COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 89

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Deleted User 89 »

it really is quite shocking

health care providers shouldn’t bow to bureaucracy in lieu of fulfilling their oaths
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Heard a story secondhand about a supermarket pharmacist that had about 3 patients not show up for their second dose. So, at closing time the pharmacist went around the supermarket and found 3 people to inoculate so the doses wouldn't expire.

That's what we need to happen. Just start sticking people.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:32 pm Heard a story secondhand about a supermarket pharmacist that had about 3 patients not show up for their second dose. So, at closing time the pharmacist went around the supermarket and found 3 people to inoculate so the doses wouldn't expire.

That's all well and good for single-dose, but I personally would be afraid that if I got a gray-market first dose, I might not be assured of being in line for a second dose.

That's why we need a formalized standby policy.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

TDub wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:54 am China with a grand total of 88k cases thus far. ~cough cough~*bullshit* ~cough~
Ummm...almost the entire population wears masks daily.....
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:05 am
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:32 pm Heard a story secondhand about a supermarket pharmacist that had about 3 patients not show up for their second dose. So, at closing time the pharmacist went around the supermarket and found 3 people to inoculate so the doses wouldn't expire.

That's all well and good for single-dose, but I personally would be afraid that if I got a gray-market first dose, I might not be assured of being in line for a second dose.

I'm with you on both points. FWIW, they were guaranteed the second dose. If that can be guaranteed consistently, then yes, let's use all the damn doses.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:41 pm
jfish26 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:05 am

I'm with you on both points. FWIW, they were guaranteed the second dose. If that can be guaranteed consistently, then yes, let's use all the damn doses.
And it would just not be that hard to manage, perhaps by text.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:37 pm
TDub wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:54 am China with a grand total of 88k cases thus far. ~cough cough~*bullshit* ~cough~

Uh huh... look at all those masks!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

TDub wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:19 pm

Not even the size of one slack jawed Trump rally crowd.
"As Covid cases subside".....
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:25 pm

If 20% of china doesn't wear a mask its the same as 100% of America not wearing a mask. They are indeed better about masks. They are also indeed lying about their infections.
Just Ledoux it
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

China definitely lying about infections.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TDub wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:13 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:25 pm

If 20% of china doesn't wear a mask its the same as 100% of America not wearing a mask. They are indeed better about masks. They are also indeed lying about their infections.
Yeah. Masks aren't 100% effective anyway and there are places where social distancing isn't really an option.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

While obviously inexcusable, is anyone surprised?
Yes, I read the article.
So what real accountability is SHE taking AFTER THE FACT?
Hey, it was nice of her to model her scarf collection for us. I give her credit and praise for that.
My hope is each and every person who has lost a loved one to the virus realizes Trump and the "Task Force" weren't solely responsible - but the indifferences and negligence at the beginning (as well as the incompetence) very well may have played a role in their deaths.
Trump, Pence, Birx, Fauci, Adams, etc., etc., they can all eat shit as far as I'm concerned.
They ALL made MAJOR errors in the handling of the virus.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Uncle joe spent the last 10 months running his mouth. Yesterday he tells us “no matter what we do we cannot control the spread of the fungus.”

It’s all fun and games until the buck stops on your desk. You’d think after 50 years in the swamp he would know better.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

MICHHAWK wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:08 am Uncle joe spent the last 10 months running his mouth. Yesterday he tells us “no matter what we do we cannot control the spread of the fungus.”

It’s all fun and games until the buck stops on your desk. You’d think after 50 years in the swamp he would know better.
Imagine if Trump sent the right message last Spring...

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

sdoyel wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:57 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:08 am Uncle joe spent the last 10 months running his mouth. Yesterday he tells us “no matter what we do we cannot control the spread of the fungus.”

Imagine if Trump sent the right message last Spring...
An Uncle Joe presidency was supposed to be about hope and unity and healing. 3 days into his term and he tells us there is nothing he can do.

Imagine if biden sent the right message yesterday.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Yep, Biden’s fault! Where’s his exact quote by the way?

Look, Trump planted this seed. The division has been sewn. The “Patriots” will not wear their masks... Biden’s focus is fixing this disastrous vaccine rollout.

Pence shouldn’t be let off the hook either. After all, he was in charge of this non-existent Covid Task Force. Fuck em all.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

According to you didn’t it all just disappear on Nov 4, because it was all a hoax perpetrated by the media to get Trump out of office? So, there is no disease. What are you talking about!?!??!!
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

mental gymnastics

mich would sweep the golds
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

sdoyel wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:33 pm Biden’s focus is fixing this disastrous vaccine rollout.
Those that are honest and true, like MICHHAWK, know very well that this vaccine campaign is the largest undertaking of its sort in the history of the world. This has never been done before. We knew there was going to be some trial and error. And here we are 30 days in and we are vaccinating nearly 1 million people per day. We are getting it.

Uncle joe has been set up for success.