Grandma's 5 Questions for 9/12/20 + Bonus Thought

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Grandma's 5 Questions for 9/12/20 + Bonus Thought

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. You are in Las Vegas. Some stranger wins a lot of money and hands you $200 cash and tells you that you have to choose between using that $200 to either bet on a single hand of Blackjack (you would have to use your own money to split and/or double down), bet on Black in Roulette, bet on numbers 4 or 10 in Craps, or bet on any horse of your choice that is going off at ANY odds to Win.
Which do you choose?

2. What was a BAD television show that you watched on a regular basis?

3. Assuming you are a dude, you have to have sexual intercourse with one of the following women - with no repercussions and no one but the two of you will ever know it happened. Who do you choose?
a) Kamala Harris
b) Ivanaka Trump
c) Kimberly Guilfoyle
d) Lara Trump
e) Jill Biden
f) Karen Pence
g) Sarah Huckabee Sanders
h) Michele Obama
i) Ilhan Omar
j) Hillary Clinton
k) Michele Bachmann
l) Greta Van Susteren
m) Barbara Bush (G.W.B. daughter)
n) Tiffany Trump

4. I could do the research and learn why someone decided to call the place where pilots sit to fly planes is called the cockpit but I don't have a strong enough desire to do as such right now.
You invented the airplane. YOU get to decide what the cockpit is called. What do YOU call it?

5. What is your SINGLE favorite Fast-food food choice?

Bonus Thought -
It should be mandatory in the USA that everyone should own a dog.
That's it. That's my thought for the day.
ousdahl

Re: Grandma's 5 Questions for 9/12/20 + Bonus Thought

Post by ousdahl »

1. Prob blackjack. But I might do roulette just to get it over with
2. Fox and friends
3. I bet Karen Pence would end up being the freakiest
4. Cockpit is so classic, but since we’re thinking of something new, I’ll call it, “shlong bunker”
5. Popeyes’s chicken sammich! Though I’ve only had it once

Bonus: for sure. Households with pets, and dogs in particular, develop more empathy, lower blood pressure, shit like that. Ousdahl and his brother effing BEGGED our parents to have a dog growing up, but we were never allowed to have any pet that couldn’t fit in a fishbowl. My parents always said, “we just don’t have time for pets,” to which youth ousdahl replies, “if you don’t have time for pets then how the eff did you you think you’d have time for kids?” Then ousdahl would get in trouble with his (no empathy, high blood pressure) self-appointed GOAT parents who would put me down and say shit like, “someday you’ll understand.” I still don’t understand.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. Horse. It is/was free money. I wouldn't necessarily bet on a long shot but I would bet on a horse that is/was better than 2-1 odds.

2. Too many to choose from. I will go with Hart to Hart. I would watch it with my mother.

3. Although she might be the most boring, I would bang Ivanka just to know and have the satisfaction of banging Donald's daughter and Jared's wife.

4. Dumb question! If I have to come up with something legitimate - Maybe Pilot's Quarters. If I can name it something NOT funny and crude - Vaginal Cavity.

5. Super tough call. Last night I might have said fries from Do-Rite Donuts because I was craving chicken and fries from there. It's two blocks away from me.
Right now, probably a triple with NO CHEESE, and only bacon, onions, pickles (I would take them off - I like the flavor but not actually eating them), ketchup, and BBQ sauce from Wendy's.
Otherwise, without question, 9 times out of 10 I would go with an Italian Beef sandwich soaked in "juice" and with raw onions from Johnnie's Beef in Elmwood Park.

Bonus -
I truly believe dogs as a whole in general > People as a whole in general.
"Unconditional" love and affection. Great companionship. Therapeutic.
What I don't like is when people I know have one way conversations with their dogs. Not just talk to, have actual one way long winded conversations.
Some dress their dogs ridiculously too.
Some refer to their dogs as their baby and refer to themselves as mommy/mama/mom/mother when they address their dog/s.
I know a woman who if her dog could, would probably run in front of a bus and kill itself.
I know I would if I was her dog.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

1. blackjack

2. any number of wildlife shows, but jack hannah and brady barr might be the worst. the original wild america, might be considered bad only because much of their footage turned out to be staged

3. i) Ilhan Omar

4. captain’s room or control room (and why the fuck are airplane pilots called captains in the first place?)

5. depending on how inclusive “fast food” is, we’ve got a chain out here called Cafe Zupas...pork cuban on ciabatta with red pepper lobster bisque would be me go-to

“It should be mandatory in the USA that everyone should own a dog.”

i disagree...there are plenty of people out there that have no business having kids, let alone dogs. there are already too many dogs winding up in shelters or being abused and mistreated
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

“captain’s quarters” was the first thing that came to mind, but makes me think sleeping quarters

and i’ll admit, our two dogs are our children (our girls), and we’re their mom and dad. they’re even trained to “go to mom/dad” or to “take ______ to mom/dad” might be weird, but we don’t have human kids...would be even weirder if we did
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

1. Roulette
2. The Arrow
3. K
4. Command Central
5. Mole tacos from Taco Zone.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

1. A horse because of the upside.

2. CNN and FoxNews

3. Kamala Harris

4. The pilots perch

5. Zaxby's
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

1. Don’t know much about gambling....blackjack.

2. Friends

3. Kamala

4. Flight deck; control deck

5. In n Out Animal Fries; Taco Bell Spicy Tostada (“temporarily” discontinued)
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

1. Blackjack
2. Brady Bunch. I try to look for signs of the dad leering at his “sons.”
3. K. She’s a crazy pill popper.
4. Flight deck.
5. Bean burrito from Burrito King or Panchos on Main.
Deleted User 310

Why is crazy pill popper an appealing trait in someone you are going to have sex with?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:09 pm Why is crazy pill popper an appealing trait in someone you are going to have sex with?
You should try it and find out for yourself.
Broham
Deleted User 310

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:23 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:09 pm Why is crazy pill popper an appealing trait in someone you are going to have sex with?
I missed my window for that unfortunately. Don't think my wife will be game for it.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:53 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:23 pm
I missed my window for that unfortunately. Don't think my wife will be game for it.
1st rule of boinking crazy pill popping chicks is don't talk about boinking crazy pill popping chicks.
Broham