Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
sdoyel

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by sdoyel »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:28 pm
Geezer wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:52 pm I thought he was a better choice to represent my country than an ugly, fat, mean, obstreperous, diaper-wearing old man. Not sure which of your categories that puts me in, but every day that I don’t have to see Drumph waddling around in his chinese made suits braying in that annoying tone, and plastering that fake smile on his moon face is worth it.

FYP
You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, with which I disagree wholeheartedly. 'Murica!
EMAW!
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Just my opinion, but...if you have it in you to defend this fucking idiots actions....you are a fucking asshole.

Anything short of condemnation for this 7 old punk in an old fat mans body earns you nothing but scorn as far as I am concerned.

Oh, Psych, NO..... this fucking ass wipe is NOT worse than Hillary. If you continue to blow that horn, you lose whatever respect that you have been clinging to.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:20 pm Just my opinion, but...if you have it in you to defend this fucking idiots actions....you are a fucking asshole.

Anything short of condemnation for this 7 old punk in an old fat mans body earns you nothing but scorn as far as I am concerned.

Oh, Psych, NO..... this fucking ass wipe is NOT worse than Hillary. If you continue to blow that horn, you lose whatever respect that you have been clinging to.
Sorry you feel that way. I completely disagree.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Your disagreeing helps reinforce my belief that this country is fucked for the rest of what little life I have left. Just sayin'. That I will not elaborate on.

On a side note, I was giving thought to the fact that I truly believe ignorance is bliss when it comes to politics.
I have a co-worker who probably couldn't identify Mike Pence in a photo lineup of him, Bob Barker, Pete Rose, Steven Tyler, and George Lucas.
I'm confident she could identify every Kardashian and Jenner.
She's a carefree person who won't allow politics to jade her and alienate her from her friends and acquaintances. I say, good for her.
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:19 am Your disagreeing helps reinforce my belief that this country is fucked for the rest of what little life I have left. Just sayin'.
Okay. Sorry you are feeling so pessimistic.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

I appreciate your saying you are sorry. I'm not wanting to get in to a debate but I am more than willing to hear/read your or anyone else's opinion/s on why they feel I shouldn't be pessimistic about the future of this country. I feel we are as divided as a country as we have ever been in my 53 years of life. I feel the political landscape of this country is shameful. I feel we have the bad is good and good is bad mentality and the look at me because I am doing something rebellious generation that is going to be our future in the next 50 years.
Yeah, it's a shitty way for me to go through life having such a negative attitude - so that's why I blame myself for MY paying attention to what's going on in this country. I'd be better off not giving a fuck.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Grandma wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:19 am Your disagreeing helps reinforce my belief that this country is fucked for the rest of what little life I have left. Just sayin'. That I will not elaborate on.

On a side note, I was giving thought to the fact that I truly believe ignorance is bliss when it comes to politics.
I have a co-worker who probably couldn't identify Mike Pence in a photo lineup of him, Bob Barker, Pete Rose, Steven Tyler, and George Lucas.
I'm confident she could identify every Kardashian and Jenner.
She's a carefree person who won't allow politics to jade her and alienate her from her friends and acquaintances. I say, good for her.
I mean, sure. On one hand, ignorance is bliss. But on the other hand, her vote counts just as much as anyone who does pay attention. That is likely a big part of why our political landscape is shameful.
Deleted User 289

Good point!
Need another good point? This is the President of the United States calling a former National Security Advisor and a 4 Star General a "real stiff" (and calling a former Vice President a "stiff") and people (such as Republican politicians who are too big of pussies to condemn him) put up with it.
PERFECT example of why I say this country is FUCKED.

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

hmm.

Yeah, republican politicians are too big of pussies to condemn him cuz they’re afraid of his voters who couldn’t even recognize the republican politicians either way.
Deleted User 289

I'm just happy Trump tweeted that before, I mean after, I mean during when he went to Church this morning. He's such fake fucking asshole.

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

"Two and a half".
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

hey girl
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

That female is kinda a turn-on.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

sdoyel wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:43 pm
A dialogue requires respect for the other half of the conversation and Trump simply does not have that. His definition of being a leader is being the one with the power and his vision of power is dominating over others in any way possible. He isnt going to change because he feels he is in the right at all times because he defines "right" as "whatever he wants".
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

Leawood wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:53 am That female is kinda a turn-on.

Post that meme i made ya oussie haha
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Everything Trump does backfires.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

sdoyel wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:44 pm Everything Trump does backfires.
I really hope Trump talks his advisors into letting him give a big hearttfelt speech about unity and racial equality.

It would be the best "Vote For Biden" ad ever.