pdub wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:07 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:36 pm Uh ohs.

Before she became a senator and a top contender for former Vice President Joe Biden's vice presidential spot, Klobuchar spent eight years as the Hennepin County attorney, in charge of prosecution for Minneapolis. And while in that position, Klobuchar declined to prosecute multiple police officers cited for excessive force, and did not prosecute the officer who kneeled on Floyd's neck as he protested, The Guardian reports.

Ex-Minneapolis police officer Derick Chauvin saw at least 10 conduct complaints during his 19-year tenure before he was fired Tuesday, according to a database that documents complaints against police. In particular, he was involved in the shooting death of a man who had stabbed other people before attacking police, as well as some other undisclosed complaints. Klobuchar did not prosecute Chauvin and other officers involved for the first death, which occurred in October 2006 while she was running for Senate. The case was under investigation when Klobuchar took office in the Senate in Jan. 2007, and later went to a grand jury, which declined to charge the officers. Chauvin was later placed on leave when he and other officers shot and wounded a Native American man in 2011.

https://news.yahoo.com/amy-klobuchar-de ... soc_trk=tw
I mean, there are loads upon loads of potential political candidates who didn't do something or did something to a certain degree that would give them an 'uh oh'.

More degrees than others of course. Didn't stop a certain other.

In the end, it was pretty easy to tell that Chauvin was trash straight from the get go and should have been a. fired and b. charged with something at least...maybe murder?
You've seen the evidence?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Yes.
There was what I think was 9 minutes of video ( i can't breathe...to dead ) when we first started this discussion.
And multiple minutes of video where the handcuffed individual was not moving with the officers knee still on his neck.

Am I taking crazy pills?

Unless your argument is the video was doctored to begin with.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Imagine being in a jury room with DC.

"So here's a nine minute video of him killing the man."
"Hm. Show me what he did before that."
"OK, here's another five minutes."
"Is there another angle?"
"Yes, here's another angle for you."
"Did I ask whether I, individually, wanted another angle, or was I merely wondering if another angle existed?"
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imagine sitting with PDub.

"gUiLTY!"

"What? Who?"

"tHAT gUy!"

"What guy? What are you talking about?"

"THat GuY! hE diD iT! i knOw He diD iT!"

"That's a different guy than you pointed to a second ago. And what did he do?"

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sir, this an Arby's."
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Close.
Itd be an Olive Garden.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Also why do I talk with that combo of uppercase lowercase?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:53 pm I'll be honest, I don't like Windows all that much. And XP was a crime against humanity.

But I don't really understand the Gates hate.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Kudos for finding that. hilarious.

Tech support for windows XP put my daughter through KU.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Imagine how Windows XP must feel, for that matter. People keep shitting on it, which seems odd. XP was solid, that's why it lasted so long. ME was garbage, Vista was garbage, not XP.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Saw a great bumper sticker in the late 90's in the southern SF Bay Area

"Windows 95 = Mac 84"
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Holy fuck, this thread:

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Mjl wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:14 pm Imagine how Windows XP must feel, for that matter. People keep shitting on it, which seems odd. XP was solid, that's why it lasted so long. ME was garbage, Vista was garbage, not XP.
I'd rather get COVID-19 than use Windows ME just one time again.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:28 pm Holy fuck, this thread:

Makes my stomach churn.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Close the thread. We found him.

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Fuck.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

All sorts of contradictory information. You (or anyone else) tell me what I am supposed to believe.

Minneapolis police deny it and some unknown person on Twitter claims to have an ex-wife who says it was him. Who to believe?

The police statement read:
"We are aware of the social media post that erroneously identifies one of our officers as the person caught on video breaking windows in Minneapolis. We want to be perfectly clear about this: The person in the video is not our officer.
Our officer has been working hard, serving his community, keeping people and property safe, and protecting the right to peacefully assemble. It’s unfortunate that people would post and share this untrue information, adding more confusion to an already painful time in our community".
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Wait a minute.

Not to say that the Twitter post can't be true and that it was an undercover cop but didn't DC just loose it for a bit there bc nine minutes of video showed an officer killing a man and that wasn't enough evidence for him to be fired and charged?

And now he's posting a video from a rando who thinks that dudes a cop? Wheres the evidence?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Grandma wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:24 am

All sorts of contradictory information. You (or anyone else) tell me what I am supposed to believe.

Minneapolis police deny it and some unknown person on Twitter claims to have an ex-wife who says it was him. Who to believe?

The police statement read:
"We are aware of the social media post that erroneously identifies one of our officers as the person caught on video breaking windows in Minneapolis. We want to be perfectly clear about this: The person in the video is not our officer.
Our officer has been working hard, serving his community, keeping people and property safe, and protecting the right to peacefully assemble. It’s unfortunate that people would post and share this untrue information, adding more confusion to an already painful time in our community".
I started to post that video ~ 9:30 last night, but with no corroboration, I decided it would be better not to.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

pdub wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:58 am Wait a minute.

Not to say that the Twitter post can't be true and that it was an undercover cop but didn't DC just loose it for a bit there bc nine minutes of video showed an officer killing a man and that wasn't enough evidence for him to be fired and charged?

And now he's posting a video from a rando who thinks that dudes a cop? Wheres the evidence?
My exact thoughts.
Being that I believe DC is a smart guy, I thought he must have been playing his coy cryptic poster role with that post. Then I started to have my doubts.

I'm also curious as to his and Fish's responses to Trump's tweets last night/early morning.
Obviously I hate Donald Trump and feel he's an asshole for what he said about Frey but I also believe people are misinterpreting "when the looting starts, the shooting starts". Pretty sure he meant that regards to the Pawn Shop owner who shot and killed the looter a couple of nights ago.
But then again, who the fuck knows with him? If his intention was to express that he will give orders to the National Guard to shoot looters - then I hope for his sake someone doesn't mistake him for a looter one day.

Anyone catch what happened in Louisville last night? MORE GUNS!!!!
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Fri May 29, 2020 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Warning: Tweet ahead!

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman