Totally random thread

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Re: Totally random thread

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Grandma wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:58 pm Time for me to express my anger/frustration in what some may consider to be a childish misogynist anti LGBTQIA manner.

Here I go.......
Lori Lightfoot can blow me.

Over the past year and a half I have reached out to her privately and publicly. Numerous times. Usually in a very respectful manner. More often than not, requesting she or someone from the Mayor's office get back to me.
She nor even one of her representatives have ever responded to me.
Makes me miss Rich and Rahm. Two guys I could call on the phone right now and they would talk to me.
Hate is a very strong word. I pretty much hate Lori Lightfoot.
Insane thing is I had a dream about her last night / this morning.
She was walking on the street/sidewalk and I unexpectedly ran in to her. She was with a "body guard" and I tried to have a respectful conversation with her. She pretty much brushed me off.
Then I told her I knew someone ("prominent") and she told me that person is an asshole and went off on a rant about them.
I was "recording" our conversation on my phone and she could clearly see that I was.
I proceeded to tell her she's an idiot, she's done, her career as Mayor of Chicago is over, and for good/bad measure I called her a c&unt.
I was surprised at myself for doing that (calling her the c word) but felt good about it.
Then I woke up.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i’ve never dreamt of a political figure

let it go, gutter...let it go
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Dear Penthouse...
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Trad - Gone. For now. I'm sure she'll do (or won't do) something in the near future that will piss me off again.

ous - This is Lori Lightfoot......

If ANYone has anything Penthouse related about her I would assume they also fantasize about him.

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

If I knew his grandma looked like that, I woulda guessed Mitch would be better at basketball...
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Grandma wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:33 pm
sdoyel wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:00 pm
So much awesomeness in the story.
He's married to Topanga.
The story is about finding shrimp tails in his cereal and her name is Danielle FISHel Karp.
He's a 41 year old eating CTC.
“Privately, they were still being very nice,” he said, offering to send a replacement box. Great damage control. LOL!
Then they said, "After further investigation with our team that closely examined the image, it appears to be an accumulation of the cinnamon sugar that sometimes can occur when ingredients aren’t thoroughly blended,”“We assure you that there’s no possibility of cross contamination with shrimp.”
I wonder if he sent them a dick pic and asked them what they though it was - if they would tell him it was an "accumulation" of Cinnamon Toast Crunch sugar.

What's obviously not in the story is that he's now been tweeting almost obsessively about it and it's gone more than just "viral".

Deleted User 89

Deleted User 89

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Normally not a candy guy, but these peanut m&ms with hot black coffee is randomly hitting the spot this morning
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

My home office looks over the neighbor's back yard. (No, that's not a euphemism so shut it.)
I think he's building a chicken coop.
Mrs 99 is gonna love it.
Broham
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

I have two neighbors with chickens. It's egg wonderland.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I missed yesterday, so i cleaned and put away 39 eggs today. Wonderful.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

wish we could have chickens. i miss those days (and the “free” food)
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

TDub wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:39 am I missed yesterday, so i cleaned and put away 39 eggs today. Wonderful.
You don't store the eggs as is in the fridge and then clean them prior to use? Local authority tells me that whatever is in the coating helps to prolong the shelf life of the egg?
Deleted User 89

cloaca juice?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

defixione wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:58 am
TDub wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:39 am I missed yesterday, so i cleaned and put away 39 eggs today. Wonderful.
You don't store the eggs as is in the fridge and then clean them prior to use? Local authority tells me that whatever is in the coating helps to prolong the shelf life of the egg?
I dont store them in the fridge until i clean them. These ones i cleaned to give to the neighbors and a couple other people.

But yea, you're right in that they last a lot longer if you dont clean them. Sometimes tho, they can be fairly......poopy....and need at keast and rinse and light scrub before ill put them anywhere
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Ive got a basket/tub in the where they go until they need to be cleaned and used. But no, i dont refrigerate them ubless theyve been cleaned, they dont need it if your using them within a month or 2. Ive had 3 month old eggs that didnt float. Thats....not preferable but just an example.
Just Ledoux it
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Good to know! Thanks TDub!
Deleted User 89

my eyes were opened about egg refrigeration, or lack thereof, after doing fieldwork in Asia and learning that egg refrigeration is almost nonexistent in that part of the world, particularly in small local communities (and definitely not when camping in the jungle)
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

10,000 year old eggs. Ever had one? I had one in Qinyuang. Yuck.