In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
Walrus

Re: In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Post by Walrus »

I'll be happy to shut up as soon as this vaccine passport nonsense is thrown out. Sadly though, it sounds like much of our world wants it, which is insane, illegal, dangerous and just plain immoral.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

I’ve been on the fence regarding the vaccine passport, but now I’m 100% in support of them.

Just so I can watch the Lobby meltdown.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:49 pm We're never going to see eye to eye, so all I ask is that the vax remain voluntary. I've known several people who got covid and did not even realize it because it was so mild. I've known of a few older people who did die from it, all of which had some health issue prior. I would rather take my chances with the virus rather than with big phrama. Just my .02. Hopefully in the next couple of years we find out that there are no serious long term effects from the vaccine -- I hope. I just have concerns about it possibly damaging the natural immune system, which comes from some experts. They could be wrong, but we shall see. I don't like taking risks with my body.
The likelihood of having longterm effects from a virus are MUCH MUCH higher than from a vaccine.

And there's TONS of evidence that this virus has long term effects.

There's no indication or precedent for this or any vaccine having long term effects.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:33 am Pretty funny to see this. Back in June 2020, CNBC had this video that wasn't supposed to go live.
I can see why they took it down later, as they wanted people to keep their masks on and live in fear. Fortunately, you can watch it on another channel. They probably made this video because that was the time the protests/riots were happening and this is how they tried to justify it.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/09/who-scr ... known.html

"“Some estimates of around 40% of transmission may be due to asymptomatic, but those are from models, so I didn’t include that in my answer yesterday, but wanted to make sure that I covered that here,” Kerkhove said. "
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

twocoach wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:30 am
Walrus wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:33 am Pretty funny to see this. Back in June 2020, CNBC had this video that wasn't supposed to go live.
I can see why they took it down later, as they wanted people to keep their masks on and live in fear. Fortunately, you can watch it on another channel. They probably made this video because that was the time the protests/riots were happening and this is how they tried to justify it.

"“Some estimates of around 40% of transmission may be due to asymptomatic, but those are from models, so I didn’t include that in my answer yesterday, but wanted to make sure that I covered that here,” Kerkhove said. "
That was of course after they realized putting out the truth did not serve the narrative.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

This doctor doesn't plan to take it because he mentions the fact that his natural covid antibodies would provide better protection than the vax.

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on youtube.
Broham
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Alright, Cascy. ;)
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

“the fact that his natural covid antibodies would provide better protection than the vax.”

not a fact, but an assumption

you really are a pathological liar
Deleted User 865

Post by Deleted User 865 »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:03 pm I'm not a doctor, but I play one on youtube.
I, as a doctor, too wear my scrubs in the car and keep a stethoscope on while driving because who knows when I'm going to need it.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I dig the turtle neck
Broham
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

lol, just another sample of the woke idiots. Let's not hire the best person, let's hire the person who is not a white male. :lol:

defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Where in the article does it say they will opt for gender selection over experience and talent?
Deleted User 89

it doesn’t

lobs is just insecure
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Is this one of those jobs that Lobster isn't qualified for, yet he gets all pissy if he finds out that the companies might hire some non whites and/or women for?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

All I can say is, if I'm having surgery, I want the best surgeon, period. I could care less what color skin they are, or if they are a woman or man. We should be hiring the best people for the job, and that is why America is falling behind China.
Deleted User 89

i thought being like china was bad?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Absolutely terrifying and wrong. They aren't even hiding their sick agenda.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/07/covid-v ... -shot.html
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:22 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:30 am

That was of course after they realized putting out the truth did not serve the narrative.
Or it was to provide additional context to just what that that "truth" covered and didn't cover.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:06 pm Absolutely terrifying and wrong. They aren't even hiding their sick agenda.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/07/covid-v ... -shot.html
As a broad policy, requiring it is wrong. I don't ever see a city or state requiring it. But on a case by case basis, I understand certain employers requiring it. It depends on the job and the level of risk/exposure. Certain jobs already require drug screenings, others such as certain health care jobs would obviously have minimum vaccination requirements. There was a lot of conversation about this back in 2015 when the big measles outbreak hit Disneyland.