COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
PhDhawk

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:58 pm "Coronavirus: experts say no reason for alarm over reports elderly people died after being given vaccine"

Yeah, let's not worry about those deaths. The virus deaths are the more important deaths. :lol:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science ... ts-elderly

So wait...you posted an article from a South Chinese newspaper, that's behind a pay wall, that argues against your point, because you think the article is wrong, or because you don't understand the article?

wtf are you even doing here?!
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:41 pm
NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:39 pmIt's the mind games he plays.
All conspiracy theories follow most of the same logical fallacies.

The shitty part about this one is that it actually affects other people unlike the 9/11 conspiracy, e.g.
psh

you just aren’t intellectually honest
Deleted User 89

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:06 pm
Walrus wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:58 pm "Coronavirus: experts say no reason for alarm over reports elderly people died after being given vaccine"

Yeah, let's not worry about those deaths. The virus deaths are the more important deaths. :lol:

So wait...you posted an article from a South Chinese newspaper, that's behind a pay wall, that argues against your point, because you think the article is wrong, or because you don't understand the article?

wtf are you even doing here?!
being a clown
Deleted User 89

lobster drops the average IQ of this board by, what, 20 pts.?
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Also...

"This is a message from Jim Knoll, the Superintendent of Edwardsburg Public Schools. All schools will be closed Monday, March 8, due to the number of staff absences. On Saturday, March 6, many of our staff members received their second vaccination for COVID-19. Unfortunately, a number of these employees are displaying side effects from these vaccinations."

https://www.edwardsburgpublicschools.or ... le/1401592
PhD gave you the response you deserved for the first link you provided.
My response to the second link you provided is - Yes, people have gotten (and reported) side effects from the vaccine. And? What's YOUR point?
Many people get side effects from vaccines of all kinds. Right? So.......???????
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Gutter man, once again, a person has to give me an intellectually sincere response for me to even bother responding (or reading) it. ;)
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

you’re such dipshit
;)
:lol:
Deleted User 89

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-vaccine- ... ed-1574447

the last two paragraphs are most important

correlation =\= causation, despite lobs stomping his feet to the contrary

...one of the people who died after getting a vaccine had also been injured in a car crash between getting the jab and the date of their death, but the case was still included in the dataset.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

TraditionKU wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:41 pm https://www.newsweek.com/covid-vaccine- ... ed-1574447

the last two paragraphs are most important

correlation =\= causation, despite lobs stomping his feet to the contrary

...one of the people who died after getting a vaccine had also been injured in a car crash between getting the jab and the date of their death, but the case was still included in the dataset.
Prepare yourself for the 'Covid deaths' whataboutism.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:33 pm Gutter man, once again, a person has to give me an intellectually sincere response for me to even bother responding (or reading) it. ;)
You haven't made an intellectually sincere post in 5 fucking years.

Deleted User 89

:lol:
Deleted User 289

Walrus wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:33 pm Gutter man, once again, a person has to give me an intellectually sincere response for me to even bother responding (or reading) it. ;)
My "intellectually sincere" response/s to most of what you post should be - not to respond at all.
Thing is, sometimes I can't help myself when I feel you insult what minimal intelligence I do have.
It's one thing if you brought wisdom from reliable non extremely biased sources to make your arguments but more than half the time you might as well take a shit, take a photo of it, and post it on here instead of posting what you do.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

How would someone even respond sincerely to this made up bullshit?

2 + 2 = 5...respond sincerely....:lol:

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I just want to know, HOW the covid vaccine kills you.

I'll admit, anaphylaxis can be fatal, but that happens within minutes, and when it does, which is rarely, it's immediately treated. So, other than an immediate allergic reaction, what would it be doing that causes death.

We know how Covid can kill people.

Deleted User 89

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:35 pm I just want to know, HOW the covid vaccine kills you.

I'll admit, anaphylaxis can be fatal, but that happens within minutes, and when it does, which is rarely, it's immediately treated. So, other than an immediate allergic reaction, what would it be doing that causes death.

We know how Covid can kill people.
silly, phd

that’s a logical question, but logic went out the window as soon as lobs started posting
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
dolomite2

Post by dolomite2 »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:12 pm
dolomite2 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:38 am https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/id ... y-n1259847

My question is why don't they want to burn their seat belts? Isn't seat belt wearing a law enacted by the government?
Because burning seatbelts isn't sufficiently lib-owning.
Mask burning, seatbelt burning, book burning, bra burning, draft card burning is all a waste of time/property and are all forms of illogical and useless protests.
Deleted User 289

Acquaintance of mine posted this 3 days ago.

Covid
Well of course covid.
How blessed am I, to have medicines and doctors and love and light.
Giving thanks to the creator of compassion and pain, of glory and goodness.

She died today.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

A coworker of mines grandfather just passed after very likely contracting it at a doctors office and her grandmother is in the hospital.
Deleted User 289

Sorry to hear/read that pdub.
Insane thing is to listen to the "experts" try and explain the different more "dangerous" strains (such as the one in northern Brazil right now) haven't hit the USA hard yet.
Nothing wrong with people thinking positive thoughts in terms of the amount of vaccinations that have been administered and the USA getting back to "normal" but..... Then we have the fucks who have not been vaccinated and think they are in the clear and who are contracting and spreading the virus to people such as my acquaintance and your coworker's grandfather (and grandmother?).

My 87 year old mother who is missing a 3rd of a lung, has emphysema, has had multiple cancer/s, etc., received her 2nd vaccination about 2 weeks ago. She went to a movie in a theatre on Sunday and went out to lunch with 2 friends yesterday.
That's fine and dandy and the "experts" are basically telling people it's probably safe to do that but I am far from 100% convinced she's now completely "immune" from contracting any and all stains. She still wears a mask in public and is careful but it will be interesting to see how many people who are vaccinated go wild and how many are still careful.