Grandma's 5 Questions for 7/15/20

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Grandma's 5 Questions for 7/15/20

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are all pronounced pretty much how they are spelled - and you would think they should be pronounced.
Do you pronounce Wednesday as wed ness day or whens day?

2. Do you think YOU are more likely to be killed by a....
a) Black American Protestant
b) Hispanic American Catholic
c) Asian American Buddhist
d) Caucasian American Jew
e) Asian American Muslim
f) Whatever American Police Officer

3. Two parter.
Part 1. Someone you casually know tells you they just had a daughter. You say congrats and ask what's her name. They tell you it's Lucky. Do you assume it's a dog or a human?
Part 2. When someone calls refers to their pet as their daughter or their son, on a scale of 0 to 100 (0 being the most normal thing you have ever heard and 100 being the most bat shit crazy thing you have every heard) how would/do you rate it on the crazy scale?

4. Think short and soft. Go ahead, take approximately 5-10 seconds to think about anything.
What did you think about?

5. If you had to eat bread in the next 5 minutes, what kind/type of bread would you eat?
Deleted User 141

Re: Grandma's 5 Questions for 7/15/20

Post by Deleted User 141 »

1. Hump day.
2. Hispanic option. Married into the family, wife probably has cause.
3. 1) I’d assume it’s a human, as they just said they ‘had’ a daughter.
2). 69. Out those people are the worst. The responsibility level does not compare.
4. My two cats happen to be stalking me on my bed as I type this. They are both short and soft.
5. Something from Wheatfields. Or my garlic bread ai made before my heart attack. Or Dave’s Killer if thinking store brands.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. Winsday
2. Hispanic... theres a reason behind that, i wont go into details, but there are a couple guys that think they have cause. Shame cuz we were once like brothers.
3. Human. 98
4. A banana
5. Garlic bread or buttermilk white
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. Whensday
2. Maine is not the most diverse state so i'll have to go with f, just looking at the odds
3. Human with a dumb name. 40.
4. Michael Jordan
5. If a scone counts, i'm getting a blueberry scone. Otherwise five grain. Both from here: https://standardbakingco.com/
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Goddammit pdub. Take it to the goat thread.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

1. when dis day?
2. cops
3. if they say "daughter" then I'll assume human. like high 80s, though I like the term "fur baby"
4. fur baby
5. sourdough with sesame seeds on it, mmm. Actually, this is a tangent, but more than like chocolate or ice cream or any other indulgent snack, just give me CARBS. Like just a bunch of fresh bread. Or a big bowl of cereal. Or Italian noodles with olive oil and parmesan. Or Thai noodles with spicy peanut sauce mmm!
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. Whens

2. Living in Chicago, I would probably say a) Black American Protestant. d) Caucasian American Jew might be a strong possibility because my mother makes me nuts. f) Whatever American Police Officer - I assume would be unintentional.

3. 1st part - I wonder if anyone asked themself, who is the person that is telling me their daughter's name is Lucky? Race might play a factor in my consideration. I'll go ahead and say I would think 49% human and 51% dog - or cat.
2nd part - It's a pet peeve of mine. No pun intended. 91

4. Co-worker because I know one just texted me as I was thinking.

5. 9 times out of 10 I would say garlic but I actually have french bread on my coffee table in front of me right now.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Winsday
2. I guess police..?
3. A - Human if they said they just had it
B - Yeah not a fan of those types of people. 70
4. How well will I play tonight during a Men's golf league tonight. Got some ringers we're going up against
5. Toast sounds really good right about now for some reason.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

1. Whens.
2. Hopefully none of them.
3. Human. 100.
4. A flacid penis.
5. Garlic bread.