Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by ousdahl »

that's a good point. let's not condone any violence or destruction.

do you see any difference between protesting against cops killing people of color, and protesting against not being able to get a haircut?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i just wish the donald would decide when it’s the governors’ responsibility and when it’s the fed’s
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:47 am i just wish the donald would decide when it’s the governors’ responsibility and when it’s the fed’s
Come on! You're talking about a man who when he wakes up in the morning has a difficult time deciding if he should tweet "CHINA!", "OBAMAGATE!", or "Crazy Joe Scarborough!" to the world.
What makes you think he can decide when it's the governor's responsibility or the fed's?
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

MAGA 2020 = Trump feeling the need to send the National Guard to Minneapolis because a cop unnecessarily killed a black man.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Grandma wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:40 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:23 pm "The Lock'em In Cages" party?

Sorry. That's your guy.
OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! BUT BUT BUT BUT OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!

Yes, it was her guy - and then it became your guy too.
Difference is your guy had no problem with separating children from their parents (in front of one another) as a mandatory cause of action.

So.... Fuck you? Or fuck Obama? Or fuck Trump for chosing to continue to do (to a greater extreme?) what Obama did?
Settle down.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:23 am that's a good point. let's not condone any violence or destruction.

do you see any difference between protesting against cops killing people of color, and protesting against not being able to get a haircut?
If it were that simple, yes. But you know it isn’t about haircuts.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:57 am
sdoyel wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:28 am Mornin’

Yup. ‘Cuz there’s no difference between protesting without hurting people or property and protesting by setting fires, looting, and destroying property.
What did all the peaceful protests after all the other unnecessary deaths of blacks at the hands of the police accomplish? Nothing.

Do we not remember the nationwide spazz out over Kaepernick peacefully taking a knee to protest the way blacks are treated by the police? He receibed death threats and was labeled un-American. If blacks cannot protest peacefully if it interrupts whites enjoyment of their day and they cannot protest aggressively by B.I.T.F.D then you're basically telling them to shut up and deal with how they're treated.

Meanwhile, the whites who are complaining about how blacks protest being murdered by police officers are storming state capitals with rifles to protest having to wear a fucking mask in public. Eh......
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:31 am
ousdahl wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:23 am that's a good point. let's not condone any violence or destruction.

Is your right to go to the store without the hassle of wearing a mask that protects fellow citizens from a deadly virus more improtant than a black citizen's right to continue living?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:10 pm

Is your right to go to the store without the hassle of wearing a mask that protects fellow citizens from a deadly virus more improtant than a black citizen's right to continue living?
The premise of your question is ridiculous. The protests in Michigan and elsewhere were because the government forcibly prevented people from being able to earn a living. The notion that it was about haircuts or wearing masks in public is intentionally obtuse rhetoric straight out of the CNN/MSNBC/DNC playbook.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Psych is why I love listening to Rick Wilson and Molly Jonge Fast's Daily Beast podcasts. He does such a good impression of them and has the funniest labels.
Don't inject Lysol.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:53 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:10 pm

The premise of your question is ridiculous. The protests in Michigan and elsewhere were because the government forcibly prevented people from being able to earn a living. The notion that it was about haircuts or wearing masks in public is intentionally obtuse rhetoric straight out of the CNN/MSNBC/DNC playbook.
Let me ask you this, if a group of black people stormed the Minnesota state capital with rifles to protest what they are protesting, do you think that it would end with zero violence towards them by the police and no arrests?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I'm just glad psych was kind enough to explain the purpose of the protests, cuz for a second there I thought they were cuz it's just so much fun to play GI Joe.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:58 pm I'm just glad psych was kind enough to explain the purpose of the protests, cuz for a second there I thought they were cuz it's just so much fun to play GI Joe.
The signs with the nooses on them and the death threats to the governor seem like especially useful ways to say "hey, I am a responsible citizen, I demand the right to earn a living".
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Feral wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:20 pm
Exactly. "I stand for your rights (except I actually didn't)"
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Leaving the WHO during a pandemic is winning, sDoyel.

Why do hate "winning"?
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦