Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
seahawk

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by seahawk »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:52 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:13 pm Number of investigations of law enforcement agencies for practices that violate the Constitution opened by the Justice Department during the first term of each President:

G.W. Bush: 12
Obama: 15

Trump: 1
This shouldn't be ignored.

Also, I want to say that seahawk just pointed out one of the over looked parts of this situation that we find ourselves in.

When health care was minimized, my cop friends and I all agreed that it would take about 2 years for the chickens to come home regarding people who really need that resource to keep themselves sane.
Thank you for repeating it. Dealing with people who are off their meds and taking directions from unseen others or the mean drunk chronic alcoholic--sometimes when the call is from the relatives they live with, it's way different than handling speeding adolescents or people shooting off fireworks in the middle of a fire season drought, or seasoned criminals who know the routine.

I've sat in the meetings with the mental health types as they explained how the mentally ill can be maintained in the community and that they and not judges should have the ability to commit/not the mentally ill criminals. But, these folks are not there on Friday night when the guy is drunk and acting out or killing the neighborhood cats because some voice told him to. Or when the cops are calling my neighbor in the hope that she'll come pick up her masters degreed, former investment manager chronic alcoholic son from behind the Wal Mart, so he won't freeze to death.

This is something that is separate from racial issues that we can as a society deal with.
Don't inject Lysol.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

So, in response to nearly every protest I've seen, it is reported that a large number of the looters and violence inducers were from out of state. This was the case for protests all over the country...so they had to come from some where? I assume West Virginia, but it doesn't make sense that the rioters at EVERY site are all from out of state.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

Not Nice.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

sdoyel wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:27 pm
Oh.

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

Well, at least it's dem on dem crime for a change, and not just one side saying the other sucks. We'd be a whole lot better off in every regard if this was more par for the course.

On this subject: Fox: https://www.foxnews.com/us/cuomo-de-blasio-riot

CNBC: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/02/cuomo-u ... tests.html

our country is gross.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

sdoyel wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:27 pm
Oh.

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Gqcolorado wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:30 pm
our country is gross.
That's the entire thing in a nutshell.

If anyone blaming Trump did so because they wanted to change something, that would be great. But they don't. They just hate Trump.

And if Trump's tweets and photo-ops were intended to change anything, that would be great. But they're not. He's posing for election.

And if any of these other dipshits now clawing each others eyes out actually wanted to help the urban poor and minorities, that would be great. But they don't. They want to enhance THEIR power.

Fuck them all.
Deleted User 141

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:40 pm
our country is gross.

If anyone blaming Trump did so because they wanted to change something, that would be great. But they don't. They just hate Trump.

Fuck them all.
I fucking hate Trump. He's a piece of shit human (sorry to steal your tagline, Gutter). Anyone that has seen him lead for 3 1/2 years and is alright with him continuing to lead is beyond words for me. It's alright if one does, I suppose, but it's beyond my comprehension. (I get the politics, it's not politics to me).

Trudeau's 21 second pause today when asked about Trump's actions is spine chilling.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:20 pm
Feral wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:58 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:39 pm It was nice to see in my hometown that when people started to try to loot and riot yesterday and the night before it was the true protestors who physically stopped them and protected some businesses and gas stations. There was a vocal effort by large numbers of the real protestors that they were going to shut the dumb shit down. That was really cool to see.
That's good to hear.

There are 3 main groups involved.

1. People protesting police brutality/the murder of Floyd who abhor the destruction and violence.

2. Anarchists and people who are taking advantage of the chaos caused by the protestors who want to burn "everything", i.e., society down, so they can rebuild it to their liking.

3. Looters.
Ya. Brother in law is ATF in StL. They had some intel that approximately 200 people traveled into the city just to fuck shit up....then about 10pm last night he got called out because a local gang that they were actively monitoring started breaking into pawnshops and stealing guns.
Yep. With the entire police force of a city centralized to deal with the protests and not patrolling they normally would, this is a great opportunity for criminals to get away with other crimes.

I can't imagine that the response time to a break-in or an accident would be very good during this.
Deleted User 141

Denver news was reporting on just that last night.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:32 pm
chiknbut wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:28 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:25 pm
I am sure you arent asking people to squelch their right to free speech even if what they say annoys you.
I think it's fair to say that the reason we are where we are today is because of people like twocoach.
Fixed
Yeah, I have so much to do with poor race relations in this country. That's just dumb.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

our country is gross.

And if Trump's tweets and photo-ops were intended to change anything, that would be great. But they're not. He's posing for election.

And if any of these other dipshits now clawing each others eyes out actually wanted to help the urban poor and minorities, that would be great. But they don't. They want to enhance THEIR power.

Fuck them all.
"If anyone blaming Trump did so because they wanted to change something, that would be great. But they don't. They just hate Trump".

I realize that was a blanket statement but I take offense to it.

I spent an hour and a half this morning educating myself and listening to various people tell me how they feel I can help make a change - by my own actions.
I fully realize my saying things such as Fuck Trump aren't going to change anything but letting my disgust be known is important to me. No matter if other's care or not.

On another note, I am appalled at how many people are doing the "Blackout Tuesday" thing on social media thinking they are making a statement, taking a stand, acting in solidarity. Sure they are. Today.
It should be Blackout EVERYDAY - not just "Tuesday" June 2nd.
For the majority of those people, they didn't give racism or systemic inequality one second of thought in 2020 before what transpired in the past week. I have two words for them - Fuck You!
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

As seen from his bunker?

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

our country is gross.

Fuck them all.

Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

sdoyel wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:11 pm
Yeah, but that 46% sure have big fucking mouths
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

The above is not directed at DC. Just piggy backing on his statement.

Or its for Nocoach. One or the other
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

THIS was one of HIS top priorities this morning to share with the country and the world.

He followed it up with his usual attack/s...

Then these gems