Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by ousdahl »

Trump supporters tend to be way more armed.

what are libs gonna do, bludgeon ya with their tofu?
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

I wasn't aware republicans were the only violent people in our country.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Um, yeah... most of the shootings this year have come from the left.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:42 am If you are a republican, dt can do no wrong. If you are a Democrat, dt does everything wrong.

If you are a Democrat, jb can do no wrong. If you are a republican, jb does everything wrong.

See how that works.
I dont think Trump does everything wrong. Just too many things.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Walrus wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:37 am Um, yeah... most of the shootings this year have come from the left.
according to whom?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:07 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:16 am
Sparko wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:08 am
The Hunter Biden thing is a big deal if you think the president colluding with Russia to spread disinformation is a big deal. It is to me.
It's in the hands of the FBI now. I'll trust them to tell me if it is a big deal or not. It's sketchy enough at first glance to not be something to take seriously at this time. If I learn more about it that is official and trustworthy then I may feel differently. I already voted so it isn't affecting that. We'll see.
Will it be trustworthy enough if it comes from anonymous sources and leaks allegedly from people with inside knowledge?
It's already come from anonymous sources (assumed it was Hunter Biden that dropped it off bases in the contents and a sticker on the laptop) and has involved leaks from people with inside knowledge (PDFs of contents provided by Bannon and Giuliani etc...) and I have already stated that at this time I do not presently find it trustworthy enough to finalize my opinion of it.

Your question isn't covering any new territory here so I am not sure what you're getting at.
Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:37 am Um, yeah... most of the shootings this year have come from the left.
https://nytimes.com/2020/09/28/upshot/m ... ebate.html
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:44 am
according to whom?
An assumption that all black people are part of "the left" from the sounds of it.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

According to reality. :lol:
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Funny how that works. You don’t like dt, so your opinion is finalized. You like jb, so presently your opinion cannot be finalized.

Funny how that works.
Deleted User 89

homicides up 29% in democrat-run cities, and 26% in republican-run cities (statistically insignificant difference) from 2019

go figure...i can find zero statistics summarizing the political leanings of the shooters
Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:47 am According to reality. :lol:
put up or shut up

support your claims with facts, like an adult
Deleted User 89

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:50 am Funny how that works. You don’t like dt, so your opinion is finalized. You like jb, so presently your opinion cannot be finalized.

Funny how that works.
do have anything important or worthwhile to add?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:50 am Funny how that works. You don’t like dt, so your opinion is finalized. You like jb, so presently your opinion cannot be finalized.

Funny how that works.
There have a few shootings from Trump supporters in the last year, but there have been an overwhelming number from BLM and Antifa people. Antifa / BLM people are even murdering blacks. It is what it is.

I get your point though and totally agree. People just don't look at the issues and instead devote themselves to a side.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

No one else has anything important or worthwhile to add. Why should I.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:59 am

Funny how that works.
There have a few shootings from Trump supporters in the last year, but there have been an overwhelming number from BLM and Antifa people. Antifa / BLM people are even murdering blacks. It is what it is.

I get your point though and totally agree. People just don't look at the issues and instead devote themselves to a side.
So dumb. A shooting at or near a BLM protest doesn't mean it was a shooting performed by a BLM or ANTIFA supporter. Yet you continue to spout these assumptions because it fits your world view. You are doing exactly what you are finger wagging others for. On and on and on.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:46 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:07 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:16 am
It's in the hands of the FBI now. I'll trust them to tell me if it is a big deal or not. It's sketchy enough at first glance to not be something to take seriously at this time. If I learn more about it that is official and trustworthy then I may feel differently. I already voted so it isn't affecting that. We'll see.
Will it be trustworthy enough if it comes from anonymous sources and leaks allegedly from people with inside knowledge?
It's already come from anonymous sources (assumed it was Hunter Biden that dropped it off bases in the contents and a sticker on the laptop) and has involved leaks from people with inside knowledge (PDFs of contents provided by Bannon and Giuliani etc...) and I have already stated that at this time I do not presently find it trustworthy enough to finalize my opinion of it.

Your question isn't covering any new territory here so I am not sure what you're getting at.

Funny how that works.
Exactly what i was thinking.

Anonymous sources are fine as long as you are against whoever they target apparently.
Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:59 am

Funny how that works.

you’re doing exactly what you accuse everyone else of

show me the data, and i’ll believe you. otherwise, you’re nothing for than an ignorant troll
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I could post at least a dozen cases similar to this one...

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

A more recent one...

"Man putting Black Lives Matter sign in his yard arrested after shooting at Trump supporters"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/maryland-m ... -blm-sign/