Grandma's 5 Questions for what will be an extremely difficult Monday - 8/3/20

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Grandma's 5 Questions for what will be an extremely difficult Monday - 8/3/20

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. Besides KU, name a University that you would have been more than happy attending/getting an education at for 4 years.

2. Johnathan Isaac of the Orlando Magic said he decided not to take a knee during the anthem or wear a BLM T-shirt because of "Jesus and the gospel".
Last night Johnathan Isaac suffered a season ending knee injury. Did Jesus "take" his knee because he (Jesus) would have definitely taken a knee?

3. The building I live in has a lot of "rules" right now due to "the virus".
One of the CITY rules is that people are not allowed to have more than 5 people (other than the owner/s - renter/s) in their apartment.
One of the BUILDING rules is NO GUESTS are allowed on our rooftop. Residents only.
Yesterday morning I watched what I assume/d was a family of about 10 people go in to an apartment.
Last night I witnessed a small (about 15-20 people) "party" on the rooftop in which I would guess at least 10 people did NOT live in the building.
On a scale of 0-100 (0 being not a dick at all and 100 being the biggest dick in the world) how big of a dick would I have been to have POLITELY said something to BOTH sets of people AND then if they ignored me, gone to building security to rat them out?

4. Assuming I live another year, on Sunday, August 1st, 2021 I will have been alive 20,000 days.
I'm not sure if I feel I have been alive more than, less than, or exactly 19,637 days.
Of course it's impossible to remember every day you have been alive but would you say more than, less than, or exactly 70% of the days you have been alive you would rate a 7 out of 10 (or above) in terms of how enjoyable the day was in it's entirety?

5. From the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep TOMORROW (except when you bathe), you have to wear a T-shirt and a "baseball hat" of/for one of the following teams. Which do you choose?
a) St. Louis Cardinals
b) Philadelphia Eagles
c) Baltimore Ravens
d) Baltimore Orioles
e) Toronto Blue Jays
f) Arizona Cardinals
g) Seattle Seahawks
h) Atlanta Falcons
i) Atlanta Hawks
j) New Orleans Pelicans
k) Pittsburgh Penguins
l) Anaheim Ducks
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Grandma's 5 Questions for what will be an extremely difficult Monday - 8/3/20

Post by pdub »

1. If it had to be a university and not a school, University of Texas. Otherwise RISD, MCAD, MIAD, SVANYC.
2. No
3. 30
4. more than
5. Seahawks
Deleted User 289

Re: Grandma's 5 Questions for what will be an extremely difficult Monday - 8/3/20

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. UCLA
2. No. BUT...... If Jesus does good things for people, is it possible Jesus does bad things too?
3. 45
4. Exactly
5. I would say Raves but being that it's puck season, I'll choose Pens.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

1. Coastal Carolina
2. No
3. 0
4. More than
5. I would prefer to wear none of them
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Grandma wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:25 am 1. Besides KU, name a University that you would have been more than happy attending/getting an education at for 4 years.

2. Johnathan Isaac of the Orlando Magic said he decided not to take a knee during the anthem or wear a BLM T-shirt because of "Jesus and the gospel".
Last night Johnathan Isaac suffered a season ending knee injury. Did Jesus "take" his knee because he (Jesus) would have definitely taken a knee?

3. The building I live in has a lot of "rules" right now due to "the virus".
One of the CITY rules is that people are not allowed to have more than 5 people (other than the owner/s - renter/s) in their apartment.
One of the BUILDING rules is NO GUESTS are allowed on our rooftop. Residents only.
Yesterday morning I watched what I assume/d was a family of about 10 people go in to an apartment.
Last night I witnessed a small (about 15-20 people) "party" on the rooftop in which I would guess at least 10 people did NOT live in the building.
On a scale of 0-100 (0 being not a dick at all and 100 being the biggest dick in the world) how big of a dick would I have been to have POLITELY said something to BOTH sets of people AND then if they ignored me, gone to building security to rat them out?

4. Assuming I live another year, on Sunday, August 1st, 2021 I will have been alive 20,000 days.
I'm not sure if I feel I have been alive more than, less than, or exactly 19,637 days.
Of course it's impossible to remember every day you have been alive but would you say more than, less than, or exactly 70% of the days you have been alive you would rate a 7 out of 10 (or above) in terms of how enjoyable the day was in it's entirety?

5. From the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep TOMORROW (except when you bathe), you have to wear a T-shirt and a "baseball hat" of/for one of the following teams. Which do you choose?
a) St. Louis Cardinals
b) Philadelphia Eagles
c) Baltimore Ravens
d) Baltimore Orioles
e) Toronto Blue Jays
f) Arizona Cardinals
g) Seattle Seahawks
h) Atlanta Falcons
i) Atlanta Hawks
j) New Orleans Pelicans
k) Pittsburgh Penguins
l) Anaheim Ducks
1. Nebraska-Omaha and their excellent IT department worked out just fine for going back to school at 31. If I was 18 again and going to college then? Somewhere around mountains would be my choice.
2. I am not a believer so no.
3. If I had witnessed multiple breaks of the rule by the same people then I would have called. A one-time incident I probably wouldn't.
4. I was told there would be no math.
5. Idont like any of those teams at all. If I truly had to then the Philadelphia Eagles since I have some big Eagles fan friends.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Southern Cal
2. No
3. For a one-time, I wouldn't say anything.
4. Yeah probably.
5. Seahawks. Big fan of their color scheme. Falcons a close second.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

1. Mizzou
2. No
3. 69
4. Most days are a 6.9
5. Orioles.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Gqcolorado wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:36 am 1. Mizzou
Ban?
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:37 am
Ban?
Man, you replied to that QUICK.

Was done to see if anyone actually reads through responses, and obviously some do.

But to add another question to this list from Gutter....

Would you trade having attended KU for Mizzou if Covid19 would have been avoided/prevented/never existed if you had?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:37 am
Ban?
Ban.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Pepperdine
2) Geebuz Gutter
3) 1
4) Sure
5) Seahawks
Broham
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Gqcolorado wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:59 am Would you trade having attended KU for Mizzou if Covid19 would have been avoided/prevented/never existed if you had?
I'd rather the world to explode than attend MIZZOU.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

1. Drake
2. No
3. 25
4. Exactly
5. Hawks. Don't care about team, but I like the animal.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

1. UC San Diego; Cal Poly SLO

2. I think Jesus has better use of his time, even though he’s infinitely capable of multitasking

3. 5

4. Close to exactly

5. Penguins. Lived in Pittsburgh for nearly 3 years during the height of the Penguins and Pirates glory days (early 90s). Actually own some Penguins, Pirates and Steelers Black and Gold gear.