“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
zsn
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by zsn »

Zis go here?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tyson-me ... dfee30d5c9

A Tyson Foods pork processing plant in Iowa is shutting down after officials revealed an astonishing 22% of workers tested positive for COVID-19.

The 550 workers infected with the coronavirus at the Storm Lake plant in Iowa, which employs about 2,500 people, triggered a surge of cases in Buena Vista County, home of just 20,000 residents. With a total of 700 people who tested positive as of Thursday, the county has the highest concentration of cases in Iowa.

y the end of April, the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated 5,000 workers had tested positive. The nonprofit group Food & Environment Reporting Network said last week that the number had climbed to more than 17,000, with 66 deaths.

Counties with meat processing facilities reportedly have COVID-19 infection rates five times higher on average than elsewhere in rural America.

Despite the risk, President Donald Trump issued an executive order last month demanding all plants remain open. Workers too frightened to put their health on the line risk losing their jobs — and even their unemployment benefits.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

He doesn't own anything in Minnesota.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Time for a change #2020?
Not sure about the other elections but if I am not mistaken there isn't a Mayoral election in Minneapolis in 2020 nor is there a Gubernatorial election in 2020.
Yep, it's solely the Democrats fault for what's going on in this country tonight - and what has been going on in this country for hundreds of years.
As long as people believe that - this country will never change. How about we ALL work together and try to figure this out instead of blaming each other and it continuing forever? Hey - it was just a thought.

HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:05 am Time for a change #2020?
Not sure about the other elections but if I am not mistaken there isn't a Mayoral election in Minneapolis in 2020 nor is there a Gubernatorial election in 2020.
Yep, it's solely the Democrats fault for what's going on in this country tonight - and what has been going on in this country for hundreds of years.
As long as people believe that - this country will never change. How about we ALL work together and try to figure this out instead of blaming each other and it continuing forever? Hey - it was just a thought.

Aren’t you the guy who posts 100 times a day blaming DJT for everything wrong in the world?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:12 am

Aren’t you the guy who posts 100 times a day blaming DJT for everything wrong in the world?
I'm the guy who blames Donald Trump for being Donald trump and SOMETIMES points out the consequences because of it. You have a problem with me doing it? If so, good.

As long as you want to blame me for rightfully pointing out Donald Trump is a piece of shit human being, I'll comment on here in regards to your last post on a different thread. It makes me question why it seems you are more concerned with OJ Simpson finding the person who murdered Nicole and Ron than the fact that there are the Mark Furman's of the world who exist.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

So anything in Kentucky or Texas is all on Trump??
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

zsn wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:24 am

You know Kentucky has a Democratic governor, right?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 289

I assume he/she did not know that and probably didn't realize the mayor of Louisville (largest city in Kentucky) is a Democrat too.

I know it doesn't come off this way on the boards but I swear off of them - I try to be an equal "arbitrator".
I'm saying that because it came in to play yesterday when I made the mistake of giving a damn and calling out some friends for their Democratic ignorance. Of course a couple of them "attacked" me for doing it.

This morning I called out both Republicans and Democrats for their comments regarding the rise of positive test results in Wisconsin over the past few days.
One guy went so far as to make a major mistake that could easily and ultimately cost his friend's wife her job at UC Hospital in Aurora. I gave him a heads up and I'm anxious to see/read how he responds. My guess is instead of a thank you I'll get a fuck you.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:31 am

I'm the guy who blames Donald Trump for being Donald trump and SOMETIMES points out the consequences because of it. You have a problem with me doing it? If so, good.

As long as you want to blame me for rightfully pointing out Donald Trump is a piece of shit human being, I'll comment on here in regards to your last post on a different thread. It makes me question why it seems you are more concerned with OJ Simpson finding the person who murdered Nicole and Ron than the fact that there are the Mark Furman's of the world who exist.
I just find irony in posting about stopping all the finger pointing and focusing on solutions coming from someone who has been finger-pointing nonstop since March. I also find irony in a double murderer who never served a minute of time for those murders condemning someone else for - well, anything, I guess.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:25 am

I just find irony in posting about stopping all the finger pointing and focusing on solutions coming from someone who has been finger-pointing nonstop since March. I also find irony in a double murderer who never served a minute of time for those murders condemning someone else for - well, anything, I guess.
Time out!
I'm someone who believes in accountability. Especially from the President of the United States.
I "finger point" at our President when I feel he should take accountability for his actions - and lack of actions. Some of which I feel are despicable. Shame on me for doing as such!

As far as OJ, I say fuck him. Still doesn't mean I feel an asshole can't be right and shouldn't comment about others who are also assholes too. I guess you feel differently.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:25 am

So, you agree with all the protesters that accountability for the deaths of other human beings is the most important thing? That's good to know, Psych.
Last edited by seahawk on Sat May 30, 2020 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 289

Great job last night at the White House by the U.S.
@SecretService
. They were not only totally professional, but very cool. I was inside, watched every move, and couldn’t have felt more safe. They let the “protesters” scream & rant as much as they wanted, but whenever someone..
...got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard - didn’t know what hit them. The front line was replaced with fresh agents, like magic. Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would....
...have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That’s when people would have been really badly hurt, at least. Many Secret Service agents just waiting for action. “We put the young ones on the front line, sir, they love it, and....
....good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor,
@MurielBowser
, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let the D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!

MAGA = Divide instead of unite our country?
Fantastic! Yep, our country is so fucking great at the moment thanks to President ("I take no responsibility" for anything negative and "I take full responsibility" for anything I perceive as being positive) Trump.

The professionally managed so-called “protesters” at the White House had little to do with the memory of George Floyd. They were just there to cause trouble. The
@SecretService
handled them easily. Tonight, I understand, is MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE???
Deleted User 289

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1m
Mayor Jacob Frey of Minneapolis will never be mistaken for the late, great General Douglas McArthur or great fighter General George Patton. How come all of these places that defend so poorly are run by Liberal Democrats? Get tough and fight (and arrest the bad ones). STRENGTH!
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:26 am Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1m
Mayor Jacob Frey of Minneapolis will never be mistaken for the late, great General Douglas McArthur or great fighter General George Patton. How come all of these places that defend so poorly are run by Liberal Democrats? Get tough and fight (and arrest the bad ones). STRENGTH!
So, the looting and rioting should be allowed to continue unabated because the people have a valid reason to be upset? I guess by that logic, when I lose my job because of the COVID overreaction, I’m allowed to go on a shooting, burning, and thieving rampage, too. How many days is acceptable/understandable? Is there an algorithm of some sort that I can consult?
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:09 am
@realDonaldTrump
·
1m
So, the looting and rioting should be allowed to continue unabated because the people have a valid reason to be upset? I guess by that logic, when I lose my job because of the COVID overreaction, I’m allowed to go on a shooting, burning, and thieving rampage, too. How many days is acceptable/understandable? Is there an algorithm of some sort that I can consult?
Who are you addressing in your post? Me? Those weren’t my words. I simply posted what Trump tweeted. Didn’t even comment about it.
Trump? I don’t think he was implying what you are accusing him of saying. Frey? Is he allowing the looting and rioting to continue unabated?
Or are you replying to your own thoughts?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:31 am
HouseDivided wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:09 am
@realDonaldTrump
·
1m
Who are you addressing in your post? Me? Those weren’t my words. I simply posted what Trump tweeted. Didn’t even comment about it.
Trump? I don’t think he was implying what you are accusing him of saying. Frey? Is he allowing the looting and rioting to continue unabated?
Or are you replying to your own thoughts?
So, you were posting DJT’s tweet because you agree with it? My bad. I was going off of past precedent. I think the POTUS is warning Frey to get it under control or he will be forced to send in the National Guard.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

A different view from rural town America than that of Psych. [Tweet free]

The rural Midwest was anxious before the pandemic. Trump’s trade wars and ethanol blunders iced exports and killed commodity markets. Workers were getting laid off from John Deere. The president’s approval numbers sank underwater in Wisconsin despite $30 billion in agricultural trade bailouts. Soy exports fell through the floor. Republican Sen. Joni Ernst (Iowa) is no longer a lock for reelection this year.

Now this plague of errors. No personal protective equipment. No tests. No guidance. Trump ordered workers into potentially unsafe environments in the absence of facts and without authority, fully abetted by the governor. That put the whole county at risk

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... king-town/
Don't inject Lysol.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:14 am
zsn wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:24 am

You know Kentucky has a Democratic governor, right?
Ok you got me there. It’s all the Democrat’s’ fault