Other Sports.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Royals

Post by jfish26 »

vega wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:04 am
Cascadia wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:07 pm
vega wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:48 pm
Banners man. They seem to fly forever. If Royals need a piece in July, they need to trade prospects
No doubt, but I don’t think a banner is realistic in 2021
Who in the American League is loads better than the Royals right now? You shoot the shot given. You don't play for 2023 if you can make a serious push at 2021.
Not sure that's even the right frame. Royals were only a playoff team by three inches in 2014.

The name of the game is getting into the tournament.
Deleted User 865

Post by Deleted User 865 »

Whit Dong. Lynch is looking pretty good.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Junis was great in rotation. Put him in the pen and he’s awful. Goodness.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

This is the 2nd Royals game we've had here. I'm gonna stop watching. The first one was the twins game we lost, and then this one.
Broham
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:42 pm This is the 2nd Royals game we've had here. I'm gonna stop watching. The first one was the twins game we lost, and then this one.
Appreciate your service.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

vega wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:34 pm Whit Dong. Lynch is looking pretty good.
Doesn’t take long to see why on Lynch. Obviously a million things can go wrong, but it’s all there.
shindig

Post by shindig »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:42 pm This is the 2nd Royals game we've had here. I'm gonna stop watching. The first one was the twins game we lost, and then this one.
I still can't watch a game, so I'm done with the Royals. I have Sling and used to be able to watch them, but not since Bally bought out the network the Royals were on. BS. I'm not switching back to cable just to watch the Royals.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I've read other stories like yours. Seems like an poorly thought out plan. Hopefully, they get a better one soon.
Broham
Deleted User 865

shindig wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:24 am
I still can't watch a game, so I'm done with the Royals. I have Sling and used to be able to watch them, but not since Bally bought out the network the Royals were on. BS. I'm not switching back to cable just to watch the Royals.
I don't know what's going on with all y'all's TV, but I've been streaming the game through Amazon Prime Video this season.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

At some point, some of you need to figure out what reddit is.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

vega wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:00 am
I don't know what's going on with all y'all's TV, but I've been streaming the game through Amazon Prime Video this season.
Is that a subscription? I have just been using streaming links and it has worked very well. Of course, I am in the blackout zone.
Deleted User 865

Yeah, the $20 or whatever it is a month. I don’t have cable and don’t know how blackouts work with that service. I’ve been bouncing around a lot so I need something easy instead of trying to hope I can get something going
shindig

Post by shindig »

So I have Amazon Prime, is it an additional service to watch the games through Amazon? It should not be this difficult to watch a fricking baseball game in the city you live.
shindig

Post by shindig »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:25 am

Is that a subscription? I have just been using streaming links and it has worked very well. Of course, I am in the blackout zone.
What streaming links are you using? Can they be caste to your TV? I'm not watching a baseball game on my iPhone.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

shindig wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:58 am
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:25 am
What streaming links are you using? Can they be caste to your TV? I'm not watching a baseball game on my iPhone.
This one has been very, very reliable with excellent audio and video quality. You can also choose if you want the home or away audio, so I always get Rex.

Several ways to get it on to your tv from laptop/phone including HDMI or the different methods of casting (google chrome, Apple TV, etc.).

https://mlb66.ir/simulator
Deleted User 865

shindig wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:57 am So I have Amazon Prime, is it an additional service to watch the games through Amazon? It should not be this difficult to watch a fricking baseball game in the city you live.
Yeah, it's a cost on top. Amazon Prime Video you can add services like HBO Max or Paramount so it's all on the same service.
shindig

Post by shindig »

Cool. thanks guys, I'll mess around with it this evening.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Esky Magic. Is. Back.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 865

WTF? I thought that was a joke.

Maybe Sept call ups speed or just that senior presence. That's wild. I thought he retired like four years ago.
Deleted User 865

Im playing under protest if I'm Cleveland. That’s wild.