Where's the petri dish thread?

Coffee talk.
EmployedOusdahl

Re: Where's the petri dish thread?

Post by EmployedOusdahl »

guys. come on. i only have a half-hour for lunch.

can we stop messing around?
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

ousdahl wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:56 pm
TDub wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:51 pm Oush has too much time
not me, bro.

my socks are rational.
Nice.
Deleted User 318

EmployedOusdahl wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:58 pm guys. come on. i only have a half-hour for lunch.

can we stop messing around?
Not Nice.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

A major US city is burning, the president is at war with Twitter and we’re pulling out of the global health organization during a pandemic. How must we look to the rest of the world?
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Deleted User 318

Feral wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:29 pm How must we look to the rest of the world?
Not Nice.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

NiceDC wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:31 pm
Feral wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:29 pm How must we look to the rest of the world?
Not Nice.
Speak for yourself.
Derek Cressman
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Feral wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:29 pm A major US city is burning, the president is at war with Twitter and we’re pulling out of the global health organization during a pandemic. How must we look to the rest of the world?
Tell me a little bit about that city.

Like, maybe, which party has controlled it, uninterrupted, since 1975?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 318

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:39 pm
Feral wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:29 pm A major US city is burning, the president is at war with Twitter and we’re pulling out of the global health organization during a pandemic. How must we look to the rest of the world?

Not Nice.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:39 pm

Sure, right after you tell me about the party that has ardently used white racial bigotry and fear as a tool to divide Americans since the Nixon Administration.
Derek Cressman
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Sure.

They're one and the same.
Deleted User 318

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:47 pm Sure.

Not Nice.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Be careful, considering how dedicated your party's leader, republican Donald Trump, is to sowing that fear, you'll hurt his feelings.

Derek Cressman
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

fucked?

or winning?
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

The people in this country with the white supremest shit tattooed on their bodies are the ones who voted for Obama and are the ones who don't currently support Trump? Damn, they had me fooled.

I know, there is a lot more to it than just that and I actually happen to agree that Democrats have blood on their hands too - but let's spare each other (meaning everyone on here) the bullshit that it's either the Democrats or the Republicans who are solely at fault.

I wasn't sure what your purpose was in bringing up which party has controlled Minneapolis since 75
but I know it wasn't because you feel that's the reason why a white cop killed a black man and now SOME black people are pissed off enough to destroy their city.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:03 pm
fucked?

or winning?
Really?

MAGA!
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Grandma wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:10 pm

The people in this country with the white supremest shit tattooed on their bodies are the ones who voted for Obama and are the ones who don't currently support Trump? Damn, they had me fooled.

I know, there is a lot more to it than just that and I actually happen to agree that Democrats have blood on their hands too - but let's spare each other (meaning everyone on here) the bullshit that it's either the Democrats or the Republicans who are solely at fault.

I wasn't sure what your purpose was in bringing up which party has controlled Minneapolis since 75
but I know it wasn't because you feel that's the reason why a white cop killed a black man and now SOME black people are pissed off enough to destroy their city.
If you're going to play party games, Gutman, you gotta take the good with the bad.

Trump has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the conditions in Minneapolis. Not a fucking thing. One party has overseen the city for almost half-a-century -- including the current animosity between the community and the police. One party has controlled the schools, and the budgets, and the community-engagement programs. One party refused to do anything at all about Derek Chauvin, despite at least 10 complaints and two questionable shootings. One party cut $1 million in funding from the Mayor's 2019 police budget to give it to community anti-violence programs. One party. All by itself. For 45 years.

Is it that simple?

Of course not. But maybe you should take that up with the poster who brought partisan politics into it.

Not that you have the sac.
Deleted User 318

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:42 pm

If you're going to play party games, Gutman, you gotta take the good with the bad.

Trump has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the conditions in Minneapolis. Not a fucking thing. One party has overseen the city for almost half-a-century -- including the current animosity between the community and the police. One party has controlled the schools, and the budgets, and the community-engagement programs. One party refused to do anything at all about Derek Chauvin, despite at least 10 complaints and two questionable shootings. One party cut $1 million in funding from the Mayor's 2019 police budget to give it to community anti-violence programs. One party. All by itself. For 45 years.

Is it that simple?

Of course not. But maybe you should take that up with the poster who brought partisan politics into it.

Not Nice.
EmployedOusdahl

Post by EmployedOusdahl »

that was perfectly nice. now, who here hates texans?
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:42 pm

Is it that simple?

This shit isn’t happening in a bubble...
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

FFS. The Floyd thing needs its own thread.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦