Deleted User 310

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Bullshit.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:19 pm That party been running their fat mouth for 4 years. They better be ready to back it up.
You sound really really serious about this. The possibility of losing your vote in the next election is probably something that will weigh heavily upon their minds.

But cheer up, we have that big beautiful wall along the border and Mexico paid for it and Obamacare has been repealed and replaced, so you can feel good about the last four years.

Your guy delivered! Don't ever let the democrats forget that.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Make Michigan and the rest of America great again! Vote for the guy who competes with/against Abe!

Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:52 pm It is beyond obvious many on the left hoped trump would fail. I am not even saying they were wrong for feeling that way. But it is simply reality. The gloating everytime he did something wrong is evidence of that desire for him to fail.

It is okay to admit it. It is totally understandable. He is a shitty person and a shitty president.
Expecting someone to fail and hoping they fail are two different things. But hey, you're the mind reader.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:19 pm That party been running their fat mouth for 4 years. They better be ready to back it up.
Speaking of running his fat mouth...

"The Minnesota Department of Health is reporting three Covid-19 outbreaks related to Trump campaign events held in the state in September.

At least 21 cases have been traced to outbreaks occurring at rally events in Bemidji on September 18, a speech held by Vice President Mike Pence on September 24 in Minneapolis, and another rally held by President Donald Trump on September 30 in Duluth, the department said in an email to CNN."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/26/politics ... index.html
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:51 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:52 pm It is beyond obvious many on the left hoped trump would fail. I am not even saying they were wrong for feeling that way. But it is simply reality. The gloating everytime he did something wrong is evidence of that desire for him to fail.

It is okay to admit it. It is totally understandable. He is a shitty person and a shitty president.
Expecting someone to fail and hoping they fail are two different things. But hey, you're the mind reader.
Just my opinion. You are mind reading to say the opposite. We are both just interpreting the words/actions we saw from people.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:59 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:51 pm

Just my opinion. You are mind reading to say the opposite. We are both just interpreting the words/actions we saw from people.
Then I will speak only for myself. I had hoped that Donald Trump was going to surprise me by being a competent leader but unfortunately he has been even worse than I anticipated. Did I want him to fail? No, obviously not. But I expected him to. The only thing that has surprised me is how willing to overlook his disgusting behavior that some people have been.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Trump was scary even before the swearing in. Then came that inauguration speech that sounded like a Batman super villain. And it went downhill. Fast. The Muslim ban. The awful environmental rules roll-back that allowed coal slurry and pesticides into our water. The terrible tax plan. The cages. The NATO undermining. The humiliating North Korea fawning. The Putin Fawning. The stoking of violence against Hispanic people and jewish people. The rise again of Nazis in our midst. A shit show with almost nothing going right, save for puzzling moves on Wall Street that defied logic but will surely crash. The cascading national debt. The dismantling of education. Attacking the intelligence community and FBI. Destroying the post office. On and on.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Sparko wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:36 pm Trump was scary even before the swearing in. Then came that inauguration speech that sounded like a Batman super villain. And it went downhill. Fast. The Muslim ban. The awful environmental rules roll-back that allowed coal slurry and pesticides into our water. The terrible tax plan. The cages. The NATO undermining. The humiliating North Korea fawning. The Putin Fawning. The stoking of violence against Hispanic people and jewish people. The rise again of Nazis in our midst. A shit show with almost nothing going right, save for puzzling moves on Wall Street that defied logic but will surely crash. The cascading national debt. The dismantling of education. Attacking the intelligence community and FBI. Destroying the post office. On and on.
I for one blame all of this and the covid disaster on people who wanted trump to fail. Obviously if people had just wanted him to succeed, all of this could have been averted.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 310

There is plenty of blame to go around. No country our size has done perfectly. It is a virus. A single person can't stop it.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

We always knew trump would fail. Nobody realized just how bad it would be.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Sparko wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:36 pm Trump was scary even before the swearing in. Then came that inauguration speech that sounded like a Batman super villain. And it went downhill. Fast. The Muslim ban. The awful environmental rules roll-back that allowed coal slurry and pesticides into our water. The terrible tax plan. The cages. The NATO undermining. The humiliating North Korea fawning. The Putin Fawning. The stoking of violence against Hispanic people and jewish people. The rise again of Nazis in our midst. A shit show with almost nothing going right, save for puzzling moves on Wall Street that defied logic but will surely crash. The cascading national debt. The dismantling of education. Attacking the intelligence community and FBI. Destroying the post office. On and on.
He literally shut down the government over border wall funding.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:23 pm There is plenty of blame to go around. No country our size has done perfectly. It is a virus. A single person can't stop it.
And the Captain Obvious Award goes to...

The person most to blame for our current state of COVID is Trump. I dont give a fuck how other countries are doing. No fucking shit it's a virus. And nor a single person has stated that they are disappointed that Trump didn't singlehandedly "stop" COVID.

Stop making ignorant, dismissive comments like this. People are mad that the leader of our nation has not only not led us but has actively worked against our best interests, has lied to us and has turned this into a situation where some people are taking pride and celebrating working against what is in our nation's best interest. Your flippant bullshit is part of the problem.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:23 pm There is plenty of blame to go around. No country our size has done perfectly. It is a virus. A single person can't stop it.
Ok, maybe a single person can't stop it but a single person can take it seriously, believe scientists, be honest with the people he is the leader of, not not pretend he knows more than the CDC, not blame "fake media" for the virus or accuse the Dems of creating a hoax, not withdraw funding to and then pull out of the W.H.O. during a world wide pandemic, not praise the leader of the country it allegedly came from for being transparent and actually thank him and then a month or two later do a 180, not wait until he contracts the virus to tell people he's now learned a lot about COVID, "gets" it, and understands it, etc., etc., etc.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

They are burning masks in Florida.
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:41 pm

The person most to blame for our current state of COVID is Trump. I dont give a fuck how other countries are doing. No fucking shit it's a virus. And nor a single person has stated that they are disappointed that Trump didn't singlehandedly "stop" COVID.

Stop making ignorant, dismissive comments like this. People are mad that the leader of our nation has not only not led us but has actively worked against our best interests, has lied to us and has turned this into a situation where some people are taking pride and celebrating working against what is in our nation's best interest. Your flippant bullshit is part of the problem.
Oh get off your fucking high horse with your self righteous bullshit. My posts on a messageboard with 25 people are not "part of the problem" when it comes to covid.

People not reducing their activities enough is part of the problem. Things like sending kids to indoor dance classes and such.

The person(s) i blame most for our current state of covid is US. Not trump. Not china. US. Our fucking citizens. We are the only ones who can stop the spread. We are the only ones responsible for our actions. Not trump.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I expect jb to have the fungus under his control by thanksgiving.
Deleted User 310

I think we should be under strict lockdown if we want to stop the spread and get transmission levels down to where there isn't community spread. No schools. No businesses. No going inside anywhere. Just hospitals and grocery pick up/delivery (no going inside grocery stores). Pay for gas at the pump. That's it. Nothing else is really essential and has to be done in person. Work from home. Teach your kids school stuff at home. NO gathering with anyone who doesn't live in your household. 8-10 straight weeks of that with near 100% of people following it and we could damn near knock this thing out.

It'll never happen, but that is what it takes.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:17 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:41 pm

Oh get off your fucking high horse with your self righteous bullshit. My posts on a messageboard with 25 people are not "part of the problem" when it comes to covid.

People not reducing their activities enough is part of the problem. Things like sending kids to indoor dance classes and such.

The person(s) i blame most for our current state of covid is US. Not trump. Not china. US. Our fucking citizens. We are the only ones who can stop the spread. We are the only ones responsible for our actions. Not trump.
Every sports team takes on the mentality of their leader. If that leader is a hard working, selfless team player then the team tends to be that, too.

Look what Team Trump has been trained to believe. Look at how they have been shown to behave. Your "we're all responsible for our own behavior" shtick is individually accurate but collectively ignorant. Sorry, but the words and behaviors of our President is directly responsible for mirrored words and behaviors. You can wish it wasn't that way but live in reality. It is.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

They’ve waved the white flag...

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦