Grandma's 5 Questions for 8/23/20

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Grandma's 5 Questions for 8/23/20

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. Have you blown snot/mucous out of your nose today?

2. Humidity. On a scale of 0-100 (0 being the best thing ever and 100 being the worst thing ever) rate HIGH humidity on a 90 degree day.

3. You are hanging out at the beach. You are alone and reading a magazine or a book. A group of 4 attractive young women come up to you and kindly ask you if you will take a picture of them with one of their cell phones. You talk to them for a couple of minutes and have a friendly conversation. You agree to take their photo and as they are walking away from you to go stand and pose for the photo, you notice one of the women has what appears to be white tampon string hanging out of the back/side of her bikini bottom. Do you tell her / say anything to her?

4. You're a store owner. You are in your store at night after the store has been closed for the day. You have a gun with you in your store. You hear people trying to break in to your store. You grab your gun. Two people enter your store and proceed to try and steal some thingS of considerable value, they grab those things, and start to run away. Do you shoot (to attempt to wound/kill) the people?

5. Today would have been Kobe's 42nd birthday. Nike stopped selling anything and everything Kobe related soon after his death. Being that tomorrow is 8/24 (his two numbers) and today is his birthday, Nike is releasing/selling various Kobe related items for the next few days. ALL are VERY limited in terms of the amount they will be selling. LOW supply HUGE demand.
It will be basically all but impossible to purchase anything on the Nike site before the stuff is sold out.
All that being said, these shoes will be released today.

I like them, don't love them. Too many intricacies that I feel don't flow together and make the shoe "too busy".
Anyways, I will still try and purchase them today. TO KEEP.
Now for the question. They "retail" for $180 + tax (and shipping if you are not a Nike Member).
On the "secondary/resale market", depending on the size, they are currently selling for an average of $650.
So....Being that it takes very little effort to TRY and buy them, why wouldn't YOU try and buy them to SELL and make a $400+ profit?
NewtonHawk11

Re: Grandma's 5 Questions for 8/23/20

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Yes. Stupid summer cold.
2. 100
3. I dunno
4. Probably
5. Really isn’t a question, but sure.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. Yes
2. 86.439
3. No
4. Don't know. Lot of unknowns in my scenario. I'm going to say no.
5. Why others may not - laziness or preoccupied with what they feel are more important things.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Yes
2) 78
3) Nope
4) Probably not
5) No
Broham
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. Yes. Allergies have been horrible this year. I dont usually have allergies but this year i do apparently
2. In life? 7. In weather only? 89
3. Nope
4. If they have a gun yes. If not then no.
5. No
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

1. not yet
2. as dry and smoky as it is here, I'd take all the humidity I could get right now.
3. well that's one way to break up with her.
4. I might try to use the gun to scare them off, but would hope hope hope it didn't get any wilder than that
5. keep them and wear them when you go take pictures of chicks at the beach.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

1. No
2. Nine
3. No
4. No
5. No