Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Sparko »

It is easy to label something as disinformation when it echoes the Kremlin’s active measures. This has been in the works since 2016. You need only watch RT to see the next Trump smear.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Here's our favorite very stable genius totally making sense:

A "full, unedited preview?"
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:08 am Here's our favorite very stable genius totally making sense:

A "full, unedited preview?"
More whining about what a victim he is. Can anyone find him talking about issues that actually matter to any voters?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I would have done the same. Our reporters are not reporters anymore. They have an agenda they want to create rather than asking honest questions. This is exactly why Youtube and independent journalists are far more popular than the old media.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:33 am I would have done the same. Our reporters are not reporters anymore. They have an agenda they want to create rather than asking honest questions. This is exactly why Youtube and independent journalists are far more popular than the old media.
This is a chef's-kiss post for your worldview.

Good for Stahl for pressing on Trump's lies and evasions, rather than simply progressing through topics.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Not just "my world view" -- it's millions. Do we have honest media these days? I know you know the answer.

It's the media's fault we had these stupid riots. They are the ones who created the racism narrative. People just eat it up because we don't teach critical thinking much in this country.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:01 pm Not just "my world view" -- it's millions. Do we have honest media these days? I know you know the answer.
Look at this weakling.

Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:01 pm Not just "my world view" -- it's millions. Do we have honest media these days? I know you know the answer.

It's the media's fault we had these stupid riots. They are the ones who created the racism narrative. People just eat it up because we don't teach critical thinking much in this country.
Yes, we have honest media. If you know where and how to find it.
We also have biased media. Some/too many naive people don't know the difference.

You blame the media for the riots. Do you blame guns for people shooting one another.
Ok, maybe that was a poor analogy but people have to make their own decisions to "riot".
I'm confident a large percentage of rioters are not blaming the media for the shit that is happening to them and in this country. Does the media stoke the flames? Of course. But it's not their "fault" people riot.

You and others can can blame the media for creating the "racism narrative" or you and others can be like me and see and hear and live first hand about the "racism narrative". I promise you it's not made up (by the media and/or any other "source") and it's real.

Your last sentence, I agree with the second half of it - 100%.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The right wing media burned through our social discourse and pandered to racists and violent people. And gives orange baby a platform to bitch and whine about somebody being unfair to him.
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:04 pm
Look at this weakling.

Yikes. I assumed that Trump did the normal, "thank you," and walk away move. I didn't realize he cried about questions being hard and blamed Joe Biden for not getting tough questions. No wonder Putin is able to run right over him.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

NiceDC wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:27 pm
jfish26 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:04 pm
Look at this weakling.

Yikes. I assumed that Trump did the normal, "thank you," and walk away move. I didn't realize he cried about questions being hard and blamed Joe Biden for not getting tough questions. No wonder Putin is able to run right over him.
He simply cannot handle women that do not cower.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I'll reserve my judgement for when I see the full tape. Just like with the George Floyd situation, the whole video told an entirely different story.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:30 pm I'll reserve my judgement for when I see the full tape. Just like with the George Floyd situation, the whole video told an entirely different story.
He posted it himself, in a self-destructive fit that's becoming more and more common.

Go watch it yourself, and see what an impotent coward he is.
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:29 pm He simply cannot handle women that do not cower.
I agree that women have a certain place in his craw for his disdain towards women (several who idolize him here seem to also show that characteristic), but man, that's just flat out being a baby. It's no wonder America is a laughing stock of the world. We look so weak when we have a leader that can't even get take questions by the media.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Trump recently did an interview with Jason Whitlock -- that should be really good.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

It's not about a person being a woman, it's about whether or not they do a good job.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

This is a good job:

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:42 pm It's not about a person being a woman, it's about whether or not they do a good job.
It's not about a person doing a good job, it's about whether or not they say things that will benefit Trump personally. That is his definition of doing "a good job".
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:26 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:42 pm It's not about a person being a woman, it's about whether or not they do a good job.
It's not about a person doing a good job, it's about whether or not they say things that will benefit Trump personally. That is his definition of doing "a good job".
End of thread
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:26 pm
Yes - this is the right way to put it.

Falls right in with "very fine people on both sides," and giving Q safe harbor because they say nice things, and so on.