Grandma's 5 Questions for 7/23/20

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Grandma's 5 Questions for 7/23/20

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. MLB is planning on having a 60 game regular season. Will any team win 43 or more regular season games?

2. Someone I know posted the photo (see below) this morning and actually stated that it was taken in LA.
Look at the photo closely. Someone else asked, "is this in Los Angeles or NOLA".
Without knowing the person, on a scale of 0-100 (0 being the smartest person in this country and 100 being the dumbest person in the country) how dumb would you assume this person is?

3. Someone you know is very nonchalant about the coronavirus. He/she has been extremely socially active, only wears a a mask where/when required to do as such, and doesn't believe he/she will get the virus. You explain politely to him/her that it's not JUST about him/her, it's about having the virus, not knowing you have the virus, and spreading it to others who have the potential to have complications from contracting the virus.
He/she responds to you by putting you in a bearhug and kissing you on the lips. You are not happy.
2 weeks go by, you're not feeling well, you get tested, you test positive. While you can't prove you got it from that person, you have your suspicions. You tell the person they should get tested. They say they feel "pretty good" and refuse.
On a scale of 0 to 100 (0 being the least asshole in the world and 100 being the biggest asshole in the world) how big of an asshole is this person - due to their attitude regarding the entire situation?

4. Last night at 8:07pm (central time) Jeepinjayhawk started a thread stating he is "out" (leaving this site). At 8:09pm he posted on the "who ya got" thread. If you look at his user profile, it shows he was "Last active" at 9:18pm. While I consider him to be a man of his word with integrity, it appears he wasn't "out" after he said he was "out".
After last night, do you think Jeepinjayhawk will be back on this site? I'm not asking if he will be an identifiable (his current user name) or an anonymous lurker. I am asking do you think he will post either under the same user name or a different user name?

5. Best cereal "slogan"?
a. Apple Jacks - "A is for Apple. J is for Jacks."
b. Cocoa Puffs - "I'm coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs!"
c. Trix - "Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids!"
d. Cocoa Krispies -"It tastes like a chocolate milkshake, only crunchy!"
e. Kix – “Kid Tested, Mother Approved”
f. Wheaties – “The Breakfast of Champions”
g. Lucky Charms - "They're Magically Delicious!"
h. Life Cereal – “He Likes It! Hey Mikey!”
i. Rice Krispies - "It's fun to put Snap, Crackle, Pop into your morning!"
j. Frosted Flakes – “They’re Gr-r-reat!”
k. Fruit Loops – “Follow My Nose, It Always Knows”
TDub
Contributor

Re: Grandma's 5 Questions for 7/23/20

Post by TDub »

1. No
2. 94
3. 98
4. I hope he comes back and uses jeepin or plano as his handle
5. J
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. Yes. I think a team will win 44 (or more) even though I think "in Vegas" no team is "favored" to win 40.
2. 71. Obviously this person is not smart but there are a lot of really dumb people.
3. 92. Complete asshole but there are bigger assholes.
4. Yes. Although I don't believe it will be in the near future.
5. Best and favorite are two different things. Best is either f or j. Favorite is either b or d. Since I asked "Best" I will choose f. Who doesn't want to be a Champion?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. No. But i'll take over on the Vegas line.
2. 50 - can't really determine, maybe they have poor vision
3. "You explain politely to him/her that it's not JUST about him/her, it's about having the virus" - I wouldn't do this, it's not my place to do so, BUT if it was someone else then 91
4. I think and hope so - also if 99 posts he's basically the same guy
5. F - Wheaties, by far - the brand and slogan have worked in tandem for years
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

1. No idea
2. 92
3. 99
4. No idea. I hope so even though we havent always gotten along.
5. Kix
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) No
2) The sign says Los Angeles, so...
3) 80
4) Hope he stays
5) c
Broham
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Yes.
2. 45
3. 90
4. He’ll stay
5. J
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG