In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Post by Overlander »

Have you considered other potential ways to die at such a young age?

Just spitballing here
https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main ... ekey=51776
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Not impossible, but highly improbable. It could have just been a rare, severe allergic reaction. I just hope some of you that are younger and healthy will consider the possibility that you might not need it and that it might be dangerous. Some of you expressed that you are older and consider yourself more high risk -- fine. I just don't want people to hurt themselves.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Considering he’s friends with Lobby he probably died of an overdose
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Last edited by Walrus on Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Well, God, like your “friend” is a fictional character
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

You live a worthless, meaningless life and you contribute nothing here.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:31 pm
Grandma wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:22 pm
Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:07 pm I just had lunch with with my wife. She mentioned one of her friends had to pack up and drive overnight to another state to plan a funeral for a friend. Why? My wife's friend had another friend who was only 25 years old. He died a few days after taking the vaccine. Most of his family cannot attend his funeral because they are in China. So very sad to hear this over lunch.

Not saying the vaccine is "dangerous" for everyone. Let's not go there. However, this does raise serious concerns about its safety.

People die. You want to assume it was because of the vaccine? Fine.
I'm going to go ahead and assume it was a different reason. Is that ok with you?
Considering he was healthy and 25, it's almost impossible he died from something else. His parents are alive well into their old age. His family believes he died from the vaccine. Sure, believe what you want, but it doesn't change reality.
A) Did they do an autopsy? If they didn't, then you and they can ASSUME was healthy.
B) It's FAR from being "impossible" he died from something else. In fact, it's not just possible but probable he died from something else.
C) My sister's birth mother is 87. Her "birth" father died of Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma before he was 30. So at what age is my sister supposed to die?
D) My family believes in unicorns. They really don't but my point is his family can "believe" whatever they want. Doesn't mean it's true.
E) "REALITY" is you are making an ASSUMPTION.
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:52 pm You live a worthless, meaningless life and you contribute nothing here.
So much dumb in 11 words.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I'm not talking this anymore on here, Gutter. PM me if you want. I'm just so disgusted by how some people are responding to this. But then again, it's the same losers that have no purpose and do not believe in anything but their 5 senses.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:34 pm All I know is that he was 25 and didn't have any obvious underlying conditions. Passed away in his sleep from what I heard. So, probably the vaccine did it.

Keep in mind, I've known others out here who have taken it, and so far, they seem fine. But you know, why take a chance? I don't like to take risks with my health in regards to big pharma.
I know two different people who died in their 20s from aneurysms. Both were in good health prior. Don't be a dipshit.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:49 pm Even for you, that's just in bad taste.

I try to bring up the possibility that the vaccine is playing russian roulette with your health, and people want to dismiss it. Fine. Don't come crying on here in the future if you find out your health is damaged irreversibly.
Not me bro, I have zero interest in bungee jumping
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

How would you know an aneurysm killed him? What evidence do you have? Don't be a dipshit.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Walrus wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:10 pm How would you know an aneurysm killed him? What evidence do you have? Don't be a dipshit.
Nothing as ironclad as you theory....right?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

https://time.com/5952532/vaccine-passport-history/

The U.S. Has Had 'Vaccine Passports' Before—And They Worked
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

:lol:
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

I still have the smallpox vaccine scars - it was two until about 6 years after I was born; became one for about 10-12 years after and then completely eliminated.

As I mentioned below I also remember the yellow book that everyone had, until about 1990, along with the passports
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

many deaths confirmed

Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

TraditionKU wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:36 pm many deaths confirmed

Well, there is his made up dead friend.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Most everyone that I know is getting vaccinated.

Most everyone that I know is moving on with their life. Those that have been capitalizing on the pandemic are in for a rude awakening.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

You mean my chef friends who have closed their restaurants?
Defense. Rebounds.