The Worst People in the World...

Coffee talk.
seahawk

Re: The Worst People in the World...

Post by seahawk »

TDub wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:06 pm Oh because yoi changed it as i quoted you.

Id certainly call CnB if i needed an attorney. He seems rational and capable of constructing logical arguments. Plus, cant beat that KCrim discount.
If I were being tried in my little country courthouse among the Bubbas, I wouldn't want a Big City lawyer, I'd be looking for a hometown boy whose accent was the same as the locals. At least that was the advice of my favorite lawyer.
Don't inject Lysol.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

My cousin Vinny doesn't work for you?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

ousdahl wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:39 pm
Serious question.
Did you take 30 seconds to check and see if this is/was true before you posted it?
I'm only asking because there are A LOT of people making up shit.
Some shit in defense of the police that isn't true and a lot more shit blaming the police for things that are simply not true.

Anyways, all depends on who/what you choose to believe but.....

If this truly is him - he's alive and well and.....

https://prosportsextra.com/found-missin ... eofj_stin/

Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

seahawk wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:06 pm
Gqcolorado wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:30 am And does she (is that her..fuck...preferred pronoun?) tell many to fuck off? Especially those who rarely engage this forum?
DC has told quite a few people to Fuck You recently, so I thought it had become acceptable, but I guess not for some of us.

And I'm careful not to say that, as Psych is still furious that I said it to him about 10-12 years ago when he had persecuted an old man in failing health on a daily basis and even given out that old man's personal details to other posters so they could dox him.
Your first paragraph indicates one hell of a victim mentality. I don’t care if you say fuck off to me, or anyone.

But it definitely had focus, so was curious if I chided you in a way that provoked. As stated, I’m mainly a non-participant here (including reading most threads). I had no clue fuck off was used by others. I was talking about your response.

See, I agree with more that you and feral have to say than DC by far. But, make no mistake, none of you are any better at word choice or how you treat the other sides opinion. All cunts to one another. It’s hard to read. Which is why I choose not to most of the time. Now I’m hopefully bowing out for reals. Enjoy your games.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Gqcolorado wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:43 am
Gqcolorado wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:30 am And does she (is that her..fuck...preferred pronoun?) tell many to fuck off? Especially those who rarely engage this forum?
All cunts to one another.
Really? And you accuse others of games?

Just a note that even before a moderator stepped in I had thought about it and come back to remove the language that so offended you. Which I did.

I should have simply said that I had once watched a runaway jury that completely disregarded the evidence they'd heard. The prosecutors discovered how wrong they'd been about one juror when speaking with them afterward--he'd been the biggest voice for conviction.

Just as you might have discovered that you were wrong about me, as when on jury duty, I tried to prevent another juror from biasing the jury apart from any evidence.

Or that having spent years on a team that reviewed sexual assault cases of children, I was aware that you have to hear the whole story before making up your mind one way or the other.
Last edited by seahawk on Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I'm not going to censor or ban people for cursing but just think about when you're using it/how often you are using it and if you're being abusive towards someone.

Again, you can say it, but that doesn't mean you're right in doing so.

Just a request.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Grandma wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:35 am
Serious question.
Did you take 30 seconds to check and see if this is/was true before you posted it?
oh good!

yeah, I took 30 seconds to check. I searched around on twitter, and googled his name, and all I could find were a lot of tweets outta Chicago that he was still missing. Some said they were calling around to different police stations and jailhouses and hospitals to no avail. I also came across similar stories about other people supposedly missing as well, but the Justin Cosby name came up the most.

I didn't want it to be true. I'm glad he's found. I figured posting the tweet without comment would at least be worth adding to the discussion.

I wonder how difficult it might be to find someone under similar circumstances without social media.
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

pdub wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:14 am I'm not going to censor or ban people for cursing but just think about when you're using it/how often you are using it and if you're being abusive towards someone.

Just a request.
Nice.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

pdub wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:14 am I'm not going to censor or ban people for cursing but just think about when you're using it/how often you are using it and if you're being abusive towards someone.

Just a request.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

A lot of the cursing in the Big Lebowski is totally fine.
Just look back and see if you are acting like Walter when he's angry or the Jesus and if you are, maybe take a breath and say, 'fuck it, let's go bowling'.
I am not innocent of this either.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Just a request.
I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I?
Fuck! Shit! Ass! Bitch! Cunt! Shooby-de-doo-wop!
Skibbedy-be-bop, a Christopher Reeve
Sonny Bono, skis, horses and hittin' some trees
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Cussing is one thing, but when it's being used so aggressively toward other posters, it's like chill out you guys.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:15 am
Grandma wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:35 am
Serious question.
oh good!

yeah, I took 30 seconds to check. I searched around on twitter, and googled his name, and all I could find were a lot of tweets outta Chicago that he was still missing. Some said they were calling around to different police stations and jailhouses and hospitals to no avail. I also came across similar stories about other people supposedly missing as well, but the Justin Cosby name came up the most.

I didn't want it to be true. I'm glad he's found. I figured posting the tweet without comment would at least be worth adding to the discussion.

I wonder how difficult it might be to find someone under similar circumstances without social media.
GOOD! I am glad you did make the effort to check it out. Too many people don't and just assume something is true.
I was apprehensive (is that the right word? - maybe leery is better?) so I checked it out too.
I'm glad he's ok too - although I don't know what he was truly apprehended for - and perhaps he deserved to be apprehended? The police may have injured him because video shows someone who is allegedly him being taken away looking "unconscious".
From what I have witnessed the past two days, the police aren't resorting to violence unless they are physically attacked or people are blatantly disregarding orders.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

right on. Yeah, at a certain point I figured it was worth posting, cuz even if it was inaccurate, I'd be called out for it here.

from the vid, the dude alleges the cops detained him without affording him a lawyer, or even a drink of water. smh, who knows.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Just a request.
Yes.

Don't swear.

Emotionally snap and declare (without evidence and without consideration for the inaccuracy of the charge) that someone has a long history of "defending" people who kill other people?

Sure. Go ahead. Knock yourself out.

Just a fuck you.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:44 am Cussing is one thing, but when it's being used so aggressively toward other posters, it's like chill out you guys.
lulz
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:44 am Cussing is one thing, but when it's being used so aggressively toward other posters, it's like chill out you guys.
some posters deserve it

jussayin’

when i curse AT a poster (which i don’t do very often at all, and really to only two posters), there is malicious intent...that’s kinda the point

ban me if you must (not you, ousie...i know you don’t wield that kind of power)
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

you really wanna talk trash on my lack of mod status?

well then fuck you too pal!
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

To me, it isn't the cursing, it's the animosity. We've always quarreled, that's kind of what this is about. But I always thought that most liked and respected most others. Lately, that has not been the case.

Oh, and I can do without reading the c word and f-yous back and forth.
Broham