Billion dollar ideas

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Re: Billion dollar ideas

Post by ousdahl »

Lol.

My roommate in college on ousdahl st was this good ol boy from Wisconsin with hilarious/kind of homo tendencies.

For instance, this one time out of nowhere, and in that classic Wisconsin accent, he says, “doode if I was a chick I’d be such a slut. I’d show my boobies to everyone, and I’d suck so many cahks!”

dooode.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Grandma wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:46 pm If I had breasts I would flaunt them too.
I assumed that you do.

….and, you shouldn't
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Forgot a key word. Her. If I had her breasts........
My breasts are not for human viewing nor consumption.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

Grandma wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:18 pm Just went for a loooooong walk along the lakeshore. A woman who was one of the 10 most beautiful women I have ever seen and had one of the 10 best female bodies I have ever seen was walking with another woman behind me. They passed me. I was in awe. Near Ohio Street the trail is closed so they turned around and then they were facing me as they were walking in the opposite direction. I guess the woman could read my mind because she actually smiled. Well, I guess if she could read my mind she would have puked and ran away. Regardless, I am 100% confident she had 0% interest in me.
So where/how does this lead to a billion dollar idea? I don't know. You tell me. I'll get the financial backing if you can convince me (and the investor/s) we can/will make a billion. I want that woman.

Suuure you did.

Suuure you were.

Suuure you do.

That's really cool stuff...dang...
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

You'd have super boobs, too!

Neat!
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

ChalkRocker wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:58 pm
Grandma wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:18 pm Just went for a loooooong walk along the lakeshore. A woman who was one of the 10 most beautiful women I have ever seen and had one of the 10 best female bodies I have ever seen was walking with another woman behind me. They passed me. I was in awe. Near Ohio Street the trail is closed so they turned around and then they were facing me as they were walking in the opposite direction. I guess the woman could read my mind because she actually smiled. Well, I guess if she could read my mind she would have puked and ran away. Regardless, I am 100% confident she had 0% interest in me.
So where/how does this lead to a billion dollar idea? I don't know. You tell me. I'll get the financial backing if you can convince me (and the investor/s) we can/will make a billion. I want that woman.

Suuure you did.

Suuure you were.

Suuure you do.

That's really cool stuff...dang...

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

gif bomb!