Grandma's 5 Questions for 9/15/20 + Bonus Thought

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Grandma's 5 Questions for 9/15/20 + Bonus Thought

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. Have you ever had/drank any of the following beverages (and the exact flavor/s in the photos) and if so, which one/s?

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

h

i

j

k

2. If someone offered you $1395 if you could go the next 42 consecutive days without using your and/or any cell phone, would you try and do it?

3. For the next 5 years you MUST live in one of the following houses in whatever neighborhood you would like. Which do you choose?

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

h

4. Which of the following people is the biggest asshole?
a. Someone who sits at an outdoor cafe/restaurant with their dog, and there are a lot of other people there too, and their dog continuously barks loud for 5 consecutive minutes, and they don't do a single thing about it.
b. Someone who has a cart full of groceries and walks in the exact middle of the sidewalk. You say excuse me to try and get by them and they tell you that YOU are rude.
c. Someone who tries to run UP an escalator as you are on the escalator coming DOWN.
d. Someone who farts on an elevator and their fart has a strong odor and they do NOT apologize.
e. Someone who uses a nail clipper on a public bus or train to cut their finger nails.
f. Someone who has an apartment with a balcony and waters their plants on their balcony with a hose but doesn't give a damn that the water is running down from the balcony and getting people wet who are walking beneath it.
g. A fat woman who wears "yoga" pants that are seemingly 3 sizes too small.
h. Someone who wears a shirt that says "fuck" whatever team they are rooting against when they are at a sporting event.

5. Fill in the blank.
King ____________________.

Bonus Thought -
Taxes. I have a proposal. Everybody pays 27.5% tax on their income - no matter what their income.
Everybody pays 17.5% tax on whatever investments they have and have profited from.
Everybody pays a 10% sales tax on EVERYTHING/ANYTHING they purchase.
End of story.
Deleted User 310

Re: Grandma's 5 Questions for 9/15/20 + Bonus Thought

Post by Deleted User 310 »

1. Yes. Fanta pineapple is actually really good.

2. Yes.

3. A.

4. A.

5. Kong.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Nope.
2) Probably not
3) E
4) A
5) Cobra
Broham
shindig

Post by shindig »

1, d, h, k
2. Yes
3. a
4. b
5 "of Rock n Roll"
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

1. b) and it was too sweet, h) I am a big fan of, i) it was JUNK, j) Didn't like but was drinkable.
2. Couldn't do it because it is a necessity for me for work purposes.
3. f
4. Yesterday I experienced a, b, f, and g. In order, a seemed to be the worst to me, then f, g, and b actually made me laugh.
a = most annoying but not biggest asshole. Biggest asshole is a tie between c and h.
5. Gutter or Vitamin
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

1. Actually tasted several: a, b, d, g, h, I, j. I agree with the comment about Pineapple Fanta.

2. Unlikely

3. b

4. a

5. George the ....(all of them)