Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Shirley »

Gqcolorado wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:09 pm Is this trumps wall?
That's an excellent question, because I heard Mexico is paying for it.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

The citizens that Trump actually cares about are thriving during the pandemic:

"US billionaires have become $565 billion richer since March 18, according to a report published Thursday by the Institute for Policy Studies, a progressive think tank.
Total wealth for billionaires now stands at $3.5 trillion, up 19% from the low point near the beginning of the pandemic, the report said."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/business ... index.html
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

The douche nozzle is feeling the need to let the world know he fired Mattis and that Kelly was NOT in his "inner circle".
He could possibly be the most conflicted man in the world. He's an egomaniac and yet he's also extremely insecure.

I'm laughing because he's now being taunted that there is a call for 1 million people to descend on?/upon? the White House Saturday night.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:30 pm The citizens that Trump actually cares about are thriving during the pandemic:

"US billionaires have become $565 billion richer since March 18, according to a report published Thursday by the Institute for Policy Studies, a progressive think tank.
Total wealth for billionaires now stands at $3.5 trillion, up 19% from the low point near the beginning of the pandemic, the report said."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/business ... index.html
Interesting, but feels a little misleading...i know we are supposed to hate the rich, but while I dont doubt the stats are truthful I feel like you've got to kind of look at the whole picture.

Regardless of what time frame, most of the time I'd be willing to guess that over a several month period "US billionaires get richer".....and also "since the low point of the pandemic" its not surprising US billionaires wealth increased...since the low point of the pandemic my wealth has increased as well (and I am certainly not "rich").

This is why sometimes its hard to take some posts/articles seriously. You're just looking for reasons to hate "billionaires"....and i think there are probably many more legitimate reasons to do so other than the article you posted that uses stats to push a narrative without painting a full picture in good faith.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

How the billionaires doing since Feb. 12?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 310

Geezer wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:11 pm How the billionaires doing since Feb. 12?
Read the article.

Edit: i don't understand the point of your comment/question. Say whatever you're wanting to say.
Last edited by Deleted User 310 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 310

how'd billionaires do from January 2018 thru March 2018....my guess is they got richer. I bet they've gotten richer over nearly every 2 month period you can find over the last 10-20 years.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

I did
Feb 12 was the market top knucklehead.
Deleted User 310

Geezer wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:20 pm I did
Feb 12 was the market top knucklehead.
Sorry. I edited my comment a few minutes ago to ask what your point was since I couldn't decipher what you're insinuating?
Deleted User 310

Is it just an inherently bad thing always when billionaires wealth increases?

Do we need policy enacted to ensure that their wealth doesn't increase or something to decrease their wealth?

What am I missing about what you're saying or what twocoach is upset about to cut a few paragraphs from an article that also goes on to state that most people with 401ks also saw their wealth increase during that same time period....like what's the point of the article?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I think it is, especially if the President? is claiming all along it is a tax cut for common folk.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Silly article created by cherry picking dates. They recovered 500 billion of maybe 700 billion in losses.
It's an article with no basis.
Deleted User 310

Geezer wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:29 pm Silly article created by cherry picking dates.
Ok so we agree.

Sorry for not understanding what your point was originally.
Deleted User 289

As if you really needed more proof he's nuts.

* 30 seconds after I posted this I see he's decided to blow himself while addressing the country (and the world) at 10:00am Eastern time this morning.
Approximately 40 million Americans are out of work and he's congratulating himself. Seriously. WTF?!?!?!

Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

Gutter, that’s obviously sarcasm. Because those that ‘get’ him will get it. But, for those that don’t, he had to put kidding in parentheses.

It’s straight from the divide and distract playbook, and it will take a good chunk of time from people with views on both ends of the spectrum.

Again, gross.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Grandma wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:50 am As if you really needed more proof he's nuts.

* 30 seconds after I posted this I see he's decided to blow himself while addressing the country (and the world) at 10:00am Eastern time this morning.
Approximately 40 million Americans are out of work and he's congratulating himself. Seriously. WTF?!?!?!

He tore the country down so he could take credit for building it back up ya know...
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Geezer wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:36 pm
Thats giving a lot of credit to donald.

Tony Montana truly started from nothing. Grew a successful international business by being organized, in control, and understanding the model of business within which he operated.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

TDub wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:04 am
Thats giving a lot of credit to donald.

Tony Montana truly started from nothing. Grew a successful international business by being organized, in control, and understanding the model of business within which he operated.
[/quote]

I picture more of this....