Major housing crash coming this winter or sooner

Ugh.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Major housing crash coming this winter or sooner

Post by TDub »

Salt lake City is a city . Brilliant insight.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i’d call it a big city, but what do i know
Deleted User 89

and i don’t see the rationale behind separating NY, LA and Chicago from everywhere else, when NY is itself twice as big as LA
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

This discussion is riveting. I'm on the edge of my seat.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Woah, didn't expect a big argument after my big city comment. I was referring to places like Seattle, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc.

chickin, if you repost the tweet, I will address it. I honestly don't remember what tweet you are referring to.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

TDub wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:23 am
Cascadia wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:20 am
TDub wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:53 am

Fresno has a pop. Of over 530k

Omaha has a pop. Of over 830k

Whats defined as a big city then?

Seattle proper has a population between those two.....is it not a big city either?
That’s some of the best cherry picking of all-time.

Your boy lobby is going to be so proud of you when he sees this.
What? You literally called our fresno and omaha. I dont even read what lobs says. I was just asking what defines a big city because in my opinion those are damn big cities.
It's impossible to have a discussion with that person.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

that's rich coming from someone who peddles in falsehoods and lies
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I know many of you don't like my postings on this board. But if you all are willing to just accept our differences, I will no longer post on this board if people will leave the vomit talk out of the basketball board. Fair enough?
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

You get to pick and choose what boards you post on but people can't pick and choose what they post?
I can only speak for myself but - No. Not "fair enough".
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:10 pm I know many of you don't like my postings on this board. But if you all are willing to just accept our differences, I will no longer post on this board if people will leave the vomit talk out of the basketball board. Fair enough?
When you put it this way, it sounds like you post here precisely to seek out the vomit talk.

Once again you unintentionally admit to trolling
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Not saying they can't post, I'm just offering to leave in peace if people will also leave in peace by stop posting vomit in the basketball threads.

If you don't want the deal, then that's fine. I tried.
Deleted User 289

Sorry guy. You can make the rules when you sell PPE to your wife's relatives in China but you don't get to make them on here.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

You can't say I didn't try.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

What counts as vomit?

The boner jokes?

Cuz bro I honestly didn’t intend any bad vibes, boners are funny!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:24 pm You can't say I didn't try.
If you really wanna try, then try to be a little more open minded when other posters want to have discussions or offer evidence that does not align with your world view
Deleted User 289

I (and Mr. Garrison) give you an A- for effort.

Fair or not, if you don't like negative attention perhaps you shouldn't troll/bait/antagonize people with your narish.
I'm not saying I feel you should participate in circle jerks but you should know very well by now that if you don't and you disturb the circle jerks, people will speak out against you (often harshly) because of it.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:18 pm

Once again you unintentionally admit to trolling
I've said before, I post for reaction and to get people thinking outside the herd. Does anyone on here post to not get a reaction? Gutter, you, everyone on here posts to get a reaction. If I'm a troll, then everyone is.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Grandma wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:37 pm
I (and Mr. Garrison) give you an A- for effort.

Fair or not, if you don't like negative attention perhaps you shouldn't troll/bait/antagonize people with your narish.
I'm not saying I feel you should participate in circle jerks but you should know very well by now that if you don't and you disturb the circle jerks, people will speak out against you (often harshly) because of it.
I never said I don't like negative attention. I honestly was trying to do you all a favor. ;)
Deleted User 289

Walrus - In regards to your last two posts prior to my making this one.......

You said, "I've said before, I post for reaction and to get people thinking outside the herd. Does anyone on here post to not get a reaction? Gutter, you, everyone on here posts to get a reaction. If I'm a troll, then everyone is".
**** Yes, everyone on here posts for attention but not necessarily a "reaction". Some people don't want to think outside the herd. If someone came to me and said "you should think outside the herd" and then tried to convince me of something I felt was 100% wrong and/or against my beliefs (moral or other) then I am going to get annoyed when they don't accept that I am not interested in what they are spewing.

You said, "I never said I don't like negative attention. I honestly was trying to do you all a favor".
****** What you need to take in to account on this site (and other forms of "social media" interaction) is that when you post for negative attention, people aren't going to be respectful when you continue to do it when they have expressed to you that they don't like it and that they want you to stop.
Doing ME a favor would be for you to continue to post on here but to stop trying to "antagonize" others with things you know you are getting under their skin about.
You are 100% entitled to your opinions but when you try and convince others that they are wrong about things they feel they are 100% right about - it's a no win situation.