The Worst People in the World...

Coffee talk.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: The Worst People in the World...

Post by pdub »

HouseDivided takes a quote so very far out of context and by doing so trivializes a man's death because with it continuing to be a big deal, it's causing his boy to look bad.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

His boy doesn't need any help.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

pdub wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:22 pm HouseDivided takes a quote so very far out of context and by doing so trivializes a man's death because with it continuing to be a big deal, it's causing his boy to look bad.
Seems like apples to apples to me. Dowdy trivialized the deaths of the people at Benghazi, for which she was directly responsible. You, on the other hand, are blaming the POTUS for the death of a man that he had nothing to do with, and, by extension, a nationwide flood of anarchy. Meanwhile, I don't know of anyone who has trivialized Floyd’s death at all. Questioned the response of rioters and looters? Absolutely.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

"You, on the other hand, are blaming the POTUS for the death of a man that he had nothing to do with..."

Nope.
Try again.

Also why are you bringing 'Dowdy' into this to begin with?
She isn't president.
You're so broken sometimes.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:31 pmQuestioned the response of rioters and looters? Absolutely.
You should blow the collective board. You've been rooting for riots for at least 2 months now.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Sometimes?
Broham
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:31 pm
pdub wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:22 pm HouseDivided takes a quote so very far out of context and by doing so trivializes a man's death because with it continuing to be a big deal, it's causing his boy to look bad.
Seems like apples to apples to me. Dowdy trivialized the deaths of the people at Benghazi, for which she was directly responsible. You, on the other hand, are blaming the POTUS for the death of a man that he had nothing to do with, and, by extension, a nationwide flood of anarchy. Meanwhile, I don't know of anyone who has trivialized Floyd’s death at all. Questioned the response of rioters and looters? Absolutely.
She "trivialized the deaths"? I respectfully disagree.

Johnson: No, again, we were misled that there were supposedly protests and that something sprang out of that -- an assault sprang out of that -- and that was easily ascertained that that was not the fact, and the American people could have known that within days and they didn’t know that.

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:36 pmSometimes?
He's gotten way better.
And he takes a lot of shit a lot more responsibly in the past.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

This just in:

Psych's full of shit.

Film at 11.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

That's kind of late on a school night for a film I'm not sure I want to watch to begin with.
Deleted User 289

A lot of people giving Drew Brees some shit today.
My guess is there are more and just a couple of African American Defensive NFL players who were given a little more incentive to crush Brees than they had before the day started.

https://wwl.radio.com/articles/radiocom ... m-comments
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:35 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:31 pmQuestioned the response of rioters and looters? Absolutely.
You should blow the collective board. You've been rooting for riots for at least 2 months now.
I've done no such thing. I have (rightly) observed that it is the outcome that those in power have been angling for, and now they have their justification for declaring martial law. I think it is idiocy to play their game, but, alas, we are a nation of a little over 50% idiots.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

pdub wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:32 pm "You, on the other hand, are blaming the POTUS for the death of a man that he had nothing to do with..."

Nope.
Try again.

Also why are you bringing 'Dowdy' into this to begin with?
She isn't president.
You're so broken sometimes.
Because she's the one you all are pining for when you piss and moan about DJT. Just admit it. You'll feel better, I promise.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:44 pm This just in:

Psych's full of shit.

Film at 11.
Oh, PCHikn, you were doing so well. Run along and play with the other children, now. Let's not slip back into bad habits again.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

No one has trivialized the death of Floyd. At all. That I’ve seen. Either side. That argument is dumb from both sides and should stop.

However....

Benghazi deaths (4 American) and Covid19 Deaths (108,989 American, as of right now on worldometer) has definitely been politicized.

6 investigations (gop led) produces zero conclusions of wrongdoing by Clinton or Obama...

...so far with Covid19, we have raging opinions on response or lack thereof by Trump and his administration.

This is just a guess, but I’d bet my life that more than 4 American lives could have been saved by responses the Trump administration had knowledge of and did not act on, for whatever reason one needs to assign.

Our country is gross.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:32 pm Because she's the one you all are pining for when you piss and moan about DJT. Just admit it. You'll feel better, I promise.
What? No.
I didn't vote for her.
Broken.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:31 pm ...now they have their justification for declaring martial law...
And again, to clarify, does 'they' include your boy?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:31 pm
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:35 pm
I've done no such thing.
Baloney.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

take it to the sandwiches thread
Deleted User 289

Grandma wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:10 pm A lot of people giving Drew Brees some shit today.
My guess is there are more and just a couple of African American Defensive NFL players who were given a little more incentive to crush Brees than they had before the day started.

https://wwl.radio.com/articles/radiocom ... m-comments
"