Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Gqcolorado wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:46 am I don’t see him defending his actions, just understanding the reasons why. I could be very wrong about that.

To the dems being why trump was elected, lots of truth to that. Let’s hope the gop playbook is understood and defended better this go.
outright defending? no

normalization that borders on defense? absolutely
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

if it's the dem's fault that Trump was elected then let's use that same logic to blame the GOP for nominating Hillary.
Last edited by ousdahl on Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
LulzDC

Post by LulzDC »

Lulz
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:24 am He is such a fucking piece of shit. Seems I'm feeling the need to express my feelings about him multiple times a day. Sorry it's getting old but as soon as I stop, that means I've given up caring. That's just not going to happen.

"No problems"? Plenty of problems - NEAR THE WHITE HOUSE! "No problems" yet "Many arrests".
So he's basically implying people were arrested for doing nothing wrong.

It got old a long time ago.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

keep up the good work, gutter
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Gqcolorado wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:32 am Wait. DC isn’t a fan ofTrump. Is he?
Nope.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:33 am
jfish26 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:50 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:28 am The domination shit is disgusting. Many times I think people read a little too far into some dumb shit he says, or give him credit for being smarter than he is to do some subliminal shit, but this isn't one of those times.

And what's really dumb is that he doesn't know this isn't helping him. The vast majority of people on the right are outraged by George Floyds murder and are supporting the protests...protests that are largely peaceful.
As always, it's fruitless to try to find causes/motives that are more remote than eighteen inches in front of hisface.

He was embarrassed by news leaking of him spending the weekend in a bunker. He has always wanted to push him some tough-guy, military buttons. And all this shit at least distracts from the pandemic (until two weeks from now, anyway, which: yikes).

Still - no reasonable person should support what he did yesterday. No reasonable person should even remain silent on it. Yesterday saw a profound abuse of power.*

This president may not have the focus or cunning to stay the course on the authoritarian path. But a future one might.

* You know, it was perhaps not a good idea for us to tell him, like ten minutes ago, that it's fine to use the power of the office for personal, political gain.
it’s ok

we’ve been assured by our resident apologist that the donald is but a blip on the radar, and will do no lasting damage to our nation
Nope.

If you meant me -- and that's a presumption on my part -- I've said exactly the opposite.
DCHawkTranslator

Post by DCHawkTranslator »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:21 am
Nope.
Translation: "Secretly, I am."
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

LulzDC wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:41 am
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:35 am
depends which side of his mouth he’s talking out of
Lulz. He says he's not a fan while defending Trump's actions and blaming Democrats for the GOP electing him.
lulz
DCHawkTranslator

Post by DCHawkTranslator »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:23 am

Lulz. He says he's not a fan while defending Trump's actions and blaming Democrats for the GOP electing him.
lulz
Translation: How are you so good at this? You got me.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

LulzDC wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:48 am
Gqcolorado wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:46 am I don’t see him defending his actions, just understanding the reasons why. I could be very wrong about that.

To the dems being why trump was elected, lots of truth to that. Let’s hope the gop playbook is understood and defended better this go.
Lulz. You know the GOP could've, you know, not vote for him.
Good socks stay in character.
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

Nice!
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Wait, I thought your schtick was just replying "Lulz." Look man, if you can't stay in character, just create another sock.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

The labelling of Antifa as a terrorist organization is the most frightening thing here.

It's not an organization that has leaders and membership. So if there is no membership, what would make someone an Antifa terrorist? This seems to be setting up for McCarthyism.

Or it's just raw meat to throw at the base; but that sets a very frightening precedence at the least
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Mjl wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:09 pm The labelling of Antifa as a terrorist organization is the most frightening thing here.

It's not an organization that has leaders and membership. So if there is no membership, what would make someone an Antifa terrorist? This seems to be setting up for McCarthyism.

Or it's just raw meat to throw at the base; but that sets a very frightening precedence at the least
And now you have right wing, white supremacist organizations posing as Antifa to create a false narrative...
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I don’t care what you label the fringes. If they are acting up, crush em.
Last edited by MICHHAWK on Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:09 am
Grandma wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:24 am He is such a fucking piece of shit. Seems I'm feeling the need to express my feelings about him multiple times a day. Sorry it's getting old but as soon as I stop, that means I've given up caring. That's just not going to happen.

"No problems"? Plenty of problems - NEAR THE WHITE HOUSE! "No problems" yet "Many arrests".
So he's basically implying people were arrested for doing nothing wrong.

It got old a long time ago.
Yo Guttman, if you were looking for a reason to continue fighting the good fight ....
LulzDC

Post by LulzDC »

chiknbut wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:05 pm

Wait, I thought your schtick was just replying "Lulz." Look man, if you can't stay in character, just create another sock.
Lulz
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

sdoyel wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:13 pm
Mjl wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:09 pm The labelling of Antifa as a terrorist organization is the most frightening thing here.

And now you have right wing, white supremacist organizations posing as Antifa to create a false narrative...
And you have those on the left doing it too.
There are extremists that align with the Antifa ideology that are doing illegal shit.

But that doesn't even matter - labelling what is essentially an ideology as a terrorist organization is scary AF. Especially when he hasn't done the same with actual organizations that do the same bad shit.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

The fringes are unemployed malcontents that cannot get a date cannot get a job cannot get a clue.

They act up, crush em.