Does this bumpersticker make my dick look bigger?

Coffee talk.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: Does this bumpersticker make my dick look bigger?

Post by Overlander »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:46 am i don’t know which is worse...little-dick trucks, or little-dick muscle cars
Stone cold coin toss right there.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

At least the truck has (potentially) multiple uses.

Sports cars are so fucking dumb
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Overlander wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:53 pm
Mjl wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:26 am
ousdahl wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:23 am I don’t think anyone wants to downplay or condone pedophiles, or leave children inside vulnerable position.

But the problem with Q’s angle is, their allegations are just so demonstrably false.

(Remember when that dude shot up a pizza joint cuz he thought Cankles was in the basement molesting kids, howd that turn out?)
Cosmic pizza shooting happened before QAnon existed
Kinda. Pizzagate was a result of 4Chan rumblings. The early makings of Q Anon.
Right, QAnon just became an umbrella for a number of existing conspiracy theories, this being one of the early defining ones.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Cascadia wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:01 pm At least the truck has (potentially) multiple uses.

Yes and yes. I use my truck almost everyday in ways i couldn't with a car. But, i also dont jack it up and out swampers on it or any of that shit
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’ve been meaning to get one of those toppers for my truck, so I can lock shit in the back, and just sleep in it too instead of a tent when camping.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

My old truck had one...i slept in a lot. Was cozy and warm. Actually pretty damn nice way to spend a night in the woods. Or...yknow. random turn offs on road trips
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Did you loose any visibility out the back when backing up or checking a blind spot or stuff?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Yes but, so what. Use your side mirrors. I never sawnit as an issue or had any real problems with it. Only reason I didnt put one on this truck is because i wanted less limitations with hauling shit and its a pain in the ass to take that canopy off and on by yourself.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

It was so nice to be able to throw shit back there and know it was gonna stay dry and not worry about tying it down. Worlds best dog kennel too
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:08 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:52 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:16 am Why is being against pedophilia/child trafficking and thinking pedophiles should be put down a QAnon thing?

Honest question...

(I understand why certain aspects of the whole child trafficking thing are associated with QAnon conspiracy theories about famous people, but that is not what i am referring to)
I think there's a difference in being against pedophilia and being for "hey look at me, I'm a tough guy who thinks we should shoot all pedophiles". One is a desire to keep children safe while the other is an attempt to boost their tough guy profile.
Sure. But, i think we probably should shoot convicted and proven pedos. They had their chance to live and they dont deserve to use our oxygen. Fuckem all, why use tax payer money to feed them. I mean, i dont have any bumper stickers...i hate all bumper stickers....but i do agree
With the amount of times that innocent people have been convicted of crimes because of bad eyewitnesses, mistakes in procedures or police desires to put someone/anyone in jail, whether it's the right person or not, I am not a fan of that. It's my feeling towards the death penalty in general.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

TDub wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:13 pm
Cascadia wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:01 pm At least the truck has (potentially) multiple uses.

Yes and yes. I use my truck almost everyday in ways i couldn't with a car. But, i also dont jack it up and out swampers on it or any of that shit
but do you have fake testicles hanging from your hitch?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:16 pm I’ve been meaning to get one of those toppers for my truck, so I can lock shit in the back, and just sleep in it too instead of a tent when camping.
I just ordered one of these for my Jeep Mojave Overland build.
Shippable, stainless steel, indestructible.
https://www.na.rsismartcap.com/
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Ohh, modular, brilliant.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

The only other thing it would need is a graphic in the back window that says “does this dick make my bumper sticker look bigger?”
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:02 pm
TDub wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:13 pm

but do you have fake testicles hanging from your hitch?
Hmmm....no
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

what about real testicles hanging from your hitch?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:16 pm I’ve been meaning to get one of those toppers for my truck, so I can lock shit in the back, and just sleep in it too instead of a tent when camping.
We got one of these a few years ago. We used their load bars to mount it over the truck bed. We can pack the truck bed full underneath. It fits behind the cab when you fold it up. It takes about 20 minutes to install when we want to go camping. It takes about 5 minutes to open it up and fold it back up. We got hit by about 60 mph storm gust out by the Sand Dunes in Southern CO. We got in the truck cab but left the tent up. It shook the hell out of the truck but all it did to the tent was knock a couple of poles loose.

https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/e ... -tent.html
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Front Runner is good stuff.
I am trying to decide between building the Gladiator to be a stand alone, 8,000 lb overlanding behemoth with this:
https://www.jamesbaroud.com/en/products ... nts/space/

Or this:
https://offgridtrailers.com/expedition-off-road-camper/
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Pop up tents and tow behinds are cool.

I like the idea of a bed topper tho cuz it’s not as obvious if someone is sleeping in it.

I could pull into the parking lot of a Cracker Barrel and discretely snooze without anyone looking twice.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:52 pm Pop up tents and tow behinds are cool.

I could pull into dispersed camp site in the Pike National Forest cook up a badass meal, fire up the camp fire pit, and sleep in the comfort of my queen size bed without anyone even knowing I am there.