Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:32 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:08 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:54 pm It surging with or without rally stops.
So additional gatherings of thousands of people won't make it even worse?

Now you're just being obnoxious.
Sure it makes it worse.

Lots of things make it worse to varying degrees (things like indoor dance classes)....but you continually come off like you believe it is mostly people you view as Republicans that are causing all the spreading of the virus... trump rallies. Sturgis causing all the spread in the midwest. Etc.

It is silly. If people want to go to trump rallys oh well. If people want to go to indoor dance classes oh well...i am not going to either or being around anyone doing those types of things. Take care of yourself and keep your family safe. That is all you can do.
You have no idea whether the person you're standing in line behind at the store was unmasked and crammed shoulder to shoulder on a bus with dozens of other unmasked people heading home from a Trump rally last night or not. But yeah, "oh well".

This weird new character you're rolling with here these last few weeks is absurd.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Hmmmmm

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Oh man, I saw some of the stuff on the drives and it was so bad that if Biden does win by some miracle, he will have to resign. The press is trying their hardest to not focus on this, but it's out there. The most disturbing was the incest video thumbnail I saw.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Walrus wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:26 am Oh man, I saw some of the stuff on the drives and it was so bad that if Biden does win by some miracle, he will have to resign. The press is trying their hardest to not focus on this, but it's out there. The most disturbing was the incest video thumbnail I saw.
You’re pathetic.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

It's obvious now that China was blackmailing him over the videos and photos. The problem is, this isn't all Hunter. Joe is wrapped up in this in terms of money, and I'm sure he knew about it to some degree, if not entirely. Joe would be forced to resign, and Harris would be president. Of course, this isn't going to happen because Trump will win.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:11 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:08 pm

So additional gatherings of thousands of people won't make it even worse?

Now you're just being obnoxious.
Sure it makes it worse.

Lots of things make it worse to varying degrees (things like indoor dance classes)....but you continually come off like you believe it is mostly people you view as Republicans that are causing all the spreading of the virus... trump rallies. Sturgis causing all the spread in the midwest. Etc.

It is silly. If people want to go to trump rallys oh well. If people want to go to indoor dance classes oh well...i am not going to either or being around anyone doing those types of things. Take care of yourself and keep your family safe. That is all you can do.
You have no idea whether the person you're standing in line behind at the store was unmasked and crammed shoulder to shoulder on a bus with dozens of other unmasked people heading home from a Trump rally last night or not. But yeah, "oh well".

This weird new character you're rolling with here these last few weeks is absurd.
I don't stand in line at stores...i don't go inside stores at all in fact. Grocery pickup (they bring it out and load it in your car). Amazon for other items.

There are very few things you need to go inside and stand in line for...but if you are, oh well. Wear your mask and you are safe right? That is your logic with indoor dance class. So why worry about sturgis and trump rallies. Worry about yourself and you'll be fine.
Deleted User 310

sdoyel wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:47 pm Hmmmmm

More fear mongering.

This doesn't even make sense. Retired becuase his son works for a company that loaned trump money? Ridiculous. The dude is 84 years old! People retire.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Walrus wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:47 am It's obvious now that China was blackmailing him over the videos and photos. The problem is, this isn't all Hunter. Joe is wrapped up in this in terms of money, and I'm sure he knew about it to some degree, if not entirely. Joe would be forced to resign, and Harris would be president. Of course, this isn't going to happen because Trump will win.

LULZ

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Deleted User 310

🤣🤣🤣💩💩💩🧻🧻🧻
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

DDD wears depends? Allsome.
Broham
Deleted User 310

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:00 am DDD wears depends? Allsome.
I am assuming it is a joke....but funny nonetheless.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Who is ddd?
Deleted User 310

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:24 amWho is ddd?
Draft dodging donny
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:40 am
Sure it makes it worse.

I don't stand in line at stores...i don't go inside stores at all in fact. Grocery pickup (they bring it out and load it in your car). Amazon for other items.

There are very few things you need to go inside and stand in line for...but if you are, oh well. Wear your mask and you are safe right? That is your logic with indoor dance class. So why worry about sturgis and trump rallies. Worry about yourself and you'll be fine.
Talk about self-righteous bullshit.
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:45 am

It is self righteous to do grocery pickup and order things from amazon? 🤔🙄

You are trying too hard.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

KU’s study of mask wear in Kansas comparing the counties where the was a mandate and those without showed a significantly decreased spread of COVID in mask wearing places. And even then there wasn’t really anything punitive done when one did not mask up. A nation-wide mandate really would have validated what we already learned a century ago. The frustration of incompetent leadership.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Sparko wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:10 am KU’s study of mask wear in Kansas comparing the counties where the was a mandate and those without showed a significantly decreased spread of COVID in mask wearing places. And even then there wasn’t really anything punitive done when one did not mask up. A nation-wide mandate really would have validated what we already learned a century ago. The frustration of incompetent leadership.
I would imagine that mask wearing studies would be very difficult to conduct. If a person wears masks in public at all times but then has 10 people over to their house with no mask wearing then my guess is that they would claim to "always wear masks".
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:48 am
twocoach wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:45 am

It is self righteous to do grocery pickup and order things from amazon? 🤔🙄

You are trying too hard.
Your entire performance over these last few weeks is the epitome of "trying too hard".

Best of luck to you moving forward; I am taking a break from reading or responding to your posts. I need to avoid the aggravation for a while.
Deleted User 310

Thank goodness. If i could have blocked myself for you i would have a long time ago.

Enjoy your indoor dance classes.