Grandma's 5 Questions for 8/26/20

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Grandma's 5 Questions for 8/26/20

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. Don't think too hard on this one. What is something you have never done/experienced that MOST Americans your age have done/experienced?

2. Multiple part question.
If I say the words.....
COPS
BLACK LIVES MATTER
WHITE SUPREMEST
DONALD TRUMP
LOOTER
LIVER & ONIONS
KIM JONG-uN
DIARRHEA
TORNADO
COLONOSCOPY
Which has the most negative connotation/s to you and which do you think of in the most positive light?

3. This one might be a little difficult to comprehend.
Obviously a week is 7 days. Some say the week begins on Sunday and some say Monday. Regardless of when it starts, sometimes I feel some 7 day periods are longer than others - even though they are the same 168 hours, 10080 minutes, and 604800 seconds.
So the question is, do you ever look back on an entire week and psychologically feel a week seemed like it was only 5 or 6 days or a week lasted 8 or 9 days?

4. Who let the dogs out?

5. You are leaving to go TO work. No matter what mode of transportation you use/d to get to work you end up having to walk 4 blocks in the pouring rain. You didn't expect/know it was going to rain and you have no raincoat nor umbrella with you. You have no change of clothes with you - or at your place of work.
You forgot your wallet at home and you have no money.
You get somewhat lucky. You look on the ground and see the following items. Which of any do you choose to use - or do you choose to use NONE and just get soaking wet?

a)

b)

c)

d)

e)

f)

g)

h)

i)
NONE of the above.
ousdahl

Re: Grandma's 5 Questions for 8/26/20

Post by ousdahl »

1. Been married
2. Diarrhea and colonoscopy might make for an interesting pair
3. Jeez, you’ve only been dating her for a week?!
4. My asshole neighbors
5. h...but how am I supposed to “use” her without getting soaking wet either way?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Done drugs
2. Looters. Protesting, fine. Looting, not cool.
3. Of course. There have been plenty of days a Thursday feels like a Friday and so on and it just drags on.
4. A grumpy old guy
5. I mean I hardly use an umbrella. But for the purpose of this question and the effort it took to get them here, I'll choose G.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. I wanted to say voted for a Republican president but i'm not sure if that's correct b/c of voting turnout. I'm going to say have seen more than 5 minutes of 'Gone With the Wind'.
2. Negative - WHITE SUPREMEST - and not just b/c a white supremacist is an asshole but b/c of the spelling and positive - TORNADO - because tornadoes are awesome.
3. Sure
4. https://www.who.int/
5. I'd be concerned that whatever item was on the street that someone may want to come back and retrieve it and I stole it so i'd just walk and get soaked.
Deleted User 289

1. Marriage
2. I am confident I would have different answers at different times. Right now - Negative = Black Lives Matter. Positive = Black Lives Matter. To clarify. The positive connotations of saying Black Lives Matter is/are a very good thing to me. The negative connotations of the repercussions of SOME who are "involved" in the Black Lives Matter "movement" is/are a terrible thing.
3. Pretty much every week. Looking back, they either went by quickly or slowly and usually not in-between.
4. Depends what "dogs" are/means. If we are talking actual usually 4 legged animals - My GUESS is.....Oprah, Pete Rose, South Park City Wok guy, Glen Beck, and Larry the Cable Guy.
5. f seems the most useful to me. At some point you have to decide between pride and intelligence.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I used to work with a guy who wore g to work whenever it rained or looked like it might rain.
He loved it.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

White supreme pizza....mmm.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Watched Forest Gump
2) White supremist/ colonoscopy
3) Maybe
4) I did
5) D
Broham
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

1. No idea.

2. White supremacist (negative). Cops, the vast majority of them (positive).

3. Not often.

4. The Baha Men.

5. E.
Deleted User 289

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:47 am White supreme pizza....mmm.
https://www.newsweek.com/white-supremac ... nds-708722