jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Major housing crash coming this winter or sooner

Post by jhawks99 »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:49 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:40 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:00 pm

Your stupidity is showing.

You have no idea how many patents I'm on, papers I've published, my level of involvement with Biotech companies and other startups. The type of research I do, what its produced, what technological advances that my research has led to.

For every dollar the NIH spends on basic research it generates about $2 in economic output for the country. An almost 200% return on investment is pretty good.

And since you want to insult my teaching and mentoring, well, those people go on to be not just other PhDs, but work in industry and biotech, and work as doctors, and veterinarians, nurses, and all kinds of other important jobs.
But can you drive a tow truck?
Fair question.

Sadly No.
So, Middle School level question?
Broham
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

You've published academic papers. Does anyone read them? Anyone buy them? We already know the answer.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Denigrating academic accomplishment is no way to go thru life Lobs.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

There are some academics that do make a real difference in lives (Jordan Peterson, for example). Massively successful person who doesn't even need to teach anymore. But 99% of academics produce papers that no one would ever read, unless they were forced to by a teacher.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Contributing to a common good is a worthy aspiration. There is a lot of science that incrementally breaks down barriers to understanding the universe. Other than caring for the indigent and sick, which is intrinsically good, research is a fairly weighty path towards human understanding.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Walrus wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:06 pm There are some academics that do make a real difference in lives (Jordan Peterson, for example). Massively successful person who doesn't even need to teach anymore. But 99% of academics produce papers that no one would ever read, unless they were forced to by a teacher.
I hear he aspires to gouge his wife's family for PPE, so there's that.
Broham
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:06 pm There are some academics that do make a real difference in lives (Jordan Peterson, for example). Massively successful person who doesn't even need to teach anymore. But 99% of academics produce papers that no one would ever read, unless they were forced to by a teacher.
Speaking of "making a real difference," have your family members thanked you for gouging them on facemasks yet?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:02 pm You've published academic papers. Does anyone read them? Anyone buy them? We already know the answer.
:lol:

My research has led to a couple big breakthroughs in biotech and medical microbiology.

Your background is in music, right. I'd never try to belittle someone for that. Your actions on the other hand...
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Price gouging? You mean like selling a condo with a $600 HOA fee for $100,000 more than it's worth? That condo has since depreciated too. The person was an idiot to buy it, and the seller knew it.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

chiknbut wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:25 pm Speaking of "making a real difference," have your family members thanked you for gouging them on facemasks yet?
I wonder how many of the 22.5k deaths, in LA County, lobster is personally responsible with his PPE scam.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

A pop psychologist in a pseudoscience profession. He gives you what you want to hear. Your feelz. Right up your alley.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

defixione wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:40 pm
chiknbut wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:25 pm Speaking of "making a real difference," have your family members thanked you for gouging them on facemasks yet?
I wonder how many of the 22.5k deaths, in LA County, lobster is personally responsible with his PPE scam.
He was just contributing to the economy.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Who are the people who Peterson has made a real difference in their life?
Why do you consider him to be "massively successful"?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Walrus wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:36 pm Price gouging? You mean like selling a condo with a $600 HOA fee for $100,000 more than it's worth? That condo has since depreciated too. The person was an idiot to buy it, and the seller knew it.
You clearly wanted me to come back and respond....so here I am.

Even though everyone here knows you and your bullshit game, i want to remind you that you are a fucking idiot.
You claim to be an expert in every imaginable arena, yet you consistently prove that at best, you are a junior high level troll.
You are not successful, by any measure. You don't own shit, most likely never will.
And you definitely don't know anything about my motivation to buy, remodel, and ultimately sell my condo.

Oh, and HOAs were actually $690, with an additional $190/mo going to Indian Lease.

Fucking idiot
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Deleted User 289

Walrus wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:36 pm Price gouging? You mean like selling a condo with a $600 HOA fee for $100,000 more than it's worth? That condo has since depreciated too. The person was an idiot to buy it, and the seller knew it.
Why do you deflect and do you really not feel people are right to ridicule you for what you claimed you did?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Grandma wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:35 pm
Why do you deflect and do you really not feel people are right to ridicule you for what you claimed you did?
Thats all it was. A claim.
He's full of shit
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Because I've already answered this question (several times before). Look it up in past threads if you need my answer.
Deleted User 289

Walrus wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:40 pm

Because I've already answered this question (several times before). Look it up in past threads if you need my answer.
"Because".......
You have already deflected to what Plano did (several times before) - yet it doesn't stop you from continuing to do it.

When you shared what you did with the PPE did you think people would be impressed and compliment you?
I and others feel you deserve all the ridicule you're getting for it - and then some.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Pussy
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Grandma wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:54 pm

"Because".......
You have already deflected to what Plano did (several times before) - yet it doesn't stop you from continuing to do it.

When you shared what you did with the PPE did you think people would be impressed and compliment you?
I and others feel you deserve all the ridicule you're getting for it - and then some.
He was attempting to convince everyone that he wasn't a broke, gutless turd.

Came up short.