COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
PhDhawk

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by PhDhawk »

Lots of covid testing centers being shut diwn.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:00 pm Lots of covid testing centers being shut diwn.
why?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:23 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:00 pm Lots of covid testing centers being shut diwn.
why?
We have a new crisis to focus on. Must control the masses with fear and anger. They wear off after awhile and have to be replaced.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Just to clarify, if this is all planned internally ( virus created/riots instigated ), wouldn't your boy, aka upside down bible, be all up in this? And if that's the case, shouldn't you stop supporting your boy?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

some people just feel the need to be victims
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:43 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:23 pm
why?
We have a new crisis to focus on. Must control the masses with fear and anger. They wear off after awhile and have to be replaced.
I'm curious what's being done while no one at all is watching right now. Gotta be next level insidious.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:54 pm some people just feel the need to be victims
lulz

Honestly. You and PDub are hilarious.

PDub posts that this -- which is to say poor policing, malicious murderous cop on the job for 19 years, protests turned into riots is DOZENS of cities, riots turned into looting, local officials standing down and watching as their cities burn -- is all the result of the guy leading the country. And you come along and chide Psych for being a conspiracy-nut victim?

At least Psych has the plausible deniability that it's all an act.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

"is all the result"

You're smarter than that.
Read better.
Or discern better.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If I, as the mod of this bored, just started screaming fuckyou at every single poster and then said come at me bro, and banned everyone who I didn't approve of, it'd cause some unhappy posters.

Take that times a billion.
A leader sets an example.
He/she needs to be responsible to figure out how to unite the group they are leading and not divide it.

The built up anger has been microwaved - our 'leader' set it on nuke.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

"To the American people, I have made a mistake. There is clearly a divide in our nation, an unrest that has boiled over. I realize for the last three years I haven't acted Presidential, I haven't acted as your leader, I need to be better. For all of you. Black lives should matter just as much as the next. There is power in humility - a man doesn't need to always fight back, he should listen, and in this case, I haven't listened at all. For the next several weeks, I will sit down with leaders of the African American community and hear what their problems are and try and work together on solutions. I will do the same with the police force, to better grasp and perhaps educate what needs to be done within to be sure injustice like that George Floyd, and many injustices prior, will be mitigated. The looting needs to stop but the protests can continue - it shows the people I represent need more from me, from their government. For the rest of my term, I will change the way I present myself, the way I act, and speak, and will do better for all of you. More to come in my twitter feed which I know you all like to read."

I just came up with that in two minutes - just say something a leader would say and stop being a vile horrible selfish corrupt fuck of a person.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

pdub wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:20 pm If I, as the mod of this bored, just started screaming fuckyou at every single poster and then said come at me bro, and banned everyone who I didn't approve of, it'd cause some unhappy posters.

He/she needs to be responsible to figure out how to unite the group they are leading and not divide it.

Conspiracy theory of society runs this board.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DC's Gimp

Post by DC's Gimp »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:56 pm
pdub wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:20 pm If I, as the mod of this bored, just started screaming fuckyou at every single poster and then said come at me bro, and banned everyone who I didn't approve of, it'd cause some unhappy posters.

Conspiracy theory of society runs this board.
You forgot to feed me! Meet me in the basement of Comet Ping Pong
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Give it another week. Another spike is coming
Just Ledoux it
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TDub wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:58 am Give it another week. Another spike is coming
We can only hope! What a kick in the groin it would be if the civil unrest settled down and there was no new crisis to replace it! How will the people be controlled?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

The unemployment numbers released this morning are lovely.

This country is only 20% as bad as cnn and the deviants and malcontents on the social media’s would lead us to believe.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Maybe the mass gatherings going on around the world might contribute to a spike. Or maybe not.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:23 am The unemployment numbers released this morning are lovely.

This country is only 20% as bad as cnn and the deviants and malcontents on the social media’s would lead us to believe.
"lovely"? I take it you're not unemployed.
I spoke with a former co-worker yesterday who's husband is big in the restaurant industry in Chicago.
Owns many restaurants. My guess is he doesn't feel today's numbers are "lovely" - and he's a staunch Republican.

As far as how bad (or good) the country is, I don't allow others to tell me how to feel. For me it's personal perspective and interpretation. Many maximize, many minimize, very few seem to be in the middle.
Seems you're a minimizer while I'm a maximizer. We're both probably foolish.
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

The unemployment rate is as highest it has ever been since 1940. That does not seem nice to me.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Certainly good news to Wall Street.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.